BlossomingBirds #6 Sashaying Her Way To 100k

What will feature most on Anna’s stories in the coming months?

• The gurls

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • The caravan

Votes: 20 21.7%
  • The hot tub

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • The North Coast

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Se7en Limavaddy

Votes: 2 2.2%
  • “Spontaneous” days/nights out

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • #ads

Votes: 19 20.7%
  • All of the above

Votes: 57 62.0%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Highlights from the last thread include
- Anna FINALLY hitting that elusive 100k follower count! (No big announcement or celebration though, as it will go back down to 99k again the same way it’s been doing for several months now)
- Colin packing in his old job and being promoted to Head witch at AC Connects
- Martha the Money Maker taking centre stage and being the family’s main breadwinner
- Delivery of a new hot tub, and all the cringeworthy reels to go with it
- Several holidays abroad
- Lots of ads for Se7en Limavaddy amongst others
- Lots of twirling
- Lots of #ads #aff #gifted
- Still has the dog, other 2 children, chickens and garden house, but they’re only brought out from storage when Anna needs to have a break in between all her spending posts and stories
- And the grand finale… the caravan is FINALLY here! (Courtesy of mummy and daddy who made a substantial financial contribution, but Anna won’t tell you that 🤫)

Anything I missed 🤔

Previous thread can be found here

“Blossoming Bullshit” had the highest votes for the next thread title, but couldn’t use it as it had a swear word which is against the rules, so went with the next one

Continue all discussion on our favourite North Coast girl, Single White Anna, below 👇🏼

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Stop selling start helping 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 says the woman who has sold her soul and every second story is an #ad
Shes on telling others what to do and mummy is on clapping her, I mean 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 2
No idea what that caravan caption was blathering on about but I’m thinking the crux is that Anna’s content caravan of dreams wasn’t materialising for another summer so she’s stamped her feet in an adult tantrum (clicked an email link to an advert 🤥🤥) and demanded her poor parents and husband sort their tit out and buy a different one. Now she’ll milk this one for the few weeks we’ve got left of summer so she doesn’t miss out another year of content. So transparent it’s embarrassing.

Reactions: 4
Who looks after the poor chickens when she is on her never ending holiday? She is never there . I’m literally having panic attacks at the thoughts of leaving the dog for one week holidays. If Anna wanted to be real , she would discuss leaving the dog and chickens , and how they manage. Anyone watching her yesterday would all be thinking that those chickens have hardly seen Anna all summer. They are purely content when she nothing else .

Reactions: 3
Why does she keep banging on about how different it was with her caravan growing up. Comparing it like they were poor and its all they could afford and look at her and her familys big fancy caravan. To even have a touring caravan now or 30 years ago is a luxury and im sure her mum and dad worked hard for them to have it. What a selfish, gluttonous woman!

Reactions: 14
Why does she keep banging on about how different it was with her caravan growing up. Comparing it like they were poor and its all they could afford and look at her and her familys big fancy caravan. To even have a touring caravan now or 30 years ago is a luxury and im sure her mum and dad worked hard for them to have it. What a selfish, gluttonous woman!
I was thinking this too, like a tourer is almost the same cost as some statics…she’s a case 🙈

Reactions: 3
I don't have much to say really other than I honestly can't even look at her!! She makes me want to vomit, she's beyond fake and false. Her whole life is fake those poor children are just props for her ads. I could pick those children out anywhere if I saw them. They don't have a say in it, I think it's cruel. Fake smile, those bloody teeth look like a set of dentures. As for seven in Limavady they need to take a look at themselves blowing smoke up her arse all the time. Sorry have I already said she makes my skin crawl 😅

Reactions: 8
I don't have much to say really other than I honestly can't even look at her!! She makes me want to vomit, she's beyond fake and false. Her whole life is fake those poor children are just props for her ads. I could pick those children out anywhere if I saw them. They don't have a say in it, I think it's cruel. Fake smile, those bloody teeth look like a set of dentures. As for seven in Limavady they need to take a look at themselves blowing smoke up her arse all the time. Sorry have I already said she makes my skin crawl 😅
Yip I totally feel the same, she turns my stomach 🤮

Reactions: 2
Anna tagging every business in the area in hopes of a collab!!! Just go and enjoy your caravan you knob.

Reactions: 10
The inference she makes on IG is that the sports car belongs to her dad…. Further down the comments it’s her uncle’s. Why the incessant vail of lies trying to prove she’s better than others? Nobody cares!!!!

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.