Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hate instagrammers constantly using their children in their content, especially when it’s in adverts to encourage people to buy more stuff. I struggle with the relentless over priced house stuff, Boden clothes etc. Her account, allthatspretty and a few others are identical. So boring, nothing original about it. 😴😴😴
She's aff linked the exact same play suit as allthatspretty today!

Reactions: 2
Nothing to see here...just Anna 'throwing on a cake'...as you do. #wingingit. So relatable.... half of us are lucky to get our hair washed twice a week never mind 'throwing on a cake'. Oh but look, it didn't work out as the gurrrls ruined it *insert 'winging it' caption'.

Reactions: 7
Nothing to see here...just Anna 'throwing on a cake'...as you do. #wingingit. So relatable.... half of us are lucky to get our hair washed twice a week never mind 'throwing on a cake'. Oh but look, it didn't work out as the gurrrls ruined it *insert 'winging it' caption'.
Bare in mind she doesnt really work...so shes all the tine in the world for throwing on cakes which isnt even a saying. Shes mad.

She is getting more ridiculous by the day. I actually used to like her when she really was juggling a lot, when she had a FT demanding job, young kids and did extended breastfeeding, as I was doing all that too. But now she is so unrelatable, she's a SAHM,
with a good disposable income it seems, with no doubt family help, and slave Colin on tap. The whole 'winging it' act needs to stop. She wings nothing, everything is carefully curated and planned to a tee.

She had a story or a post up during the week which was a pic of her clean kitchen. She said the girls had spilt something sticky twice in a row. But she put up the 'after' photo. That just summed her up for me. Most of the mummy/family bloggers would have posted the photo of the mess on the floor as well. She never shows the reality of family life, just the aesthetically pleasing bits while trying to make out she's just like us, but all the time there's an air of 'I'm better than you all'.

Reactions: 13
She is getting more ridiculous by the day. I actually used to like her when she really was juggling a lot, when she had a FT demanding job, young kids and did extended breastfeeding, as I was doing all that too. But now she is so unrelatable, she's a SAHM,
with a good disposable income it seems, with no doubt family help, and slave Colin on tap. The whole 'winging it' act needs to stop. She wings nothing, everything is carefully curated and planned to a tee.

She had a story or a post up during the week which was a pic of her clean kitchen. She said the girls had spilt something sticky twice in a row. But she put up the 'after' photo. That just summed her up for me. Most of the mummy/family bloggers would have posted the photo of the mess on the floor as well. She never shows the reality of family life, just the aesthetically pleasing bits while trying to make out she's just like us, but all the time there's an air of 'I'm better than you all'.
I really detest every single thing about her.

She's aff linked the exact same play suit as allthatspretty today!
The SHAME of it all! 😳
Who posted first?
Who said “this ol’thing? I’ve had it years!” first?

It’s an “influencers” faux pas, laugh it off but inner rage 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
single white Anna’s stories follow the same formula every time

Todays topic: Oh I’m just throwing on a cay-ke to bay-ke
Checklist:
* dolled to the nines
* reference to breastfeeding
* not an item out of place scan of *insert room here* (where the duck is that playroom at, btw!)
* self depreciating comment to appear relatable
* another reference to breastfeeding
* affiliate link to the clothing that appeared in the first story

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
single white Anna’s stories follow the same formula every time

Todays topic: Oh I’m just throwing on a cay-ke to bay-ke
Checklist:
* dolled to the nines
* reference to breastfeeding
* not an item out of place scan of *insert room here* (where the duck is that playroom at, btw!)
* self depreciating comment to appear relatable
* another reference to breastfeeding
* affiliate link to the clothing that appeared in the first story
Yep you're on the money! Esp the Af link at the end to the outfit she showed in the first story. As she has to leave enough time to imply she had loads of questions asking where something is from.

In her stories she said something about making an awful mess baking and then showed a spotless kitchen. With a magimix and something else sitting on the island. Is that what she classes as a mess?

I couldn't be arsed to watch it again.

