BlossomingBirds #6 Sashaying Her Way To 100k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spotted Anna and Colin in Belfast today. He was tagging along as she strolled into Victoria Square, he was very recognisable her less so as truthfully I realised she looks totally different without the filter. I was genuinely quite shocked to see her in person.
it must be a very unhappy life to live full of fake behaviour and images
I bet he never gets a break, he must be stuck to her 24/7…what a sad life

Reactions: 4
I bet he never gets a break, he must be stuck to her 24/7…what a sad life
He was carrying her tripod as she walked along talking to another girl. He just seemed on his own. He wasn’t involved in the conversation, there was no laughter or smiles as they walked along. It just made me sad to see. Maybe I’m a sucker but a little bit of me wanted to believe the happy family, married to her soulmate image but I didn’t get that vibe in real life at all and even now 12hrs later it actually makes me sad.

Reactions: 6
He was carrying her tripod as she walked along talking to another girl. He just seemed on his own. He wasn’t involved in the conversation, there was no laughter or smiles as they walked along. It just made me sad to see. Maybe I’m a sucker but a little bit of me wanted to believe the happy family, married to her soulmate image but I didn’t get that vibe in real life at all and even now 12hrs later it actually makes me sad.
Yea I know what you mean, he seems to be abit of a door mat for her

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.