Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And for us all sitting at home day in day out the last thing we really need is a set of stacking bracelets!!

A pair of leggings from asda would be more relatable ! 😂

Out of interest is buying followers still a thing ?

I notice they lose followers all week then one day they might get an extra 152 followers which just doesnt seem realistic to me ?

Reactions: 1
And for us all sitting at home day in day out the last thing we really need is a set of stacking bracelets!!

A pair of leggings from asda would be more relatable ! 😂

Out of interest is buying followers still a thing ?

I notice they lose followers all week then one day they might get an extra 152 followers which just doesnt seem realistic to me ?
This is common on IG but I don't understand how it works or what they mean about buying Bots. Do they actually pay people to follow them? Why does no one pay me 😂

This is common on IG but I don't understand how it works or what they mean about buying Bots. Do they actually pay people to follow them? Why does no one pay me 😂
No it must be a computer generated thing surely. I dont think bot accounts are real life people like me or you

Reactions: 2
No it must be a computer generated thing surely. I dont think bot accounts are real life people like me or you
its well dodgy. From what I know it’s a computer generated programme called jarvie. They can set it to follow based on geographical area, sex, number of followers and public and private account. if you look at the followers when theres a big increase lots are private accounts or public accounts with very few followers and they don’t post much. It makes it all look legitimate compared to the obvious Russian bots.

the big influencers know all the tricks Laura Ad, ya know those that you always see commenting. There all from the pod. Take away the comments from her family and the big influencers in the pod and she’s left with very little engagement. I laugh when I see Cara Suthers comments as they always seem begrudging like she can’t be ballsed with her.

so tonight she’s posting about Eclipse Nursery Store and marking that she’s posting because she works with them with AC Connects. No mention on her actual AC connects work page, funny that!

Hold up... family day out. Wait for those being used in next few days for your daily swipe ups people!!

One of the pictures she’s made sure to get in the Moto Spanx & v-wotsit trainers as she’s crouched down pouring hot chocolate ... good opp for a so many asked here’s a swipe up

Was that place is within ten miles of her home?

I don’t know the context of where abouts in ballymena she lives but I thought this was quite far out from the town but probably within ten mile of her right enough
Yea I’m not sure either, google says it’s 17.6 mile from ballymena...I did this walk with my two kids a couple of weeks ago in the snow with hot soup in a flask...been there done that Anna love (hair flip) 😜😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yea I’m not sure either, google says it’s 17.6 mile from ballymena...I did this walk with my two kids a couple of weeks ago in the snow with hot soup in a flask...been there done that Anna love (hair flip) 😜😂
Hope the soup was #gifted or at least an #ad so your kids get the full experience 😜

You should see the state of our kids when they are out walking! Muddy central. Does she ever just take a normal picture? Where are the ones her kids are having fun in? Does she not look like a right arse all dolled up to the nines going for a walk? Bet ya she only went a wee bit just to get the right picture and then the bore bag went on home.

I don’t know the context of where abouts in ballymena she lives but I thought this was quite far out from the town but probably within ten mile of her right enough
She’s only a couple of mile outside the town, I’d say it’s ten mile from her, she’d just be scraping it

Love how shes purposely tagged herself so she is within the 10 mile radius so no one can say anything. Definately a #spar post coming. Her hubby used to work in spar, prob thinks hes a local celeb now when he walks in!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
On stories mentioning the barbie dreamhouse, and how she couldn’t get one just before Christmas...so full of complete tit!!!! she would have known weeks in advance about that dolls house but she’s just trying to make excuses to not look like a tit mother!...so transparent 🙄

On stories mentioning the barbie dreamhouse, and how she couldn’t get one just before Christmas...so full of complete tit!!!! she would have known weeks in advance about that dolls house but she’s just trying to make excuses to not look like a tit mother!...so transparent 🙄
Not only is she a tit mother, she’s a selfish mother.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.