Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I think a lot of the breastfeeding info is very out of date, even the NHS stuff. So I think she is probably fine to be drinking. I don't think she'd show it unless it was ok, as she wouldn't want to show her crown slipping. She definitely shows it to appear cool though. šŸ™„

• Heart
Reactions: 2
she has just became a mis mash of several different insta accounts. One side of me wants to believe that she is just keeping up with the Jonesā€™ (cough, copying) the cynical side of me is now thinking that this is a deliberate ploy to appeal to all the different insta target markets.
(Home renovation, instamum, gardening, fashion, sustainability etc)
If it is the latter would those that believe in sustainability not see through her? Sheā€™d have to give up the affiliates if she really wanted to go down that road. I agree though, she seems to want all the lifestyles. Maybe Instagram has made her that way and itā€™s actually a very sad story.

Also ...ive been wearing the same clothes now for 3 months..2 outfits on repeat. Why is she getting changed every day ?!?!?!šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
She actually got changed twice today and a face full of slap in that heat .....

Reactions: 3
I think the overwhelmingly obvious thing with the majority of these instagrammers is how greedy and obsessed with ā€˜selfā€™ they are. Take take take. Me me me. Give give give. They have no shame where freebies are concerned, and no thought for others. Itā€™ll all come to a head someday though. I canā€™t wait to see this vacuous side of Instagram come crashing down. I look at them all and just see fat hamsters with 50 peanuts shoved in their bakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
0203E9C3-ABA3-4271-B461-E244222CB372.jpeg Making sure the shed/summerhouse is prominent so we can play the game of
Iā€™ve had SO many questions
Here is the swipe up
#aff

RVK posts a story about garden grown greens for her dinner, Anna swiftly follows suit with lettuce grown in her garden. Keeping up with the Jonesā€™ has reached a new low šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
That was such a Northern Ireland salad - wee bit of coleslaw, diced peppers, all chucked on the plate. Surprised there was no sliced egg!!

• Haha
I see Annaā€™s girls are back to work this morning !!! They have no shame constantly exposing their children like this for money. If these children were professional models then she would not be able to work them like this as the licensing laws on the number of hours they can work is very very strict.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
Maybe Iā€™ve been following the wrong blossomingbirds account because I have NEVER seen her give them baby a pouch of shop bought food. Always her bamboo plate of food thats perfectly presented. but NOW... sheā€™s advertising she happy to give the child the pouch. Donā€™t get me wrong, I had a cupboard full. Theyā€™re very handy to have. But it brings it all back to Anna-Ad and giving a false reality. Have people who do give pouches to their babies, doubt their mothering skills when all they see is, Anna hit with a paint machine to apply her make up, perfectly printed nails, hair and clothes and the time to prepare food the way she advertises on her page. F**king boils me. All for a buck Anna. Fake witch.

Maybe Iā€™ve been following the wrong blossomingbirds account because I have NEVER seen her give them baby a pouch of shop bought food. Always her bamboo plate of food thats perfectly presented. but NOW... sheā€™s advertising she happy to give the child the pouch. Donā€™t get me wrong, I had a cupboard full. Theyā€™re very handy to have. But it brings it all back to Anna-Ad and giving a false reality. Have people who do give pouches to their babies, doubt their mothering skills when all they see is, Anna hit with a paint machine to apply her make up, perfectly printed nails, hair and clothes and the time to prepare food the way she advertises on her page. F**king boils me. All for a buck Anna. Fake witch.
Dya know what tho she prob does give the kid pouches but she would NEVER post it. Fake as F

Reactions: 1
Dya know what tho she prob does give the kid pouches but she would NEVER post it. Fake as F
Of course she gives them pouches, she only posts about it now that it is set up for an ad.
See the way she makes her life look for the gram - all twee - thatā€™s not Annaā€™s real life

Drove past yesterday and there was what appeared to be a soft top car with the roof down parked on their drive. Obviously not theirs otherwise she wouldn't have missed the opportunity to have it on the gram.

Ok Iā€™m probably going to sound stupid but I canā€™t work her last story out. She has created the baby dinners in the large ice cube trays, I get that. But after that she puts all of the small portions from the tray together in a plastic bag??? Am I missing something? Would you not take them out of the tray when you needed each meal? Will all those individual portions that youā€™ve spent time separating not clump together if theyā€™re frozen in the in one bag? Does that not defeat the point of the tray portions? Please correct me if it has went over my head as my weaning days were aa few years ago now.

Reactions: 3
Ok Iā€™m probably going to sound stupid but I canā€™t work her last story out. She has created the baby dinners in the large ice cube trays, I get that. But after that she puts all of the small portions from the tray together in a plastic bag??? Am I missing something? Would you not take them out of the tray when you needed each meal? Will all those individual portions that youā€™ve spent time separating not clump together if theyā€™re frozen in the in one bag? Does that not defeat the point of the tray portions? Please correct me if it has went over my head as my weaning days were aa few years ago now.
I couldnā€™t work out at first either so I think theyā€™re frozen then popped out of tray into bag & straight back in freezer to free up space.

If it was just cooked then into the bags they would stick together as you say

single white Annaā€™s stories follow the same formula every time

Todays topic: Oh Iā€™m just throwing on a cay-ke to bay-ke
Checklist:
* dolled to the nines
* reference to breastfeeding
* not an item out of place scan of *insert room here* (where the duck is that playroom at, btw!)
* self depreciating comment to appear relatable
* another reference to breastfeeding
* affiliate link to the clothing that appeared in the first story
Must be a thing with NI bloggers/influencers....Unique Personal Stylist is at the same baking lemon drizzle cakes on ā€œ2hours sleepā€ while breastfeeding, being perfectly made up and promoting Rant & Rave clothing. Totally relatable

So she put a #blackouttuesday post up (probably raging at missing a day of posting about chickens, garden, her tits or #ads), then someone commented under her post saying she should use her following to educate people on racism rather than just posting a black square....now the comment has been removed and all of a sudden shes posting about the educational books she has the girls reading thar weve never heard of before....couldnt make it up!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I think the issue with her and other instagrammers is they arenā€™t used to discussing anything other than materialistic bullshit - look at my house, look at my boden clothes etc etc. And when something hugely important happens which requires understanding about cultural, historical and political issues, they have no idea how to respond and it then comes across as patronising, privileged and tone deaf. They donā€™t recognise their own privilege but feel they have to post something as everyone else is.

The only white, cis, female instagrammer who has tackled this in any meaningful way is Oenone, an English instagrammer and podcaster but sheā€™s always educating herself and discussing these issues on her podcast. šŸ‘

Reactions: 9
What is laughable is that Anna and Cara etc., are showing us even in this moment to spend spend on kids books, thatā€™s all they can suggest !! I honestly wouldnā€™t put it past them to affiliate them for profit šŸ¤¬

• Heart
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ black square to show I care but wait that was wrong so better take it down. Couldn't make this tit up.
Did she take it down? Even if it was performative posting or to copy the others I thought it was good that she did it and I thought more of her for leaving it up. It definitely wouldnā€™t gel with the pastel squares or the normal empty content. I felt like the black sqaure was fine to post or not to post, a lot of black people posted too. I think that the people who are in the wrong are actually the white people who felt the need to explain and defend their decision, hence dismissing the black people who chose a decision other than theirs. Those Ballymena twins both took theirs down.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.