Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Abetterusername

Nice one Anna. Brilliant way to make anyone with a 'real' job feel like they've compromised family life and have been put in a box because they haven't been brave enough to break those chains. Seriously.

Obviously, I'm one of those people. Life is hard, there are *never* enough hours or minutes and juggling family and a career is absolutely exhausting. BUT! I take great pleasure in knowing that my career and family life are completely separate. No one knows what my children, dog, home etc etc etc look like and my mortgage payments are secure and guaranteed without selling out my nearest and dearest. No one can see into my children's bedrooms, my bathroom or my wardrobe. Ive thankfully never had to advertise butter while paddleboarding. My private life is, well, private.

There definitely is more to life than boxing ourselves in. But I'll take my reality over instagram perfection all day long

• Heart
Reactions: 34

Blablabear

I honestly dont think anything has ever sickened me as much re a press invite.
In my line of work i see so many wee families who work really hard , dont earn a big pile ,and lots of families who are on benefits through no fault of their own. When i say that the children in these families are over the moon with a selection box or a wee teddy i mean it !
Anyone in Anna and Colin’s position who had an ounce of humanity would have said “thanks so much ,we can afford our own tickets ,instead we would love you to donate them to Ballymena SVP/Salvation Army and they can give them to a family who have very little in the way of treats. “Honest to God i could cry. Its Christmas for God sake. Do something that is actually aspirational xxxxx

• Heart
Reactions: 24

QuiteTheChin

I spotted them in the wild! I don’t follow Anna but am familiar with her through various other instatwats. I was sitting on the tube and this family got on, my first thought was “what sort of tit puts their three children and themselves in the same trench coat” then I recognised one of the girls and realised it was them. Anna was wearing a shitload of make up and spent the whole journey giggling, simpering and swishing her hair like a nervous fourteen year old girl.

I hope she reads this and realises how terrifying and appalling it is that some random stranger in London recognised one of her little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

Abetterusername

We love Disney 🤣🤣🤣
But it's a holiday away which is built around the kids, not Instagram, which is a big difference. We have been to Paris quite a few times now (all trips in the Spring) and I can honestly say that I didn't feel the need to pack a ballgown once. More like long coats, trainers and hats because it was important to me that we were all warm and comfortable and prepared for the walking demands and weather. And our photos from all of those trips are genuine, fun, and (despite the practical sounding clothing choices) fairly stylish and really not grim looking at all. Stylish doesn't always mean (rented!) labels and sparkly shoes, but it's another example of her lack of imagination and dependence on cliche. Striped toys and berets....... Only missing the garlic bulb string and a baguette. That's a free tip for next time.

Anna was there purely to document Anna in Paris.
The rest of her entourage were worked to the bone with endless photo and twirling set ups. I'm genuinely sad for those little girls.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

bossybird

Oh dear god this woman is so far up her own hole! A looong nauseatingly post about how brave and marvellous she is under the guise of being inspirational to others. Yeah right Adna its just another post to allow the sheep to tell you how wonderful you are.

How about an honest post- 5 years ago I decided to give up an honest job that made me human and relateable. I began a career as a full time instahun, forcing my children to twirl, using them for ads and content, aff linking every oul shite I can put on line. Pretending my life is just perfect when in reality I'm never present, never off my phone and I have become an unbearable show off who has lost all touch with real life. Oh that and my little idiot husband is now my employed full time bitch which has further enabled me to be a total twat.

Reactions: 18

Steffyweffy

The most perfect ending to the most perfect day of the most perfect week of my perfect life with my perfect husband and kids.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Clare

VIP Member
Just catching up on the news about the strikes and protests in Paris. It all makes Anna’s oblivious content all the worse. Paris is literally on fire and on its knees and she just swans about looking like Marcel Marceau’s illegitimate love child, wetting herself over the Eiffel Tower

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Abetterusername

I would have so much more respect for her if she kept her children separate from social media and stopped using them for ads. Instead they are heavily involved in her campaigns and are front and centre at a time when they shouldn't be visible online. They are too young to give informed consent.

I see more of them than my actual nieces and nephews and they as a family are very recognisable to complete strangers who follow on Insta. That makes me feel so uneasy..... I can't imagine sharing so much information online about my children that a stranger on the street would know their names, where they live, what their hobbies and interests are and even what their bedrooms look like. It's against all my instincts as a parent.

