Blossomingbirds #3 Constant ads and a lazy louse; Insta just threw up all over her house

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The recent stories... she literally has such a high opinion of herself. 'I just dont know how i am so disorganised with 3 kids when i was able to run a store with 2'...well Anna, you couldnt cope with 'running' a store and you left and now sell you and your kids souls for your income. Tescos spent all that time and effort training you for you to leave as you realised there was an easier way to make money!

Dont see AC connects up to much, just these random snippets of work with the same local companies. If we actually seen the good work she was doing with these local companies through AC connects that Id maybe actually have some respect for her but we all know her money comes from her and her kids #ads.

Shes really annoyed me today, sorry for the rant! the NHS is at breaking point, people are loosing their jobs and lives, businesses dont know it they can open tomorrow and shes blathering on about how disorganised she is with 'work' and three kids... Time to unfollow i think!

Reactions: 10
The recent stories... she literally has such a high opinion of herself. 'I just dont know how i am so disorganised with 3 kids when i was able to run a store with 2'...well Anna, you couldnt cope with 'running' a store and you left and now sell you and your kids souls for your income. Tescos spent all that time and effort training you for you to leave as you realised there was an easier way to make money!

Dont see AC connects up to much, just these random snippets of work with the same local companies. If we actually seen the good work she was doing with these local companies through AC connects that Id maybe actually have some respect for her but we all know her money comes from her and her kids #ads.

Shes really annoyed me today, sorry for the rant! the NHS is at breaking point, people are loosing their jobs and lives, businesses dont know it they can open tomorrow and shes blathering on about how disorganised she is with 'work' and three kids... Time to unfollow i think!
I had to unfollow. I couldn’t watch anymore. Surely she has bills to pay. How would free stuff pay them ? I don’t understand how they make money

Reactions: 4
I had to unfollow. I couldn’t watch anymore. Surely she has bills to pay. How would free stuff pay them ? I don’t understand how they make money
Hence the constant buying shite and affiliate links. She'd affiliate link her kids if she could

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Ohh was this a friend of the same name..? Maybe you're talking about someone else, but I remember her in school and she had a friend there and they were joined at the hip, the Annas, she used to call her Anna Banana. She was in the year above me in secondary school and she seemed so nice back then, friendly and we used to chat quite a bit, it's sad how people change. I sent her a message ages ago and she just ignored it.
Yes I'm talking about the other Anna. It is sad how people change when they only talk to people that benefit them. I hope the other Anna is happy though. Shes not on social media as much.

Reactions: 2
So very surprised she didn’t shoehorn in the fact that she breastfeeds as a reason for being so disorganised 🙄
How could I forget...she breastfeeds.

Struggling with 3 kids... does Colin not help or what? And she has comoletely forgot about her mum in the mix too which I have heard takes the 'geurlsss' on a regular basis but of course Anna wouldnt want to give anyone else credit but herself

Yep she’s so ‘disorganised’ that she’s able to buy a Christmas tree, new matching nighties for the girls and set up a festive photo shoot in early November ffs, along with the wreath and all the other ongoing daily material purchases. Such crude and vulgar display of materialism in a time when a lot of people are struggling. Try organising a home with working full time hours plus overtime working with covid patients and then come back to me with your moaning 😡

can you imagine her pulling up at the school in the morning, done up like a dogs dinner. hair And makeup perfect.! I don’t even get a chance to make that effort for pick up in the afternoon. well, actually, I wouldn’t want to. I’m not desperate.
her latest story this morning, she came on to ask something... yet had to stop because her baby needed attention rather than her mother have the phone in her face. A little attention goes along way Anna. But then, you know that. You crave it.
she had to stop her stories but still had the time to add text but still didn’t manage to say what she was looking for. Must be on the beg.
Oh I’ve seen her at school looking rough many times, then an hour later on insta all done up. She hides those mornings though. When she is done up before the school run, she’s looking a lot round her to see who is looking at her. Would be nice to be able to go home after the school run and do yourself up. Some of us have to go straight to work, and a lot of us don’t even have the privilege of being able to do the school run as we’re already at work!

