Bling Empire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Extremely boring season with a pathetic "cliff hanger". :rolleyes:

The Kevin/Kim thing is sooooo scripted, a repeat of the fake, bad acting last season when he was "pursuing" Kelly. Kevin is a walking cringe.

Had to hide behind my hands whenever Kane's cat face showed up. Who lied and told this clown he looked 15? :sick:

Apparently Cherie and Jessey quit the show because the way they got together was exposed.
Why the duck are we seeing Drew's dumb ass again, when we've barely seen Kelly all season apart from her therapy session? No one cares!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Drew no one cares lol.
Anna looks like she needs a hair treatment but she is fun and is the only one I would want to have a wine with

Reactions: 1
Half way through ep 2 - Kevin seems like a total user. Always acts like a pauper in the hope to be showered with generosity. He just loves being in this friendship group of generous millionaires and billionaires and comes across desperate to snag a rich a rich girlfriend.

Half way through ep 2 - Kevin seems like a total user. Always acts like a pauper in the hope to be showered with generosity. He just loves being in this friendship group of generous millionaires and billionaires and comes across desperate to snag a rich a rich girlfriend.
agreed, it is funny how blatant it is as well

Reactions: 2
Does anyone else wonder if Anna has had a strike or something? She seems to be lopsided or something....
Yes! Think you're onto something there...

Half way through ep 5 now and really warmed up to Christine this season.
I remember disliking her last season but so far she seems so much more grounded, less braggy, calmer, a nice friend and a good listener who has time for various friends to just pop in uninvited.

Also I think she did really well not to react to Anna being quite rude and confrontational.

Really loving this show it's so great to switch off to 😀

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Yes! Think you're onto something there...

Half way through ep 5 now and really warmed up to Christine this season.
I remember disliking her last season but so far she seems so much more grounded, less braggy, calmer, a nice friend and a good listener who has time for various friends to just pop in uninvited.

Also I think she did really well not to react to Anna being quite rude and confrontational.

Really loving this show it's so great to switch off to 😀

Yes, totally agree with you!

I was going to skip it but i saw that Dorothy Wang joined the cast and I liked her in rich kids of Beverly Hills. I'm still on episode 1 and they're in the Chinese medicine shop, and I can't believe at how wrinkled her neck looks like. She's so young, stay away from the sun ladies.

Most of them got work done since last season, and no one is looking their best besides Cherie.

I was going to skip it but i saw that Dorothy Wang joined the cast and I liked her in rich kids of Beverly Hills. I'm still on episode 1 and they're in the Chinese medicine shop, and I can't believe at how wrinkled her neck looks like. She's so young, stay away from the sun ladies.

Most of them got work done since last season, and no one is looking their best besides Cherie.
I don't like whatever the work she has had done to her face, she looked much better before. I loved rich kids of beverly hills, I was sad it ended

I don't like whatever the work she has had done to her face, she looked much better before. I loved rich kids of beverly hills, I was sad it ended
It literally looks like she had a full face lift which really no surgeon would do on someone so young ? Then again i was watching a kvlogger and she's 25 and got mini face lift so who knows really.
I did too, I really enjoyed the show and it ended so abruptly!

It literally looks like she had a full face lift which really no surgeon would do on someone so young ? Then again i was watching a kvlogger and she's 25 and got mini face lift so who knows really.
I did too, I really enjoyed the show and it ended so abruptly!
yeah really, if anything when people get so much surgery young it just makes them look so much older imo
I know! I was hoping it would end up being re-made by netflix or something