Reactions: 16

bossybird

So the guurls are well and truly back to grinning and pretending to have such a lovely time at the beach, Martha shoved to the front as per usual with the cheesy captions and perfect everything. Oh what a crazy gal you are Adna swimming instead of getting school things ready!
Meanwhile back in reality most mums are buying and labelling uniforms, packing lunches, shining shoes and working a 40 hour week and maybe had one holiday with their kids this summer if they're lucky. At least they aren't exploiting their children and yet again putting swimwear shots of innocent children on a public forum, is she really that stupid, actually yes she is and so is that idiot of a husband.

Clare

VIP Member
This whole holiday every school break trend is very toxic and I’ve noticed it ramp up with influencers recently, travel must be where the money is. I grew up in a fairly well off family, I went to a fee paying school, we had one holiday in the summer, not abroad every year and a short break away maybe Christmas. I considered this normal, how is this constant holidaying normal or aspirational? As someone above said, it’s actually sickening. There will be a lot of families seeing all these foreign holidays and think they are completely inadequate because they can’t afford to get through the month let alone save for a single holiday. People will push themselves into debt to pay for a holiday to keep up with turds like Anna. A woman so shallow and manipulative that she will sell her kids, her mum, her husband in order to keep up her Insta façade. Another holiday does not mean you are a success Anna, it means you are desperate not to fall behind.

Clare

VIP Member
On her 7th holiday in 8 months (not even including caravan or local NI trips.

Skiing Feb
France Disneyland Easter
London with kids
Mallorca (part gifted)
Devon
London with Mum
Corfu

Obscene - I think I might take up online child exploitation as it pays so well, oh no wait, I have a soul. I’ll go on my holidays with my conscience in tact.

Reactions: 15

msmith2006

VIP Member
traipsing about Paris in a short dress and sheer tights during the day. absolutely cringing for you Anna! I spent a year in Paris many moons ago and this just screams PARIS VIRGIN!!!!

she has obviously only ever been to Disneyland rather than in the city itself. her kids are going to grow up thinking this shite is normal, twirling on demand, dressing up like caricatures to match the city you're in. she'll have them in dirndls at Oktoberfest next

• Haha
  • Heart

Chablis123

I’ve been up and down that road a lot this summer - saw Adan’s personal assistant aka Colin this afternoon. Just in case you’re reading this - the big black Beamer you’re driving isn’t taxed! Please tax it asap please.

• Haha

Clare

VIP Member
littlewoodlife used to be sooo active on insta but rarely is now. anyone know the tea behind the cooling of her and Anna's friendship?
Littlewood life has a brain, a career and a husband with a career, she didn’t need Instagram to live a happy life, she’s happy without it. Unlike Adna & Colin who have thrown everything in including their children’s childhoods and privacy, to make their money. Trying to prove their happiness to strangers on the internet instead of living their authentic lives. I admired Emma recognising that Insta was taking over her family and she stepped right back to protect them all.

• Heart

bossybird

And who does she think she is competing with?!? Herself? Other fake strangers on Insta? What an awful world to live in - I wonder if she’ll look back on these years in the future and realise what a waste of time it all was.
Totally agree. She comes across as manic, she tries wayyy too hard. Nothing is natural and relaxed, it's all staged and forced. She works so hard to convince everyone that she is the best at everything, perfect everything, it must be truly exhausting. I don't think she is smart enough to actually see her life for what it is, she is so carried away with money, free stuff and thousands of people watching her and her family. Colin is as bad as she is if not worse. She seems to believe that it's all cute and wholesome and the haters are jealous. We aren't jealous Adna we are calling out your bullshit and the reality of your sad life.

• Heart

Steffyweffy

Them all in their matching beige coats is giving me the bokes. She and her lapdog Colin are just big walking icks arent they?

• Haha

wibbly wobbly

Chatty Member
The outfit 🫣 , the posing. Paris is so casual and understated. She must look ridiculous. She is on a holiday with small children. It’s like herself and LA are trying to outdo each other showing off.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Abetterusername

I haven't watched her stories for a while, had had enough to be honest and it's always so braggy and distasteful. But did venture back in when I read here that the #caravanforinstacontent had landed.

What an absolutely SHOW.

The digs (and smugness) about touring caravans.....the shameless hunting for a collab around Ballycastle and Coleraine......the relentless parading of those little girls. It's ramped up to another level.

I will make sure to avoid Ballycastle in our basic, non luxurious, cramped tourer (assumptions taken from her grid post - our van is fab, and more importantly, bought and paid for by me with no children paraded in the process).

Reactions: 14