Bling Empire

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I loved this & binged it in a day! The first episode I was a bit 😏 about but by the end I didn’t want it to finish! I liked Anna, Cherie & Kane, thought they were very sweet & switched on. Christine such a try-hard & not very likeable, maybe she was the show’s token villain. Andrew is a complete nut job, he needs locking up or serious psychiatric help 🙀 I couldn’t watch his car crash scenes!
god that scene in Paris with Andrew shouting at her down the phone! I also don't get how he has so much money for just being a power ranger? has he done anything else? And the same with her, her ex husband and her had all their assets taking but she is still somehow really rich?
I was disappointed it was only 8 episodes too, watched the whole thing in 2 days, seemed over too quickly!
I didn't like it as much as Singapore Social but I would def watch a new series (love trashy reality)

Reactions: 7
god that scene in Paris with Andrew shouting at her down the phone! I also don't get how he has so much money for just being a power ranger? has he done anything else? And the same with her, her ex husband and her had all their assets taking but she is still somehow really rich?
I was disappointed it was only 8 episodes too, watched the whole thing in 2 days, seemed over too quickly!
I didn't like it as much as Singapore Social but I would def watch a new series (love trashy reality)
Does he have any money tho? He seemed like a leech to me! Yeah, I was puzzled by Kelly’s wealth...maybe she was savvier with her cut & that’s what she’s living off 🤔 I’ve not seen Singapore Social but sounds like I need to! Is it on Netflix too?

Reactions: 1
Does he have any money tho? He seemed like a leech to me! Yeah, I was puzzled by Kelly’s wealth...maybe she was savvier with her cut & that’s what she’s living off 🤔 I’ve not seen Singapore Social but sounds like I need to! Is it on Netflix too?
I wondered that, but would she go out with someone without money? yes It is a netflix original too and just completely ridiculous.
Also for anyone interested, there is this hilarious youtube channel (Yeolo) who does commentary on awful netflix shows and has a whole series abotu Singapore social and one about bling empire

Reactions: 3
I wondered that, but would she go out with someone without money? yes It is a netflix original too and just completely ridiculous.
Also for anyone interested, there is this hilarious youtube channel (Yeolo) who does commentary on awful netflix shows and has a whole series abotu Singapore social and one about bling empire
Ooooh thank you, I’ll have a watch! I expect he gives the perception of having a few quid & being a successful actor (& that’s how he hooked her) but in reality he’s a fantasist with serious psychological issues. She certainly knows how to pick them 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
It's not even that glam when they are supposedly so rich. Their lifestyle didn't wow me and the houses in it are tit. It's not a patch on selling sunset :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I dont mind it. They all live in another world. Casually dropping thousands on shoes or jewellery that don't look great.

First I liked how they were all cordial and civil but now I need a little drama. Yall too nice

I can’t believe how much Guy Tang has changed I didn’t recognise him until they said his name! I used to watch his YouTube videos years ago, his hair videos were amazing 🙈 the image with kylie Jenner is from 2014!
7F95364C-938C-4FF2-974A-D02EFE42B467.jpeg
4710F59D-8CC6-469F-9FF2-C55D3EABB61F.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Cast Zodiac Signs
  • Kelly Mi Li - November 13th 1985 (35) - Scorpio
  • Anna Shay - December 31st 1960 (60) - Capricorn
  • Kane Lim - December 6th 1989 (31) - Sagittarius
  • Christine Chiu - December 13th 1982 (38) - Sagittarius
  • Jaime Xie - November 9th 1997 (23) - Scorpio
  • Kim Lee - May 22nd 1988 (32) - Gemini
  • Kevin Kreider - August 21st 1983 (37) - Leo
  • Cherie - February 17th/18th (unknown) - Aquarius
  • Guy Tang - July 26th 1981 (39) - Leo
  • Andrew Gray - February 4th 1987 (36) - Aquarius

I can’t believe how much Guy Tang has changed I didn’t recognise him until they said his name! I used to watch his YouTube videos years ago, his hair videos were amazing 🙈 the image with kylie Jenner is from 2014! View attachment 408675View attachment 408676
I’ve just realised he reminds me of my ex-mother in law in the second photo :ROFLMAO:

So fascinated by Anna. Can barely move her face for Botox, hair like straw, but I really like her considered approach and kindness. I read that her Spanish monstrosity mansion is up for sale. With free penis pump:LOL:

Andrew sadly reminds me of my partner. Except fitter🙈 But yes, totally concerning how fcuked up and controlling he is. His ‘praying’ was a blatant control tactic. Run awaaaaay Kelly...

Reactions: 2
Did you see the comments on Andrews latest love bomb post to Kelly? Dr. Chiu and Kim supported him in the comments...

• Sad
I like Anna but her head always looks like it’s about to topple off her neck, like it’s literally touching her chest. Gives me a headache 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I binged this show in 2 days and I love it!
It looks like Guy Tang just got himself a new jaw! Plastic surgery amazes me, they can do so much these days. I think Kane is my favourite, but boy did he mess up his face with injections.

I quite enjoyed it but I love trashy tv. I liked Kevin apart from when he was chasing Kelly. She was in an abusive relationship and he should have just been there as a friend instead of trying to push her into another relationship that she wasn't ready for. The constant comments towards her were annoying. Anna was my favourite, I find her fascinating and petty. Her moving Christine's seat to the end of the table with people who dont speak the same language as her over a necklace was great.
Christine was my least favourite but I did feel sorry for her when she was talking about the way her husbands family treated her.

Reactions: 2
Ok I love trashy tv like this. I’ve just started watching this evening and on episode 3. I love it and I love Anna. Why does Christine have to call her husband dr chiu all the time 😂😂

• Haha
Ok I love trashy tv like this. I’ve just started watching this evening and on episode 3. I love it and I love Anna. Why does Christine have to call her husband dr chiu all the time 😂😂
And is their son actually just called Baby G? What happens when he gets older? :LOL:

The thing that confused me the most was how the private investigator didn’t know that Kim’s dad had passed away. & also why was the guy who lived in the address that the private investigator provided so dismissive 🤔 I don’t know how much is scripted or manipulated but something seemed strange about that whole situation

Reactions: 5
Sorry for bumping this thread but I've only just started and finished watching it. I really enjoyed it but I do love a bit of reality TV.

Love Kane although his cheek fillers are questionable. Not a fan of Christine. I imagine Kevin was cast for the show as he's a model but I find him a little annoying. Kim's mum is funny! Anna has the weirdest face... I wonder what she looks like pre-surgery?

Also not sure I believed what Kim's dad's wife was saying over the phone. How would they know it's true?

Reactions: 4