Bling Empire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yes wtf?! That ended so abruptly! So frustrating...
There was no ending to the Cherie thing. She never appeared again. I did read up on it though and turns out they quit the show.

Kim is ridiculous.

Don't care about Andrew.

Dorothy moving to NY - who cares.

That Anna v Christine convo was painful to watch. I think Anna was being very rude.

They literally didn't close out any storyline.

Reactions: 3
There was no ending to the Cherie thing. She never appeared again. I did read up on it though and turns out they quit the show.

Kim is ridiculous.

Don't care about Andrew.

Dorothy moving to NY - who cares.

That Anna v Christine convo was painful to watch. I think Anna was being very rude.

They literally didn't close out any storyline.
Agree!!

Honestly Anna has something against Christine. Liked Anna last season but not anymore - she's petty, childish, condescending, rude and a hypocrite. Unless I missed something, she never actually denied having said "I will end Christine" she just kept laughing it off and then going on the attack or being seriously defensive and/or competitive. She is ridiculous threatening a law suit for fun and bragging about having the best lawyers.
She needs a hobby other than pottering around doing nothing with Jaime all day.

I wonder why Cherie and Jessey left the show so abruptly after those rumours came out... maybe worried for their reputations which makes me think maybe there is truth in them?

Like Kelly she seems the most normal out of them all. I hope she doesn't even entertain that loser Drew he's abusive on camera imagine what he's capable of behind closed doors...

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Agree!!

Honestly Anna has something against Christine. Liked Anna last season but not anymore - she's petty, childish, condescending, rude and a hypocrite. Unless I missed something, she never actually denied having said "I will end Christine" she just kept laughing it off and then going on the attack or being seriously defensive and/or competitive. She is ridiculous threatening a law suit for fun and bragging about having the best lawyers.
She needs a hobby other than pottering around doing nothing with Jaime all day.

I wonder why Cherie and Jessey left the show so abruptly after those rumours came out... maybe worried for their reputations which makes me think maybe there is truth in them?
The lawsuit thing was the most childish thing. I can't believe a grown ass woman her age would bother with that.

Cherie posted her 'love story' on IG saying they started dating 6 months after Jessey filed for divorce. I feel like that is a bit of a lie and there could have been an overlap, however I do think the relationship between Jessey and Crystal was probably over by then. They probably should've been honest about it from the beginning!

What makes me cringe is the cast saying they're all good friends but we all know they barely know much about eachother!

I am envious of Jaime's life. Like I wanna prance around in weird outfits all day too. 😂

• Haha
The lawsuit thing was the most childish thing. I can't believe a grown ass woman her age would bother with that.

Cherie posted her 'love story' on IG saying they started dating 6 months after Jessey filed for divorce. I feel like that is a bit of a lie and there could have been an overlap, however I do think the relationship between Jessey and Crystal was probably over by then. They probably should've been honest about it from the beginning!

What makes me cringe is the cast saying they're all good friends but we all know they barely know much about eachother!

I am envious of Jaime's life. Like I wanna prance around in weird outfits all day too. 😂
She has got a face like a smacked arse though🤣 she always looks so miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Yes! Me too, but her voice is a bit monotone for me...

Reactions: 1
Rewatching season 1 😅 when Anna, Kelly and Andrew are in Paris and he goes absolutely mental and is screaming at Kelly for going shopping without him, just realised why. It's because he wanted Anna to buy him stuff on the shopping spree. Gold digger.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Rewatching season 1 😅 when Anna, Kelly and Andrew are in Paris and he goes absolutely mental and is screaming at Kelly for going shopping without him, just realised why. It's because he wanted Anna to buy him stuff on the shopping spree. Gold digger.
omg I had forgotten this! how is he SO blatant! and on a TV show as well!

Reactions: 5
Random but I have been trying to work out who Anna Shay reminds me of, I have realised, don't know if anyone else watched it, but she reminds me of Mayrol's mum in Real houosewives of miami, presumably the same awful surgeon :ROFLMAO:

Also how awful are Kevin's eating habits?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I was so confused by the ending of season 2…I only watch this show because of Jaime Xie since I watch her on YouTube. I like her friendship with Anna.

Why is Kane stressing about who's lying to him all the time when he's literally the biggest tit stirrer?
Why does Kevin not just see that Kim just ain't that into him. He's a good looking guy. Surely he'd have no issues finding someone else!

Reactions: 8
Why is Kane stressing about who's lying to him all the time when he's literally the biggest tit stirrer?
Why does Kevin not just see that Kim just ain't that into him. He's a good looking guy. Surely he'd have no issues finding someone else!
He's "average" good looking and not model material. He also has a bratty personality, is melodramatic, bitchy, needy, and high maintenance.

The Kim/Kevin drama is so fake and manufactured though.

I haven't finished the season yet, but Jamie said she pays 20k p/m in rent? On what planet is that a good business decision, especially for someone who comes from money? Does her rich dad not give her better advice?

But I want to be very thin like her and steal her entire wardrobe.

It's out!!!
I'm watching it already!
Kane's fillers have gotten worse.
Bloody hell, Mimi struck gold when she met Don Morris didn't she.
And what's with all the cleavage for a 8 year old birthday party? Such inappropriate outfits.

• Heart
This could be a great show but they need a recast. Drop the weirdo mummified oligarch daughter. Kevin and Kane can go too. The other girls can stay, even Mimi is more enjoyable to watch than Anna.

I love watching this show, but I felt that this season it was more "produced " than the previous ones.
Like Kevin going on about his bday and they go away and Kelly goes away and her date "surprises" her...
Getting a bit much lol

Kevin is exhausting to watch tbh. He was good in season 1 but it's very clear he doesn't fit into this crazy rich Asian world.