Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I must just be unlucky then 🤣🤣 usually all like and shares

Also the kids won’t be happy when they realise they have had no privacy, and no consent

Re the competitions, the majority don’t show how they pick the winner and that annoys me. I’ve noticed several winners on accounts before who are connected, big numbers, public etc. Not always but it definitely happens.
This is my bug bare too they never show how they choose a winner.....or at least very few do.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
I'm going to go against the grain with an unpopular opinion here. But one of them manages to (pre covid) travel the country for 'photoshoots' so I honestly can't see why she couldn't get a part time job somewhere 🤷 I understand they're disabled, but to me, if you're able to walk around posing every day for the gram, you're able to get a job of some sort.
Oh I didn’t know they didn’t work. Sure lots of disabled people work. In fact there is a few disabled people in my work. In fact the Tesco I work in has a lot. Mostly on till. They love work in fact.

ChristinaM

Three new sofas, a new bed, coffee tables, side tables, mirror, built in furniture, the house painted, panels panels panels everywhere, all in about a month. She’ll maybe panel herself next 😂. This is just the big things that come to my mind easily. I can’t even start to list all the clothes and other crap.

just SO SO much. I’d be embarrassed flaunting that, especially now when so many have so little. She’s definitely lacking something

also it’s not jealousy as I think her style is so bland and basic Ballymena housewifey, just sheer shock/disgust. I don’t think any of the rest of them change things as much. We know the playroom is on the cards but were the f*** does she go from here?

[QUOTE="ChristinaM, post: 3105313

And I think once Anna's jumped on board a trend, it's kind of been done to death already and it's almost tacky. She becomes obsessive (like the panelling everywhere) and every single detail of every single room gets changed.
That's the problem with not having your own style or taste and constantly following trends.

Nailed it Christina
Yes, play room up next. And i read in her comments she said she needed another bedroom painted?
You would think she was renovating a previously derelict house with the amount of work that has been carried out - not a two year old new build in already perfect condition.

That’s what I thought @Newbie - strange road indeed - not quite the rural ideal she portrays. I
Saw her one day in fairhill
Years ago. She’s very skinny
And petite and swanning about like look
At me

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
can you see her stories today? You can be blocked from seeing stories but not grid posts, so a lot of people don’t realise they’ve been blocked in some way. Anna and All Thats Pretty both do it when they don’t like comments etc people have made or liked. People don’t catch on as they can still look at public grid - they must think it makes them look better than blocking completely but it’s actually sneakier
No can't see any stories and haven't been able to for days. No idea why I'm so careful not to like or comment on anything, positive or negative on any of their things! Weird...!

PassingThrough

I think she has read the room and has just chosen to ignore it in favour of lining her own pockets. All she cares about is herself and money. She’s shameful.
She's read the room and read here then put up a token comment on the less active account :rolleyes: Interesting to see where the interior design course leads.

Lovecrisps

Chatty Member
Those dresses with the neck ties are horrendous. Plenty of cars at her house this evening even though NI is in lockdown from today
Yeah, the tutus and modern tops the other day were far far nicer and on trend.

Why does the lockdown breaking not surprise me? Strategic photography of their Christmas to ensure it's only them. Meanwhile plenty of people have seen no family or friends all Christmas.

Curious as there are two large car dealers in ballymena in kinda rural areas. One is German brand and the other isn’t but is closer to
The north antrim & glens.

ChristinaM

Bgr101 - She referred to 'last night's announcement' (the latest Covid restrictions) in her post and a guy from Scotland asked what it was. In fairness, I don't think she was being rude but she did come across as a bit ditzy. The guy told her about the latest restrictions in Scotland and she said she wasn't aware of them as cartoons were always on in her house.
I mean, between 'working' and plastering her face in make-up, she's stated what we all already know - she has not a clue about what is currently going on in the world.
She is a cartoon.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Can’t have them two sisters. They so desperate to be a Anna !
Everything they advertise is expensive! Sisters and sons are advertising a Santa experience which would cost us £100 roughly for 2 adults and 2 kids! I’m sick of Anna’s pictures as well so fake looking. Are her kids ever dirty? They are very cute in their wee outfits but were is the normality?