BlossomingBirds #7 Blossoming beg, the new house era

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread for our Beggy Adna thanks to @bossybird :love:

We are all here for the absolute shameless begging she will be doing for her self build new house with unspoiled views of Stephens Catering 😏 and those poor gurls being exploited at every opportunity.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I'm honoured, thanks for thread title!

That furbo ad is painful to listen to, rushed, half assed crap, Furbo should ask for their money back!

Two ads today, dancing around the kitchen, turkey and cheese sandwiches and a dog camera, I wish she had combined them like the scones and surfing ad!

Finally she visited the guurls school to talk about her job. No mention of child exploitation and lack of online safety, she is an expert on that!

Reactions: 6
I'm honoured, thanks for thread title!

That furbo ad is painful to listen to, rushed, half assed crap, Furbo should ask for their money back!

Two ads today, dancing around the kitchen, turkey and cheese sandwiches and a dog camera, I wish she had combined them like the scones and surfing ad!

Finally she visited the guurls school to talk about her job. No mention of child exploitation and lack of online safety, she is an expert on that!
Absolutely pitiful 😭…trying to convince people she’s a boss babe and has a job but facts are she’s a bog standard influencer, swanning around Northern Ireland, eye fu*king yourself and showing off your freebies, isn’t work! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

Reactions: 4
Shame on the school for bringing her in.
Exactly. If I was a teacher and a parent offered to come in and talk about being a drain on society by leeching around being an "influencer" I'd soon tell them where to go. I'd rather have parents doing mundane office jobs (like me) or cleaners or retail workers talk about an honest day's work and how it takes all these jobs to make society work.

In fact if my kids had an influencer come talk to them I'd complain.

Reactions: 12
That giving a talk on internet safety and keeping children safe online and she uses her kids for her own financial gain at any opportunity absolutely no shame.

Reactions: 13
That giving a talk on internet safety and keeping children safe online and she uses her kids for her own financial gain at any opportunity absolutely no shame.
Exactly she is the worst of social media and internet safety. The very last person to talk about it and not at all someone to respect.

I am a teacher and the fact the school would have her in genuinely shocks me. In what way is she in any way a role model?

Reactions: 12
Whatever about her , how can the school think she is a role model for kids and social media ? Her kids have no privacy, they are used to sell whatever is offered to her. Their childhood has been staged to sell an empty lifestyle.

Reactions: 9
Did she actually talk about keeping kids safe online? I'm blocked so can't see.

I'd seriously despair about any teacher seeing her as a role model when she monetises every aspect of those girls lives. We know their names, where they live (and are moving to), what their bedrooms look like, they are instantly recognisable to thousands of strangers and Anna shares so much of her life that a stranger could plausibly convince a child they are a family friend. I'd have her in as an example of what not to do. And nevermind how many times those children miss school due to a free trip.

I'd much prefer my children to have school visits from real role models. Nurses, doctors, paramedics, AHPs, charity workers, local sports players, actual business owners. Not someone who twirls about shoehorning brands together due to pure laziness (I'm looking at you, paddle boarding Dromona).

Shocking

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Exactly…we know the girls school, where they live, what car they drive, when they’re on holidays so house is empty, same as All That’s Pretty, in this day and age that’s scary and quiet frankly it’s totally irresponsible and putting the children’s lives in danger from who knows.
---
Whatever about her , how can the school think she is a role model for kids and social media ? Her kids have no privacy, they are used to sell whatever is offered to her. Their childhood has been staged to sell an empty lifestyle.
Yes…aim to be Coco Chanel and own a Chanel handbag …there’s a post about it!
---
C54C3035-B00F-45EB-8861-03A31608B8A2.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
It totally grates how she goes on about one day the kids will be gone and how unbearable it will be! There are people who don't/can't have kids and you know what, there is life without and after kids! Maybe her real concern is losing her employees and her main source of income!
---
Exactly…we know the girls school, where they live, what car they drive, when they’re on holidays so house is empty, same as All That’s Pretty, in this day and age that’s scary and quiet frankly it’s totally irresponsible and putting the children’s lives in danger from who knows.
---

Yes…aim to be Coco Chanel and own a Chanel handbag …there’s a post about it!
---
View attachment 2634364

Wow, don't bother with jobs that mean something like doctor, nurse, teacher etc instead be ike your lovely mum who exploits you without your consent because you are too young to know what she is doing. A mum who will flog any oul shite for money, a mum who romanticises everything from butter to back acne. How incredibly sad that this is her little girls ambition.

Last edited:
The Corey’s must be over Christmas at this stage, how many Christmas events can one family go to? Oh I forgot, they don’t work like the rest of us.

An ad for Christmas lights 6 days before Christmas...... real good timing there. If i was the company, I wouldnt be paying her. Whos ordering Christmas lights less than a week before Christmas?

Reactions: 5
So was giving a talk in the school a hall pass for her to take the gurrrrls to town shopping and to the cinema for a day because they don’t actually finish until today …

So was giving a talk in the school a hall pass for her to take the gurrrrls to town shopping and to the cinema for a day because they don’t actually finish until today …
Sure why would they need an education?…she clearly wants them to grow up and be halfwitted influencers like her…she’s demonstrated more than enough that you don’t need brains to be one 🙈