Boddler advice just, don’t.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@jackolantern I’m sorry you’re feeling so tit about your situation. For what it’s worth, I would choose time together over more money/work every single time. I know that’s easier said than done sometimes when the bills need paid, but if you think about your own childhood memories I’m sure most of the things you remember are ordinary things, being together, probably not very expensive things. You can, and you DO, give Tommy the most wonderful life full of fun, adventure and love, without it costing the earth.
And this stage won’t last forever. I’m the future when he’s at school you can work more without missing out on time together

• Heart
Reactions: 8
@jackolantern just wanted to jump on and say I agree with the other posters you seem like an amazing mummy but also I understand how you feel I had a breakdown last week feeling so much guilt that I feel I can’t give my son the life he deserves and he’d be better with his dad as he has a lot of money.., but as others have said all they need is love yes they need necessities but im sure you give him an amazing life im not sure of your situation so sorry if im speaking out of turn but I just wanted to say I related to your post so much…

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hi,
There seems to be something going crazy across the pregnancy/new baby/toddler threads and I’m deeply concerned
Hope everyone is ok, and it doesn’t start going crazy here, otherwise I will have to leave and actually have to have a conversation with Mr B
Has it been a full moon for the last week and a half?
Xoxo
Has there been drama 🎭?! These are usually so chill!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Hi,
There seems to be something going crazy across the pregnancy/new baby/toddler threads and I’m deeply concerned
Hope everyone is ok, and it doesn’t start going crazy here, otherwise I will have to leave and actually have to have a conversation with Mr B
Has it been a full moon for the last week and a half?
Xoxo
Just spent a good 15 min having a read🥸 what is wrong with people lol 🥸

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Quoting myself because I’ve caught up and good lord things have taken a turn for the snarkier 🤯
I grabbed the imaginary popcorn to have a read through and catch up! 🍿

Things are definitely getting a bit intense, but that’s just my opinion, I’m not a medical professional and I’m just here to share my personal experiences and listen to others’ lived experiences and provide virtual anonymous support. ❤

Reactions: 6
Kinda sad it’s turning like this, these threads always seemed so nice and everyone had the best intentions.

• Heart
It’s really sad, as even though I was on baby 4, no pregnancy was the same, and everyone was so helpful when I asked questions. I was never directed to a wiki or moaned about for being the 100th person to ask the same question
Actually , it got past the point of asking questions but speaking to people I had a lot in common with, and it often got take off topic and it was ok.
@LilyRose1234 - I thought you were joking about the drama. Hence the 😂

• Heart
It’s really sad, as even though I was on baby 4, no pregnancy was the same, and everyone was so helpful when I asked questions. I was never directed to a wiki or moaned about for being the 100th person to ask the same question
Actually , it got past the point of asking questions but speaking to people I had a lot in common with, and it often got take off topic and it was ok.
@LilyRose1234 - I thought you were joking about the drama. Hence the 😂
Haha no, I haven’t been on the pregnancy thread in ages so I missed it, and I think I was just oblivious on the others haha! It is sad, we’re al just giving our experience and id really hope everyone knows if they’re concerned to see a doctor/midwife/HV - it’s great to get advice and chat on here but not a substitute for medical help where necessary, which I’m sure everyone knows!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I have no idea what happened on the other threads but I came for the pregnancy one to have nosey 😂

• Haha
We have a walker 😬😬😬😬 only took her one day before turning 15 months but finally she’s off 😂
It’s like having a little drunk lady boddling around the house

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The KW is KW-ing hard today. He said he’s be out 45 mins at the gym, came back after 90 mins then said I’m going to have a bath to relax my muscles 😳. I wish I had such luxury to have a bath in the middle of the afternoon. I have now given him the baby to put to bed (he somehow always misses bed time due to X Y and Z so I’m on the Lidl car park about to raid the bakery then sit and scoff in the car in peace. WHOS THE KW NOW 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Next
The KW is KW-ing hard today. He said he’s be out 45 mins at the gym, came back after 90 mins then said I’m going to have a bath to relax my muscles 😳. I wish I had such luxury to have a bath in the middle of the afternoon. I have now given him the baby to put to bed (he somehow always misses bed time due to X Y and Z so I’m on the Lidl car park about to raid the bakery then sit and scoff in the car in peace. WHOS THE KW NOW 🤣🤣🤣
Next time you need to shop somewhere that does click and collect. Tell KW you’re doing a shop. Collect the shopping, then sit in the car park with a book for an hour 🙃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
My boddler has started crying and getting emotional at nursery, but she’s always loved it, and now cries when I leave the room. Is there another separation anxiety stage around 18/19 months?

Does anyone have any thoughts on why I have a Jekyl and Hyde baby?
He is the happiest little guy between 6am and 7pm and then the most miserable from 7pm on... He still wakes 5-15 times each night and he is always crying, he cries in his sleep mostly (or seems that way, eyes are closed and he feels a bit floppy and sleepy and if we turn on the lights he often "wakes up" and opens his eyes and is instantly smiling and happy), I just don't get it.

. If he was in pain I would have thought that wouldn't stop when he opened his eyes, does he just really hate sleeping?!

• Heart
Does anyone have any thoughts on why I have a Jekyl and Hyde baby?
He is the happiest little guy between 6am and 7pm and then the most miserable from 7pm on... He still wakes 5-15 times each night and he is always crying, he cries in his sleep mostly (or seems that way, eyes are closed and he feels a bit floppy and sleepy and if we turn on the lights he often "wakes up" and opens his eyes and is instantly smiling and happy), I just don't get it.

. If he was in pain I would have thought that wouldn't stop when he opened his eyes, does he just really hate sleeping?!
Mmmm, when mini Waka was showing signs of being intolerant to oat milk she was waking at 5am and crying for 2 hours a night. She was easily distracted. Have you mentioned intolerances/allergies before. I felt like I was gaslighting myself as she was happy as a clam during the day (when she was distracted). May be something to consider
Or he’s built up a sleep association of crying (she also does this cries to be picked up, never wakes peacefully) and he’s just knackered from 7pm because of all the interruptions

Reactions: 1
Mmmm, when mini Waka was showing signs of being intolerant to oat milk she was waking at 5am and crying for 2 hours a night. She was easily distracted. Have you mentioned intolerances/allergies before. I felt like I was gaslighting myself as she was happy as a clam during the day (when she was distracted). May be something to consider
Or he’s built up a sleep association of crying (she also does this cries to be picked up, never wakes peacefully) and he’s just knackered from 7pm because of all the interruptions
Yeah he has several food allergies, I do wonder if it has something to do with it, we are getting prick testing and under the care of the allergy team now so maybe we'll figure something out.

I feel so bad for him, it feels like he's having nightmares all night, even though I know that's not what it is!

Yeah he has several food allergies, I do wonder if it has something to do with it, we are getting prick testing and under the care of the allergy team now so maybe we'll figure something out.

I feel so bad for him, it feels like he's having nightmares all night, even though I know that's not what it is!
Mini Waka didn’t react to any skin pricks so figuring out intolerances was trial and error for us 🫠
I found it disturbed her sleep as her gut was in so much pain digesting the foods that she couldn’t tolerate

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.