Reactions: 7
Just watched the latest stories.
Christmas crap - it's November?
More gifted items, more ads and advising people to use lists to get organised? Her list must consist of: slather myself in free makeup, play dress up with free stuff, open all the free stuff, order takeaway or free hello fresh meal, rearrange room with latest free stuff... etc.
Again, she's using someone's actual business and talent (ceramic girl) to promote herself.
And, I am so sick of the constant .. Oh I managed a large team at the supermarket... making sure she puts 150 staff in brackets to hammer home the size of this team Anna allegedly single handedly managed.
Tesco let you work a 4 day week and that still wasn't good enough.
It's irrelevant anyway Anna because what exactly do you do now?
Using this laughable AC Connects guise to try and pass yourself off as a business women, to attempt to legitimise the fact you're nothing but a lazy, ungrateful scrounger.
For a 'social media consultant' her 'business' page is woeful. She doesn't promote her 'clients' instead using them to promote herself on her blossomingbirds account.
Why would anyone who has the balls, talent, and drive to create an idea/open a business need bloody Anna to take pictures and upload videos to instagram. Like, it's an app ANYONE can use, why would you need Anna? It's just so mental to me that Anna and clearly some other people class her as an expert in this.

Just watched the latest stories.
Christmas crap - it's November?
More gifted items, more ads and advising people to use lists to get organised? Her list must consist of: slather myself in free makeup, play dress up with free stuff, open all the free stuff, order takeaway or free hello fresh meal, rearrange room with latest free stuff... etc.
Again, she's using someone's actual business and talent (ceramic girl) to promote herself.
And, I am so sick of the constant .. Oh I managed a large team at the supermarket... making sure she puts 150 staff in brackets to hammer home the size of this team Anna allegedly single handedly managed.
Tesco let you work a 4 day week and that still wasn't good enough.
It's irrelevant anyway Anna because what exactly do you do now?
Using this laughable AC Connects guise to try and pass yourself off as a business women, to attempt to legitimise the fact you're nothing but a lazy, ungrateful scrounger.
For a 'social media consultant' her 'business' page is woeful. She doesn't promote her 'clients' instead using them to promote herself on her blossomingbirds account.
Why would anyone who has the balls, talent, and drive to create an idea/open a business need bloody Anna to take pictures and upload videos to instagram. Like, it's an app ANYONE can use, why would you need Anna? It's just so mental to me that Anna and clearly some other people class her as an expert in this.
She’s also doing my head in this week. The girl doesn’t know what work is. She bloody aff linked the marshmallow pack as well. Does she pay for anything? She be tagging property pal soon- house ain’t big enough. Anyone giving away a free house? Anna is bored already! How many times do you need to redecorate love? You mad?

Reactions: 6
She’s also doing my head in this week. The girl doesn’t know what work is. She bloody aff linked the marshmallow pack as well. Does she pay for anything? She be tagging property pal soon- house ain’t big enough. Anyone giving away a free house? Anna is bored already! How many times do you need to redecorate love? You mad?
I’ve never seen anyone change decor like her. Even big houses haven’t even finished there decor. She’s changing more than her knickers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Don't want to blow my own trumpet.. but i'm going to anyway...
Don't know who to cringe for more - Ceramic girl for calling Anna an entrepreneur.. or Anna for sharing it.
Again, promoting herself through her 'clients'.
All about Anna.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Delurking, have followed previous threads. Every aspect of her life is Af'd but the Christmas links and ads have been (one of) the lowest points for me. There is literally no part of her childrens lives that is off limits and not seen as a promotion. I know more about her children that I do about my nieces and nephews.

She is constantly on the grab for more and more and everything is stage managed and planned. I'm waiting for an aff ad now for sofa cleaning due to the story with the baby and coal ...... Or a new sofa

Delurking, have followed previous threads. Every aspect of her life is Af'd but the Christmas links and ads have been (one of) the lowest points for me. There is literally no part of her childrens lives that is off limits and not seen as a promotion. I know more about her children that I do about my nieces and nephews.

She is constantly on the grab for more and more and everything is stage managed and planned. I'm waiting for an aff ad now for sofa cleaning due to the story with the baby and coal ...... Or a new sofa
Another new sofa you mean... she's already had a couple of new ones and waiting for her sunroom sofas. Added to the new beds of course.

Like who gets cream sofa with kids. My kids are 10& 12. Still wouldn’t get cream.
mall for thegram

£120 for a mini Christmas tree🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ ok maybe it's an investment, maybe it is I who is deluded in that I follow these insta huns when I havent the wages to emulate, I personally would just nip to B&Q 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Lol I’ve just seen that and thought duck !! Really. I seen similar on eBay for 50 and thought it was dear 😂

She is the insta equivalent of the Facebook ‘display all the Christmas presents on the sofa’ type. Just because your stuff is dear doesn’t make these very outward displays of wealth any less tacky.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.