Blossomingbirds

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m too nosey and after a lot 😭 of scrolling I found the listing for her old house. £185K. Can’t find if it actually sold for more or less though.
Def money to be made but it’s not sustainable. She def wants the stay at home lifestyle although she has set up her other business too. The way his friends were putting it was that he was feeling the pressure of paying the bills. He’s scaled back his attempts at ads, he was definitely getting a ribbing about that McDonalds ad. That was so bad 🤣🤣

I think she is getting less popular with people round here because local people know that a lot of it is false.

I think the original point was that there is money to be made but it’s not anymore than any other decent job. Good money to be made if you want to sell your children.

(Now I’m nearly two bottles of wine down, on an estate agent site looking at houses prices and tempting myself to put a bid on a house 🤣🤣🤣)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Am i the only one who hates those horrible lace tops she wears under everything...trying to be sexy or something. Just...no.

Reactions: 4
Oh god, a crash “coarse”
And in the subtitles for her stories for the girl’s bedroom, she has put that she thought she would show you “areound it”. She really needs to use spell checker for someone who has a business telling people who to promote their business. Her hashtags are usually full of them - “clapforourcareers”

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Please point me in the direction of this maccys ad 😄

that is a bloody horrible bedroom those two girls have 😕pretty sure my granny had wardrobes like those bedside tables in the late 80’s 🤔

Reactions: 4
It was a whole set of stories on his page all about heading to McDonald’s with his mate, discussing the menu, ordering, discussing what they got. It was so bad. There is a reason why it’s not on his grid or highlights 🤣🤣🤣

Please point me in the direction of this maccys ad 😄

that is a bloody horrible bedroom those two girls have 😕pretty sure my granny had wardrobes like those bedside tables in the late 80’s 🤔
it’s very bland isn’t it. I can’t never work out of its a filter or there is no real colour

Reactions: 1
Go to the Belfast Food Bloggers page. There's a highlight called #notabigmac

You'll find it all there.

You're welcome 👌😂

• Haha
It was a whole set of stories on his page all about heading to McDonald’s with his mate, discussing the menu, ordering, discussing what they got. It was so bad. There is a reason why it’s not on his grid or highlights 🤣🤣🤣

it’s very bland isn’t it. I can’t never work out of its a filter or there is no real colour
Must be in the cringe scrap heap with Anna’s holiday video 😏😂

• Haha
Relieved I missed the McDonald's ad, it sounds grim! 😂

The point about the spelling and grammar is a good one. If she's serious about social media consultancy she needs to up her game. Consultancy is a tough industry and there's no room for howlers like that, clients expect and deserve more.

Reactions: 2
Am i the only one who hates those horrible lace tops she wears under everything...trying to be sexy or something. Just...no.
Not the only one, very 2005. She affiliate links the life out of H and M because all the dopey ones who follow her will click on her swipe ups and then the cookies will be be there for a month for any purchases they’ll make there. It’s so underhand.

Reactions: 2
Lol this is worth a look at!!! So much second hand embarrassment and redners for them both!!!!😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I remember watching it at the time, but I actually think I've successfully wiped it from my memory. Complete cringefest!

Ah the big mac ad....cringgggeeee. Its all the 'if the wife lets me' ballicks.... just grow a set of balls! although he doesnt do half the stuff now, think he has realised its not really working for him!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.