Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
Twat in the hat is back!!!
who walks to work like that they must think she’s a proper
Bellend!!!
And the espresso martini video hahahaha whatta knob
I've just seem the Martini video. Its enough to put you off ever having an Espresso M ever again. Like you say Bellend ! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Trickywoo

VIP Member
She would probably find if she lit her fire it might be warmer than just lighting this candle.🤣🤣 Who in the name of god arranges their table like this just for a photo?!
Those titchy baubles and flipping White Company book are always coming out ! Spring, summer, autumn and Winter ! 🤣

• Haha

Linkylu

Chatty Member
I cannot cope with this! I nearly broke my toes they curled so much. A grown woman in a 70s style headscarf, checking herself in a window and then waving to an imaginary person, prancing down a street whilst filming herself. Imagine actually living in one of those houses, looking out your window and seeing that absolute knob waving to thin air. Surely to god her kids must cringe and her husband needs to have a word?
I’m sure I’ve seen perfume or hair ads from the 70’s where the waving at “someone” (thin air) was a thing. As she’s already wearing a 70’s headscarf maybe that’s where she’s taken her inspiration from 😂

• Haha

CBS1

I can't believe she has paid for the blue tick, she really does think she is insta famous!

• Wow
  • Haha
Remember to report all posts where she’s advertising Wyse London clothing - these are adverts and she’s not being honest and tagging them as such. Any brands that she’s worked with and is advertising she must declare. She must also declare all gifted items in any posts or stories and make it clear which items are the ones she has been given -she cannot simply say ‘some previous Pr items’ - she must clearly identify them.

Also, she very sneakily tags some posts as Ads but uses the tiniest of lettering that you can barely read the words -these can also be reported :

I’m fed up of seeing her misleading followers. She knows the rules and makes lots of money from paid adverts, gifted clothing etc, and from affiliate links, so she should run her business in accordance with advertising rules. No blooming excuses Niki 😡

• Heart

Annoyed 2

Yay finally she gets her own thread! In the same way the instahuns themselves would say "I just wanted this one on my grid", I wanted to make sure this one is on this thread for all to see. There are no words.

I remember that post well - it really winded me up as as that stage the UK was already in lockdown round 1 and I found it in bad taste as we were only supposed to leave our homes for exercise or essential reasons.

• Angry
  • Heart

Clare

VIP Member
Swaying to church bells, endlessly pulling her sleeves up then a fluff of her hair. What in the name of god is she doing? Don’t even start me on that shot of her staring into the distance clutching a coffee cup! This woman is ridiculous!!!!
😂😂😂 she is an actual parody!!

• Haha

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
In today’s offering she’s prowling the streets gurning and wearing her cardigan back to front. 🤷🏻‍♀️Please for the love of God won’t someone stop her?!!!😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cutthebull

VIP Member
I am weirdly fascinated at her stories as she walks through her town. Seriously I have never heard a bigger load of drivel in all my life. Who does she think is interested?! She talks pure rubbish that even her friends surely wouldn’t care about?! I am incredulous that a grown woman actually does this. Yesterday she said she was going to collect some prescriptions and then said what they were, one was for eczema “nothing very exciting”……what prescriptions are exciting and why does she need to tell us what her prescriptions are for?! This woman is absolutely nuts and is dying about herself.

• Haha

Trickywoo

VIP Member
I remember, it was AWFUL and not even beautifully done. But to be so focused on that makes me really sad. 11 years since I got married I’m sad I didn’t bother checking my hair/make up more (as I just look a mess in any photos past the first drink 🤣🤣🤣) but it was such an amazing day I don’t really regret a thing.
For Nicki, it’s just all about the gram....so sad, because honestly - no one else cares 🙈.
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢

• Heart

#kindlygifted

Who the actual fuck has the time or inclination to spend all this time out of the day setting shit up like this all for just one fucking post on Instagram. I’d love to tell her to go and get a life. Even with lockdown I feel like I’m busier than ever.
Notwithstanding all the time “setting up” the flat lay, then the transfer from the camera to perform edits then phone upload to IG? The world has gone mad.