Votes: 5 3.7%
  • I’m pregnant and reading ahead

Votes: 4 3.0%
  • 27 months+

Votes: 10 7.5%
  • I own an orangery

Votes: 10 7.5%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
well done to @wakametango 2.0 on the thread suggestion.

Yes, everything is about us and our boddlers. HOWEVER, this is an all inclusive thread and anyone with or without boddlers are welcome ♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
I can’t believe today is all about us AND next Sunday is too!! Mothers get everything

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Even the shredded parts.

I heard today is also a day for all the cat and plant mums too though cos same same 🤣
I love how inclusive it is. It’s for ALL women to celebrate who they are. With or without kids. With or without cats. But am looking fwd to Mother’s Day next week which is all ours!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Happy international women’s day to all you amazing mamas smashing it every single day 💗💗💗

DF51B0FD-6682-436C-975D-2AF94BCEC457.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I can’t believe today is all about us AND next Sunday is too!! Mothers get everything
Don’t know what women have been complaining about all these years, we’re spoilt! Who needs equal pay and opportunities when you get get celebrated TWICE in one month!
(And if you play your cards right, you might even get one of the pretty tea towels next to Dunelm’s “great Mother’s Day gifts” 😂)

• Haha
Don’t know what women have been complaining about all these years, we’re spoilt! Who needs equal pay and opportunities when you get get celebrated TWICE in one month!
(And if you play your cards right, you might even get one of the pretty tea towels next to Dunelm’s “great Mother’s Day gifts” 😂)
I hope dog mums get presents too, I’ll have 2 kids spoiling me!
I don’t need a well stacked pension when I can get a ‘worlds best mum’ mug and £5 flowers!

saying this I am excited for when baby’s old enough to pick presents for me himself though

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I can’t wait to see what all your plants and cats draw for you 🥹

• Haha
so after a few weeks of sleeping through the night my little one is back to waking up in the middle of the night, last night was 1:30 - 4am...to say i feel like a zombie today is an understatement 😭

Just checking in to ensure you’re all still feeling like incredible women even though IWD is over 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Mine now likes going in the fridge and helping himself 😩
Banished Mr SI’s dairy to the garage fridge so he’s safe to eat whatever he lands on, and now I’m just leaving him to it. Based on how me and my siblings still consider our parents’ fridge fair game, I’m guessing this is just my life now, no point fighting it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
@sodit Sadly mine can't reach the fridge but they can help themselves to snacks from the pantry 👍 Those ones are limited to one a day so god tier as far as they're concerned.

Very much looking forward to when they're older and can become my snack witches 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Mr B has whisked me away for the weekend. Missing my boddler and the other kids, but being able to do what we want for the whole weekend is bliss! I’m eating cheese and have been drinking wine since 5pm. They are having the best time with their aunty. We are also both ill, so it’s nice to die peacefully rather than having to parent 😂

• Heart
Had such a lovely snow day with the boddler today. We put him on the sledge and he was giggling away and just generally amazed at the concept of snow.

They really are what it’s all about aren’t they 🥺❤

• Heart