Bonnie Ryan #2 Bon Bon has finally married her John John and is BF’s with Rosie Con Con

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20 hour journey - Oz? Hawaii? The South Pacific (Fiji/Bora Bora)?
I wish she’d say so that I can go and book my ticket and follow her!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Her destination is 4 hours away from Newark airport. Looks like it’s Orlando 🙄
I thought she was giving off this backpacking vibe initially?!

Reactions: 5
Has her content managed to get even more boring then before? I'm struggling to find when she works ?

Reactions: 2
Has her content managed to get even more boring then before? I'm struggling to find when she works ?
I saw a documentary at the start of the year - ok, like about 2 mins of it as it was repulsive about her Dad going around talking about how much money he had and asking others how much they made. RANK. She's clearly living off Daddy's money, RTE is a pure cesspool of nepotism and atrocious salaries...glad the TV licence nonsense has kept Bon Bon in her little head bubble

She’s on her “honeymoon” - but you’d be confused as she constantly posting ads etc!
and her ad money, by association

Reactions: 4
I saw a documentary at the start of the year - ok, like about 2 mins of it as it was repulsive about her Dad going around talking about how much money he had and asking others how much they made. RANK. She's clearly living off Daddy's money, RTE is a pure cesspool of nepotism and atrocious salaries...glad the TV licence nonsense has kept Bon Bon in her little head bubble

and her ad money, by association
By all accounts, even in death he’s not talked about fondly by a lot of people. Very much narcissistic and thought he was above everyone.

By all accounts, even in death he’s not talked about fondly by a lot of people. Very much narcissistic and thought he was above everyone.
I’m not sure about that, he was a huge personality here in Ireland and much loved. He had his faults but he was popular. His cocaine use came as a shock to most people including his partner, but again, most people would still speak highly of him today.
I don’t think he left all that much money, he had multiple mortgages on the family home and Bonnies Mum got left it all, Google says €1.3 million which was mostly house. I very much doubt she dished out that money to the 5 kids, she needed it for her lifestyle.

Reactions: 3
I’m not sure about that, he was a huge personality here in Ireland and much loved. He had his faults but he was popular. His cocaine use came as a shock to most people including his partner, but again, most people would still speak highly of him today.
I don’t think he left all that much money, he had multiple mortgages on the family home and Bonnies Mum got left it all, Google says €1.3 million which was mostly house. I very much doubt she dished out that money to the 5 kids, she needed it for her lifestyle.
I’m Irish and of course people who didn’t actually know him IE listeners thought he was great but colleagues and people who knew him in person have a completely different view. His cocaine use was absolutely no secret. It was well known and rampant within RTE.

Last edited:
I’m Irish and of course people who didn’t actually know him IE listeners thought he was great but colleagues and people who knew him in person have a completely different view. His cocaine use was absolutely no secret. It was well known and rampant within RTE.
Yes, his partner and the public had no clue about the cocaine habit is what I was saying.

Reactions: 1
His partner and friends were all aware of the habit. It is as common knowledge
His partner has stated many times what a shock it was to her that Gerry had cocaine in his system as she did not know he was a user and yet they had been together 2 years. Anyway….back to Bonnie, did we ever find out where she was?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.