BlossomingBirds #6 Sashaying Her Way To 100k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The inference she makes on IG is that the sports car belongs to her dad…. Further down the comments it’s her uncle’s. Why the incessant vail of lies trying to prove she’s better than others? Nobody cares!!!!
Regardless of who owns it the fact she’s tried to use someone else’s party and celebration for her own self centered content is just classic Anna

Reactions: 5
She always makes everything about herself…she’s a complete bellend….her stories yesterday about her ordering a kids fish and chip for herself...like who the duck cares?! Scraping the barrel for content..boring bastid…

While Elannas away Anna will play!
Hitting up all the fav spots of our other North Coast insta hun, completed with those crap bracelets.
Can't wait to see Anna on a deck chair outside Babushka in the next day or 2, just keeping it warm ya know.

Reactions: 6
While Elannas away Anna will play!
Hitting up all the fav spots of our other North Coast insta hun, completed with those crap bracelets.
Can't wait to see Anna on a deck chair outside Babushka in the next day or 2, just keeping it warm ya know.
The bracelet girl gifted one to Jemhow the other day, she got one slide and a "thanks" a few slides later Jem got a bracelet from a friend she already had one from and dedicated 4 or 5 slides, gushing thanks, links to buy, wee videos .... blossoming's bracelet girl friend must be p'd right off

Reactions: 4
I haven't watched her stories for a while, had had enough to be honest and it's always so braggy and distasteful. But did venture back in when I read here that the #caravanforinstacontent had landed.

What an absolutely SHOW.

The digs (and smugness) about touring caravans.....the shameless hunting for a collab around Ballycastle and Coleraine......the relentless parading of those little girls. It's ramped up to another level.

I will make sure to avoid Ballycastle in our basic, non luxurious, cramped tourer (assumptions taken from her grid post - our van is fab, and more importantly, bought and paid for by me with no children paraded in the process).

Reactions: 14
she constantly goes on about ‘the best time’ or ‘the best day’ but yet there she is constantly on her phone telling us about it, when people genuinely have a good time the last thing on their mind is posting it to thousands of strangers online.…she’s one sad woman.

Reactions: 8
What the feck is she wearing to the beach? Like she’s wearing proper dresses, why can’t she shove on a pair of shorts or a day dress and play the kids…just me personally but I 100% wouldn’t be comfortable wearing those to a beach to get dirty and covered in sand 🙈

Reactions: 3
Was at a local beach yesterday saw a family who the mum was clearly an instaloon, kids were digging in the sand and playing but then mum got in on the action making them pose and smile etc, kids now getting p'd off and whining and crying but mum carrying on making them do fake smiles etc, I was thinking to myself all this will be edited and posted on the gram like it was the perfect family day at the beach when it was the complete opposite, prior to the kids digging they were misbehaving big time, instead of just letting them be and take some photos when they were happily playing but no we have to look like we have the perfect life. This is exactly how I imagine Anna to be.

What the feck is she wearing to the beach? Like she’s wearing proper dresses, why can’t she shove on a pair of shorts or a day dress and play the kids…just me personally but I 100% wouldn’t be comfortable wearing those to a beach to get dirty and covered in sand 🙈
Because a trip to the beach isn't a fun day out for the kids. For Anna, it's a content opportunity. Every single part of those kids life is her trying to get content. I genuinely feel so sorry for them

Reactions: 6
Shes a complete show, the effort to get a few shots then time editing thinking up a 'reflective' caption and that dope of a husband running round after them 🤣. Couldn't be faffed with it. I'm there to enjoy the kids let them play and enjoy my peace a bit not torture with pictures. Our family holiday we got one family picture on the last night 😅 we must have taken 30 photos tops over the 2wks. Poor wee kids of hers. (N.B only showed in my suggested posts I havnt even dropped into her acc in an age as the false pretence makes me cringe)

Colin is probably standing behind the camera waving a few £5 notes or bags of sweets “come on gurls, mummy needs the money shot before you get these” 🥴🙄

• Haha
Wouldn’t it be interesting to hear the audio on all of those videos without the music set over it - the one of the “big gurls “ walking on ahead you can make out where they are standing still just as the clip starts so someone says go or now. At the end of the path one hesitates and turns round as if to check if she is right to stop. So someone defo directing behind scenes.

I love wee random videos of mine and often try to capture some candid moments like e they’re too orchestrated feeling to me to be candid

Reactions: 4
How about Anna you concentrate on your children for once and put your camera down .2 children going to get swept out to sea . accident waiting to happen .I don’t care what anyone sais . Sorry . But it’ common sense. So many deaths in the area because of inexperienced people buying these things in. Shops and supermarkets and have no idea how to use them properly. Never been in the water. Just because old Anna. Wants the perfect shot .

Attachments

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.