Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
I was thinking a hotel in Ballymena as she has been liking and commenting on their posts. She was there with her wedding band singer 'friend' over the summer in a 'working' capacity I think. It also has a pool which she had in her stories. I could be wrong though.
Oh the Leighamor or something, not sure on the spelling.

Reactions: 1

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Yes, Anna deserves a new pair of pyjamas. I guess they're appropriate since she does sweet fa all day.
How weird are her feet in that story pic? The front one looks like it belongs to one of her chickens.
really £170 quid for pjs. Is she real

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
Long time lurker but I cannot cope with this woman a second longer. I follow a lot of local accounts and Anna not only copies the big influences, she stalks the really small ones and literally duplicates what they do, say and wear. Her sickly sweet flaunting that she has left her home in the middle of lockdown today is a carbon copy of a lovely local girls post yesterday, right down to the jacket and jeans. Has this woman no shame and no mind of her own 🙄
I noticed that to. Omw even the very shoes !!!!

Wonderwall

She has nowhere for a pony, and couldn’t never keep one. The chickens were a fad for content. And yes ... nail on head ... you can’t affiliate link a pony. She wouldn’t buy something that expensive unless she could make the money back

What happened to the chickens??

Bgr101

VIP Member
Shocking. It seems the businesses are only closed to non "influencers."

It's an absolute joke. What was the point in Anna being there today? As said above, there was a model, a photographer, and the business owner. What can she really offer?

How many small businesses are there in this small country that are willing to pay someone with a few thousand followers on Instagram to come to them for marketing? How many influencers are going to leave their secure, well paid jobs for this joke of a career? Anna, Jill from home at rose cottage, digg mama and God knows who else. What's their plan when people realise they could do the work themselves that these 'experts' are doing?
I totally agree and i bet they charge a fortune as well .

she’s copying avril keys (formerly a life to style) who has been doing this for years. She goes to different local boutiques and does try ons. They are quite good and she is promoting local businesses but it seems like a lot of these boutiques all carry the same brands and they can be very expensive
I love avril but i find the try ons so boring

Comewhinewithme

VIP Member
And for us all sitting at home day in day out the last thing we really need is a set of stacking bracelets!!

A pair of leggings from asda would be more relatable ! 😂

Out of interest is buying followers still a thing ?

I notice they lose followers all week then one day they might get an extra 152 followers which just doesnt seem realistic to me ?
This is common on IG but I don't understand how it works or what they mean about buying Bots. Do they actually pay people to follow them? Why does no one pay me 😂

ChristinaM

Just contrast their latest two posts...
Elanna showing a bit of compassion for a sad real life situation... and then there is Anna.. just being Anna really, using Martha for likes.

candyfloss99

VIP Member
I don’t get how the message box works but you know the story with all the pink answers in response, would she had to type that all out? Does it means she’s maybe making answers up? Why not show the white message boxes direct like other influencers show? She did afterwards with a couple of answers but it’s all cropped.

and your right, ad straight after for some weird consultancy firm in Sweden. She must be desperate for more panelling 😂
You can reply to your own question anyway so even if she shows the white message boxes they could easily all be made up

ChristinaM

She must be so bored that she looks at everyone who views her story and clicks on their name to see if it says they follow her. If not they get blocked from seeing her story as punishment!!
Oh, she does. This is from yonks ago but don't think she's changed much.
Snapchat-394012987-1.jpg

• Haha

ChristinaM

As I know her personally I can confirm her only life long friend has been dropped publicly (i obviously don't know if they communicate privately) but long before the rona arrived i hadn't seen this best friend in Annas facebook/insta in years. I'm sure if I spent 3 days scrolling through her insta id find her face from about 5 years ago. She was her only real friend.
To be fair no-one features in Anna's instagram bar her, Colin, the gurls and whatever instagrammer she's decided to use that month.
I think I know what friend you are referring to. I always wondered (if it's the same one) how you could stick all the antics.
I also love that the 'friendship' she would refer to the most on insta gets Anna a few, presumably, free bracelets out off it.
Always something in it for her.

Bgr101

VIP Member
did anyone see the stories of one of those twins complaining that her living room hasn’t been decorated in three years!!!! Complaining that it’s a long time coming. This is the horrible culture that those influencers like blossoming have created, the world we’re you change your house 10 times in three years. If you have good style this doesn’t happen, you just need maintenance work.
They are the no 1 wannabees of all of them. And they 100% read here.