Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Have they paid her just to take pics and put them on Insta? The world has gone crazy! I found her slightly relatable when she worked at Tesco. Is there a thread for sister and sons? Seem like really lovely girls but again it’s non stop spending from them- wondering what their other halves do for a living?
There is a thread yeah. One of their husbands is a farmer the other an electrician

ChristinaM

I’m sad I googled hotels with pools - going roe valley or killyhevlin.
hastings doesn’t need the advertising either - and it’s not the slieve Donard. Does the culloden have a pool?
She did a collab with Roe Park before so could be. Or maybe the Killyhevlin didn't learn their lesson last time. Wouldn't even surprise me if it was Galgorm.
Regardless what hotel it is, imagine getting a blogger in to sort out your actual business. Anna couldn't care less if it's successful or not. She has nothing to lose and can feed off the attention the hotel name will bring. All these people are doing are legitimising her delusions.

summersuzy

Same I like to see the rooms and food, so much so I actually looked it up on trip advisor, oh my its a dive alright. Loads have entered the comp 😬
Maybe she agrees with all the comments here and thought it was best to avoid the rooms 🙈😂
I saw a post about galgorm using influencers I think she’d be a better fit for there as she does go and does showcase it well I think, plus she has used them for work and is local to them so it would make sense I feel.

It’s not galgorm - neither of their pools look like that. And they certainly don’t need Anna publicising them. They can do it very well themselves and people are willing to pay £300 a night

ChristinaM

Delurking, have followed previous threads. Every aspect of her life is Af'd but the Christmas links and ads have been (one of) the lowest points for me. There is literally no part of her childrens lives that is off limits and not seen as a promotion. I know more about her children that I do about my nieces and nephews.

She is constantly on the grab for more and more and everything is stage managed and planned. I'm waiting for an aff ad now for sofa cleaning due to the story with the baby and coal ...... Or a new sofa
Another new sofa you mean... she's already had a couple of new ones and waiting for her sunroom sofas. Added to the new beds of course.

Bgr101

VIP Member
Is she actually having a laugh??!! I can't believe she even had the nerve to post this.
Challenging? F**k me. The girl doesn't know the meaning. She's been flat out with the freebies and holidays, lighting fires at mid-day, complaining her paint colour is too cold. I can't describe how much of a deluded, narcissistic and shallow person Anna is.
She does not work. Playing dress up is not work. Styling your home with freebies is not work. Utter scrounger.

And this styled picture is the boot room she admitted she never uses a couple of weeks ago, which is why she's getting some crap built in her hall. All fake.
What was this on response to ? To me it sounds rude and defensive. "Hope youre well aka fuck off please"

ChristinaM

Yes, Anna deserves a new pair of pyjamas. I guess they're appropriate since she does sweet fa all day.
How weird are her feet in that story pic? The front one looks like it belongs to one of her chickens.

She posted 3 pictures on her grid, 2 with her front and centre (with hotel blurry and farrrrrr away in the distance) and one generic pool side photo that could have come straight from Google images. This was an opportunity to really sell the hotel, profile all its highlights, take some impressive photos and change perspective but it's fallen flat. Compare that to the gushing posts from the Killyhevlin stay and the difference is massive.
(Was the Killyhevlin promoted as an actual job or as #gifted? There have been so many I can't remember).

Bgr101

VIP Member
All very true but we cant fault them for trying. the local boutqiues theyre all plugging are too over priced to begin with in my opinion. Id never shop in any of them anyway but for those who would i suppose its good exposure. I feel like its a hell of a lot of money to be running around it the campaign has taken on legs of its own.