Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lumpfish

VIP Member
It’s insane!! I’m obsessed with Anna! They are sooo rich it makes me ill🤮 also I love how they portray Kevin as the poor one when he’s worth 17 million 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11

MsCurly

Chatty Member
Here are my takes on season 3 (which I binged in two days or so):

I thought Anna was really boring this season. She was a complete snoozefest. Every interaction seemed so fake. Climbing out of a window? Escaping your own security guards? Very lame. I used to like her a lot, but I think she is done with the show and won't make an appearance next season.

I really enjoyed Kevin's journey to find his birth parents, that would be interesting to watch and it brings some depth to the very vapid conversations they have 99% of the time.

I think both Kelly and Kim bring nothing story wise and they could be cut. Kim's only angle is to be jealous of whoever Kevin is sleeping with, but that gets boring quickly.

I think Kane is entertaining, I would like to see more of him investing and flipping houses, especially if he does it with Chrishell.

Jaime... I just don't know. She exists and wears beautiful outfits. That is about it.

I like Mimi, but I think she has a hard time expressing herself in English, which makes it difficult to translate her onto the screen in the way she would have been if she spoke her mother tongue.

I think Christine has become my favourite out of all of them. Her relationship with her husband seems very loving, and she wears the most beautiful outfits. I think Jaime might envy her a bit.

Reactions: 10

hehehe

VIP Member
Just finished watching Bling Empire New York. I ended up really liking Dorothy (despite disliking her to start off with). I liked that they showed some of the struggles of earning a living as an influencer with Tina. Richard is a controlling arsehole and Vika should run a mile from him. Lynn is nasty and her and her husband have a weird relationship. Blake is quite sweet. Overall of course it's fake reality tv, but there's also bits that seem more real e.g. Tina's struggles, and Blake's struggles/ thoughts on being accepted as himself by his Chinese family while at the same time feeling traditional pressures.
Lynn and her husband are insufferable with a very toxic dynamic. They should just stay away from other people. The husband seems closeted gay to me, and came across predatory towards Blake - very uncomfortable to watch.

Reactions: 9

Pip30

I can’t believe how much Guy Tang has changed I didn’t recognise him until they said his name! I used to watch his YouTube videos years ago, his hair videos were amazing 🙈 the image with kylie Jenner is from 2014!
7F95364C-938C-4FF2-974A-D02EFE42B467.jpeg
4710F59D-8CC6-469F-9FF2-C55D3EABB61F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9

Cosmicpixiesb

Why is Kane stressing about who's lying to him all the time when he's literally the biggest shit stirrer?
Why does Kevin not just see that Kim just ain't that into him. He's a good looking guy. Surely he'd have no issues finding someone else!

Reactions: 8

PrincessP

Chatty Member
I like Anna but her head always looks like it’s about to topple off her neck, like it’s literally touching her chest. Gives me a headache 🤯

• Haha

Tweedledumb

Rewatching season 1 😅 when Anna, Kelly and Andrew are in Paris and he goes absolutely mental and is screaming at Kelly for going shopping without him, just realised why. It's because he wanted Anna to buy him stuff on the shopping spree. Gold digger.

• Wow
  • Haha

hehehe

VIP Member
Sad. She never looked healthy to me to be honest, always seemed to be on substances. RIP.

Favourite Anna one-liner:

Reactions: 7

emm

VIP Member
I loved this & binged it in a day! The first episode I was a bit 😏 about but by the end I didn’t want it to finish! I liked Anna, Cherie & Kane, thought they were very sweet & switched on. Christine such a try-hard & not very likeable, maybe she was the show’s token villain. Andrew is a complete nut job, he needs locking up or serious psychiatric help 🙀 I couldn’t watch his car crash scenes!
god that scene in Paris with Andrew shouting at her down the phone! I also don't get how he has so much money for just being a power ranger? has he done anything else? And the same with her, her ex husband and her had all their assets taking but she is still somehow really rich?
I was disappointed it was only 8 episodes too, watched the whole thing in 2 days, seemed over too quickly!
I didn't like it as much as Singapore Social but I would def watch a new series (love trashy reality)

LadyWhistledown21

Does anyone else think Kevin is a total drip and self centered douche? I really dislike him, his reaction to Kane was awful, I'm no fan of his either.

Restless Native

VIP Member
It's not even that glam when they are supposedly so rich. Their lifestyle didn't wow me and the houses in it are shit. It's not a patch on selling sunset :ROFLMAO:

• Haha

JE172

VIP Member
The lawsuit thing was the most childish thing. I can't believe a grown ass woman her age would bother with that.

Cherie posted her 'love story' on IG saying they started dating 6 months after Jessey filed for divorce. I feel like that is a bit of a lie and there could have been an overlap, however I do think the relationship between Jessey and Crystal was probably over by then. They probably should've been honest about it from the beginning!

What makes me cringe is the cast saying they're all good friends but we all know they barely know much about eachother!

I am envious of Jaime's life. Like I wanna prance around in weird outfits all day too. 😂
She has got a face like a smacked arse though🤣 she always looks so miserable

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Thoughts on season 3:

Kevin begging to be a model is cringe and I saw someone on here saying it’s annoying when he constantly acts surprised at the cost of the things - fully agree! I don’t think he’s as attractive as he thinks he is 🥴 If he really has to be on the show, I’d rather they just focus on his sobriety and search for his biological family.

Anna is not a nice person and she just uses her wealth as an excuse to treat people like shit. Genuinely can’t stand watching her. Her face is very feline-like, she’s going to end up like Jocelyn Wildenstein if she’s not careful.

I love Christine and Dr Chiu! And Baby G is adorable 🥺

Kelly is reallllllly boring. She’s the least interesting to look at.

Kim and Jaime are meh. Sorry not sorry.

Kane’s insecurity with himself and his appearance is actually really sad and I hope he’s speaking to someone about it rather than just using surgery as a form of escapism.

Reactions: 6