Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Trickywoo

VIP Member
🤢 Why is she sat in a red bra and silky robe in her bedroom with caption that doesnt explain it or relevant?? She's 50, parading around like a 20year old. The pose is so non descript, she looking into thin air, twirling her hair and with her baps out. I do that on the regular basis, yes, really, i do....!?
Ohhhh I've missed Tattle ! I was locked out of it for a few days then had to renew password ! Honestly that bloody Red Bra......put your baos in woman. I have never ever seen someone LOVE THEMSELVES Sooooooo MUCH ! She's vom inducing🤢

She's awful, I can't stand her. Haven't looked at her IG for ages. Off for a nosey if I can stomach it 😅
You have been warned!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

Tescogirl

Chatty Member
That was because your Wedding day was special and you were taking it all in. I was the same with mine. The day day just whizzed past.
This Niki woman definitely has a problem. She's basically in love with herself 🤢
She’s not great looking either. 🥴

Donnavanessa

VIP Member
Haha just came on to say the same - she’s utterly ridiculous and needs to get a proper life. Absolute embarrassment and a desperado to boot. Hope she stood in a massive cowpat!! 😂😂😂

nettleteareader

VIP Member
I’m not sure I feel sorry for her but I do know what you mean. I think it’s a quite a sad existence to prance around in front of a tripod to get validation from strangers on Instagram. To talk into the camera telling strangers what you are doing each day including what prescriptions you are collecting and what they are for, what you are having for dinner, what your family are doing, I mean, who cares? I just don’t understand the mentality of someone who feels the need to do that. I’m not sure the lift goes to the top floor.
Love that expression, her lift is definitely broken!

• Haha

#kindlygifted

Who the actual fuck has the time or inclination to spend all this time out of the day setting shit up like this all for just one fucking post on Instagram. I’d love to tell her to go and get a life. Even with lockdown I feel like I’m busier than ever.
Notwithstanding all the time “setting up” the flat lay, then the transfer from the camera to perform edits then phone upload to IG? The world has gone mad.
In my rage yesterday I forgot to link the post I was referring to. I notice today that she’s now done another one, presumably because she thinks she domes kind of stylist/expert all of a sudden! FFS, bore off and go and do something proper with your life!

• Sick

Trickywoo

VIP Member
All I see is her stomach and those awful teeth! And cringe upon cringe someone must’ve been there helping as the jacket fell into shot from above. My husband would divorce me than get involved in that!
Totally agree. Showed my husband the other day. He fell about laughing! 😂 That stomach with that stretched pleather is so not a good look. 🤢

• Haha

nomag67

How desperate is the latest partly clad shoebox bedroom shot. Look at me .... tell me how fabulous I am .... because I'm so sadly insecure.