Blooming_Niki #1 At last she reaches 10k so we can all cry “hey you are so cringe”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the hell do they all look like in that Burghley photo!!!! That’s made me laugh so much, the bunch of loons! All faux fedoras and country non chic 😂😂😂 Rutlandgirlfashionstyle I wish there was a thread for her, she really thinks she’s something (she’s really not). Pretentious, fake, image obsessed, vain and shallow, how can’t they see how ridiculous they are!
Thank you! Someone who agrees with me on that narcissistic woman. I followed her for a bit but I started to get enraged by that far off stare and her sumgger than smug face that needs a slap. I did a search for a thread but there isn’t one!! There needs to be…!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sorry Niki, but the feet are just too much. At least sort out your nail polish before posting.
I thought that too ! 🤣

There is never a need to photograph your feet for social media :sick:
How has she now got over 20k followers?!!!!
Most of her followers are Bots and weirdos.

Thank you! Someone who agrees with me on that narcissistic woman. I followed her for a bit but I started to get enraged by that far off stare and her sumgger than smug face that needs a slap. I did a search for a thread but there isn’t one!! There needs to be…!
So slappable isn't it !

Reactions: 3
She talks absolute rubbish. I can’t even be bothered. Who cares what time you left home at? Who cares the next time you go to that cafe you’re going to have something to eat? Those teeth are so distracting, I can’t stop staring at them.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She talks absolute rubbish. I can’t even be bothered. Who cares what time you left home at? Who cares the next time you go to that cafe you’re going to have something to eat? Those teeth are so distracting, I can’t stop staring at them.
I know! Those teeth are crazy. She really is so boring doing her walk to work talks and as for those cringe worthy Friday Kitchen chats or singing - ffs BN put a HUGE sock in your gob!

I mean obviously her family & friends all love her no matter what which is all that matters but I’d have done something about the teeth a while ago if they were mine.

just watched Rutlandgirlfashuinstyle’s tablescaping reel, so pretentious and I’m sure her accent is put on. I like a bit of tablescaping myself, but we’d all be able to put on a show with “artisan” and “vintage” tablecloths and plates and crisp linen napkins with embroidery or whatever. And the figs and cheese, it’s like a comedy, another one for Harry Trevaldwyn’s smug series!

• Haha
The video of her in the beret, waving to an imaginary person, twirling and blowing a kiss to the camera. What in the name of god did I just see? What grown woman does this?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sugar puffs for gnashers

Someone dropped her on her head at birth. Never been right. 🤣

• Haha
Blooming Nikki has tried for years to morph into Lauren McDermott previously known as Hunters and Heels. She’s been desperate and it’s been painful to watch at times 😂 However, looks like her ‘effort’ has paid off and brands are now sending her products and she’s being paid to advertise. I’m not sure how she’s managed it being so awkward and all, she’s now an ambassador for Wyse London?? I’ve also noticed how she is not tagging her posts and stories as ADs when modelling these gifted clothes and no doubt is paid a fee on top to advertise them. She’s breaching ASA rules which if they decide to investigate could land her in trouble. She’s now running a business and therefore cannot ignore the rules regarding advertising online. Naughty Nikki - how unprofessional of you. Report her for any undeclared ads - might wipe the smugness of that face of hers.

here is a link to the advertising standards authority:

• Heart
Reactions: 9
8F12A3C8-F0DD-43ED-8EB1-F3FE4D82FEBB.jpeg

She’s giving me major Allo Allo vibes in that ridiculous khaki get up today!!

• Haha
You should see her bloody 'get up' today ! 😆👍 Trying.......yes very !😆 to be part of the huntin, shootin, set......not ! 😂 Probably in FF&F 🤢 - she looks a right old twit !
She’s not bothered to tag her post as an AD yet her stories are tagged as AD and PR. She’s sneaky with her ads. With free clothes and paid fees comes great responsibility - tag your posts and stop breaching advertising standards 😂 oh and she looks ridiculous!

• Heart
She’s not bothered to tag her post as an AD yet her stories are tagged as AD and PR. She’s sneaky with her ads. With free clothes and paid fees comes great responsibility - tag your posts and stop breaching advertising standards 😂 oh and she looks ridiculous!
It's just so wrong isn't it. twit in a hat !

• Haha
Reactions: 7