Blossomingbirds #5

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That's her, is she OTT? yes but I find her likeable, definitely not relatable but likeable compared to Anna.

All that's good...is that like all that's pretty? Laura is it you? Can you bring the 🍵? 😂
Lol I don’t mind her, haven’t seen any of her content/posts really…I ended up on her page for some reason during the jubilee and I did think it was odd the fuss she was making, like staying at the goring and buying the same as k Middletons dress lol 🙈…each to their own I suppose lol..i do quite like her style from what I’ve seen

So, lol….ive taken to having a good nosy on Laura’s insta
1- She and Anna seem soooo similar
2- I can’t cope with her Shetlands 😍

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
What’s the point of having a caravan half an hour up the road from your home? I don’t get it, such a waste of money and 2 places to look after and maintain.
Having a static is a lifestyle, most people go every weekend in season and then more during school holidays.
Family and friends come down too and make use of it.
its a relaxed atmosphere and people build up bonds with other static owners on their site. Having BBQs together organising games days for the kids etc

In terms of 2 places to look after a a caravan is easy to maintain as less space to make a mess. And you make do with less possessions than you would have at home.

Anna and Colin don’t have jobs so could be down there all school holidays if they choose, unlike other people who don’t get as much use out of it because of working.

I can’t imagine Anna Colin or their entitled kids fitting in to the lifestyle though

Reactions: 2
Lol I don’t mind her, haven’t seen any of her content/posts really…I ended up on her page for some reason during the jubilee and I did think it was odd the fuss she was making, like staying at the goring and buying the same as k Middletons dress lol 🙈…each to their own I suppose lol..i do quite like her style from what I’ve seen

So, lol….ive taken to having a good nosy on Laura’s insta
1- She and Anna seem soooo similar
2- I can’t cope with her Shetlands 😍
I don’t really mind Laura ad either…yes she’s abit of a tit but she’s more natural at what she does where as Anna just has no originality and she always shakes with nerves when she talks on her stories..probably because she knows how cringy she is 😏

Reactions: 1

Made a new thread. Hope I’ve done it right. See you all over there 😂

Reactions: 4