Boddler Advice #2 I seen a deer, even with my squealing boddler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Truthfully one of the reasons I like vests (apart from tummy coverage) is blowouts are way less likely as the nappy is harder to dislodge 😂

Mine still poops 2-3 times a day so it’s a risk!
That is a point, holding the nappy in. All through summer, his nappy always sagged and looked full, even when I just changed it. His vest keeps it from doing that

Reactions: 1
My 18mo boddler is teething hard. As far as I can work out she’s getting her last bottom incisor and both bottom molars at once. I’ve been sitting in her nursing chair since 3am cuddling her whilst she sleeps as every time I try to put her back in her cot she wakes and howls. Argh 😠

• Heart
Reactions: 2
My 18mo boddler is teething hard. As far as I can work out she’s getting her last bottom incisor and both bottom molars at once. I’ve been sitting in her nursing chair since 3am cuddling her whilst she sleeps as every time I try to put her back in her cot she wakes and howls. Argh 😠
Baby L is getting his bottom incisors through at the moment and is also very sad and clingy 😭 hope yours is through it soon!

Any advice for 1 year jabs and what to expect in terms of recovery? Did it affect your LO’s at all? We have ours this week

Any advice for 1 year jabs and what to expect in terms of recovery? Did it affect your LO’s at all? We have ours this week
My little one was fine after if I remember correctly! Quite upset for a little while after they were done but he didn't get poorly or anything from them

• Heart
It was a bit tough for ours back in late summer. You get two delayed immune reactions - I think mumps after 6 ish days and measles after 10 ish days. My daughter was quite unwell (as were others in our NCT) group - one baby got a rash as well. It really disrupted her sleep for a bit.

But, given the measles outbreak I’m so glad her immune system put up a fight as it takes the stress out of worrying about her catching it at nursery.

• Heart
Never had any issues. Sometimes they say they can have a wee fever 10 days after which I think is the mmr reaction. But we’ve never had high temps or anything.

• Heart
Baby L was a bit under the weather when we went for his so it was a bit hard to tell. We also only had 2 (MMR and meningitis B) the nurse said it has less risk of fever and might be easier if he's already a bit poorly so we have round 2 next week 😬 Hope they go well for you!

Our nursery app is full of drama 😅 already this week there's been a post reminding parents not to shout at the staff and someone taking the wrong buggy home! Easily done tbh because half of them are babyzen yoyos

• Heart
Sooo random but was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of presents for the friends 2 years old girl for her birthday? Can you tell I don’t have any children 🙈😂 thanks

Sooo random but was just wondering if anyone had any ideas of presents for the friends 2 years old girl for her birthday? Can you tell I don’t have any children 🙈😂 thanks
A sticker book, some hair accessories, some clothes, books, an Orchard toys board game (they have age ranges on them) a set of jigsaws with various numbers of pieces.

A little play food set? You can get some very fun sandwich/burger/sushi sets 😂

If you have a Smyths near you, they have a lovely wooden toy section, anything like that usually goes down well!

Sticker books (Usborne/Melissa & Doug), Etch a Sketch, also bath toys always go down well. These bath “stickers” are lots of fun and her parents won’t hate you for them

Definitely nothing noisy made by VTech unless you really don’t want to be invited to another birthday 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Hiya, I haven’t posted in a while but thought you guys would understand.

Currently in the thick of my daughter’s 2.5 year old separation anxiety so a bit stressed, I do have a point 🤣 not just here to moan.
Has anyone seen the new NSPCC advert? It’s a woman reading a poem about how her daughter grows up and moves out. She asks her to never stop holding her hand. It gets me every time 😭

Anyway these toddlers drive you to the brink of despair then randomly walk up to you when you are sorting clothes for the washing machine and ask for a cuggle

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Hi all, how long did your babies take to get into a nap routine at nursery? Baby lights has had a couple of very long naps since starting nursery (this is week 4 but only his second full week) but mostly seems to have half the time he usually would at home (2-2.5 hours) which is a bit of a worry, with all the nursery germs it feels like he needs all the sleep he can get!

Hi all, how long did your babies take to get into a nap routine at nursery? Baby lights has had a couple of very long naps since starting nursery (this is week 4 but only his second full week) but mostly seems to have half the time he usually would at home (2-2.5 hours) which is a bit of a worry, with all the nursery germs it feels like he needs all the sleep he can get!
Mine has been there since August (she's 2 and a half now) and hasnt ever got into a routine. In the house she will still have a 2 hour nap around lunchtime but at nursery she either naps for an hour max or not at all 🙃 she goes to nursery every day for full days as well so I thought she would get into a routine but no luck

Yeah mine only goes 1 day a week but been going since September and it still all goes to pot on those days. She’s always been a pain at naptimes, literally 30 mins and she’s wide awake. Apparently theyre all sleeping in the same room and when she wakes up she goes round to the cots going HIYA and trying to prod the other babies 🫠🫠🫠

I just roll with it now 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yeah mine only goes 1 day a week but been going since September and it still all goes to pot on those days. She’s always been a pain at naptimes, literally 30 mins and she’s wide awake. Apparently theyre all sleeping in the same room and when she wakes up she goes round to the cots going HIYA and trying to prod the other babies 🫠🫠🫠

That’s amazing she goes hiya 😂😂😂

What an absolute queen. 👸🏼👸🏼👸🏼 No sleep for baby Rita, no sleep for the plebs either.

• Haha
Reactions: 3