I haven’t been on here on a long time as I don’t think she deserves the attention but I couldn’t help but come on nearly vomiting thinking about her soppy nipples😫😫😫and vent - god she is really unbearable, the chickens backfired on her, didn’t they! she seems to hate them, and i don’t know about you but i am so sick of her buck toothed stories (didn’t she advertise that she had braces recently?!) she is just so much like a horse?! I don’t mean to be nasty but she just looks awful
and so filtered in my opinion?! My friend contacted her and Laura Ad and a ton of other bloggers about promotion of their flower business and they’ve been shot down by Anna and Laura Ann within a couple of hours - Anna sent a really poorly written email saying she had kids at home so couldn’t guarantee content and Laura Ad said the content was too similar - not supporting local business at all!!! so rude and up their own arses

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I can’t be arsed with her anymore it’s pretty much the same churned out tit on repeat; kids dressed as matching evacuees, Ad - Anna dolled up, poor suffering Colin, Ad - Anna breastfeeding (sorry if that’s new info for anyone 😉), one angle of their perfect Ad Ad Ad life whilst rest of their crap is probably piled in the uninstagrable corner somewhere, kids in matching.... on repeat.

Ooooh it’s new thread time we need something really good

#2 blossomingbland and my bland Ad Ad Ad Life

Blossomingbirds #2 affiliate links and flogging tat, she's nothing but a copy cat!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
I’m single white Anna as my life is so vanilla, but need to make a buck so do all the ADs and slap on the polyfilla...

Bit long but so much to get in there 😂 all credit goes to another perceptive person on this thread for the single white Anna part 😂😂

Reactions: 6
My issue with anna now is that i just dont believe her anymore. Its all so staged just to make money. And a reminder to all never ever click in an aff link as if u buy anything from that site in 30 days she gets ££££

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
My issue with anna now is that i just dont believe her anymore. Its all so staged just to make money. And a reminder to all never ever click in an aff link as if u buy anything from that site in 30 days she gets ££££
I agree and on top of this I believe she’s craftily cheating Instagram and the brands that pay her to get more. 400 new followers in a day??? No competitions, no shares?? Boring content??? Were did they come from??? Especially on a day when she didn’t post a picture. If you look back she does this regularly but not so often that it would be detected.

If you look at the recent followers they’re mostly private accounts or not very active users. They all look plausible and maybe are. Those type of followers wouldn’t question influencers and their strategies or motives. There is special software to filter and follow/unfollow accounts at discreet times. For gender, country, public or private, it makes it look more genuine than buying the bot followers that are from Russian or Middle Eastern countries. I would take a stab that all of that group that have agreed to like and comment on the posts for engagement are all at it - Cara, Laura Ad, Hunters, RVK

Attachments

I agree and on top of this I believe she’s craftily cheating Instagram and the brands that pay her to get more. 400 new followers in a day??? No competitions, no shares?? Boring content??? Were did they come from??? Especially on a day when she didn’t post a picture. If you look back she does this regularly but not so often that it would be detected.

If you look at the recent followers they’re mostly private accounts or not very active users. They all look plausible and maybe are. Those type of followers wouldn’t question influencers and their strategies or motives. There is special software to filter and follow/unfollow accounts at discreet times. For gender, country, public or private, it makes it look more genuine than buying the bot followers that are from Russian or Middle Eastern countries. I would take a stab that all of that group that have agreed to like and comment on the posts for engagement are all at it - Cara, Laura Ad, Hunters, RVK

Yesterday was a Friday though. Don't forget #followfriday. I can guarantee her sheep will be sharing her in the hopes that single white Anna will follow them back 🙄

Can they click on that data and actually see the individual account names who have unfollowed ? People thinks its just instagram but its all so very strategic for these people who make a living from it .

Reactions: 1
Can they click on that data and actually see the individual account names who have unfollowed ? People thinks its just instagram but its all so very strategic for these people who make a living from it .
I don’t think so. It’s ninjalytics if you want to have a closer look. Even though it was a Friday I do believe there’s more than meets the eye going on here. Doing it on a Friday could be crafty in itself.

I don’t think so. It’s ninjalytics if you want to have a closer look. Even though it was a Friday I do believe there’s more than meets the eye going on here. Doing it on a Friday could be crafty in itself.
100% . I actually dont believe half her followers are real life people. Not enough likes/comments/ engagement on her posts to have so many followers. All BS

Reactions: 1
I’m single white Anna as my life is so vanilla, but need to make a buck so do all the ADs and slap on the polyfilla...

Bit long but so much to get in there 😂 all credit goes to another perceptive person on this thread for the single white Anna part 😂😂
That was me! 💁

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.