Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Picture123

Oooh wonder where then? I discounted Galgorm and thought it would be more local due to the restrictions... but then Anna couldn't give a hoot about restrictions, so could be anywhere really.
Wherever it is, I'll not be stepping foot in it after they've hired her

SheBangs

Leds, sorry to derail for a sec but does anyone in here know who OLIVIA HAPTON is? He’s not on companies house. Belfast based... and Hannah Saunders does her PR? Thanks x

I often look at her forehead to see if it moves when she is talking-a lot. Does she get a wee jab of botox to help without being too frozen???

Bgr101

VIP Member
to be fair to one of them she can’t even brush her own hair or teeth or get herself dressed and seems to spend a lot of time in bed in pain. I know people in my work who go off sick for a lot less
Yes she wanted to work a few years ago but couldnt get a job as had no experience and now i dont think she would be able to really work as she seems to have deteriorated health wise.

Kissmeimirish

VIP Member
I’ve actually saw with my own eyes the expensive gifted prams among other freebies were then sold on so making double profit! It’s all so unrelatable now! Not one mention of accepting these gifts but regifting them to those in need or raffling them and giving money raised to charity! People have no money to feed their family and she’s on bragging and bragging and bragging! It’s so inconsiderate and unkind! The traumatic impact this epidemic is having on people within NI and its look at me look how much I have!!!!

And advertising stuff to people already struggling putting them under pressure to keep up when she wouldn’t spend the money on these items themselves! Lockdown has opened my eyes and sickened me to so many ‘big’ bloggers!!!
Did she really sell them on? 😳

ChristinaM

Has anyone noticed a bit of a love fest going on with Anna and one of her baby group pals who now makes bracelets.
The girl credited AC with the photography - no harm - but any one of us could have taken that photo, including the girl herself.
Anna's reply though ... probably the first time the AC account has been active in a while.. and with the usual spelling mistake.
Just shows once again, all Anna's so called clients are people she knows and she's leeching off their skills.
Pics attached.

Attachments

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Tax dodging and massively in debt I bet. Also remember she gets a load of freebies or money off big items as well which probably helps.

Also she lives in ass end of nowhere. Cheaper houses etc. Her house isn’t that big by looks of it. It’s all very well angled pictures. The house next to her is so so close!!
Looks like lots of land round it. Fooling is all 🤦🏻‍♀️

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
not sure what the rules / restrictions are in NI for covid is over Christmas but My money is on the fact she had a full house and didn’t want to advertise it on her page. keep the goody 2 shoes image going.
Very true. I live in Ballymena. It’s a hot spot for COVID. But we are allowed to have 2 families Christmas Day only. But most people with any sense just kept to themselves.

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
It’s so sad that her life is all for the gram and for strangers. Pretending to be something/someone she isn’t. She is as common as muck, like the rest of us. I went to the same school, albeit a different year, and the area is not how she portrays it at all. Nothing wrong with the area or the people at all - my point is she is so fake
It’s a wonder the locals army pissed at her

Eyerolling

VIP Member
How do expensive giveaways like Mulberry and LV bags work? Does she and the other business buy the bag and them give it away? Id be surprised of she forks out any money like but if she doesnt where does it come from ..
She is doing it in collaboration with a clothes store, so I’d say the clothes store has forked out and collaborating with her for her follower numbers. I’ve seen a few influencers/shops team up and do it. It’s a teeny coin purse, not a bag, still expensive for a purse but in Mulberry’s lower priced leather items. I’d rather win 150 quid 🤣