Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hi all! New to this thread ☺
It might sound silly but since she had the baby I have wondered how she manages to find it in her to go on “family holidays” without her daughter. I mean.. I totally get that she is co-parenting and all but couldn’t they find a time that she could go with both children or all together? My little girl (who is a few months younger than her daughter) would just be devastated if I was going on holidays without her. Maybe I’m over thinking it and very possible that others have different opinions (so hopefully I haven’t offended anyone who does) I just don’t think I could if it was me! xx

Reactions: 12
I checked out how much it would cost for 3 nights next April…£4500!!! Wtf!

Another one I’ve reported. Look how she always hides the Ad. I used to really like her but she’s another one that is constantly trying to hide when it’s an Ad!
I’ve reported her before too. It’s abs enough but when she’s targeting new mums and hiding that it’s an ad it’s a new low.

Reactions: 5
It might sound silly but since she had the baby I have wondered how she manages to find it in her to go on “family holidays” without her daughter. I mean.. I totally get that she is co-parenting and all but couldn’t they find a time that she could go with both children or all together? My little girl (who is a few months younger than her daughter) would just be devastated if I was going on holidays without her. Maybe I’m over thinking it and very possible that others have different opinions (so hopefully I haven’t offended anyone who does) I just don’t think I could if it was me! xx
I thought the same thing. It’s personal as you said but my instinct was like yours

Reactions: 4
I thought exactly the same. Especially with the pandemic going on currently. How does Binky know something won't quickly change and she is stranded over there? I could never go abroad sith one child and leave the other at home even if she is with her dad. I really don't like it. And the fact rich celebs like Binky are getting gifted holidays is a joke and a slap in the face for decent hard working people who would love a break hut can't bloody afford one!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I was also shocked she’d leave her at Christmas. My little boy is a similar age to India and I could not imagine it.

But hey it’s #gifted so there she is!

I was also shocked she’d leave her at Christmas. My little boy is a similar age to India and I could not imagine it.

But hey it’s #gifted so there she is!
Nice that JP had her for Christmas though. Maybe Binky found that a bit upsetting so thought it might be better to be away.

Yes it’s not like she left a child behind. Her daughter is with her dad. I can understand she’d want to get away - that’s pretty shite not to have one of your children with you.

Reactions: 3

I'm pretty sure all these #gifted holidays probably only cover two adults. India is old enough now that they'd have to pay for an extra seat and heaven forbid give up business class.

Prob saw it as a good opportunity to take the free holiday. What else is she supposed to do? Sit at home all day and feel sad because India isn't with her?

From her instagram as well it seems they're adopting the Swedish tradition of doing Christmas on Christmas eve. So I'll assume that will work well with co-parenting with JP. Now no one gets to miss out

Of all the things that irritate me about her, her going away without one of her children isn’t one of them. My siblings have a different dad. They’d go away with their dad and his family at times, and sometimes we’d go away without them. As long as we were all having holidays and things were equal it worked.

Reactions: 2
For me it's definitely her pushing ad after ad, pretending she cares about new mum's wellbeing but she is ALL about the money. Her husband's business is all about investments so I guess that's why she is always talking about companies she is investing in and using her platform to promote them... It's like- ok, do that, but don't pretend to be genuine. I don't know why, but I had higher expectations of her as she seemed like quite a nice person on Made in Chelsea, but I guess they're all just so far removed from normal folk and have no understanding of what it is really like to struggle.

She's also just desperate to show off her body whenever she can: she knows she looks good and is fishing for compliments.

Reactions: 8
Why has she gone wedding dress shopping (and by the sounds of it bought 2 dresses) when she's already married?!

Why has she gone wedding dress shopping (and by the sounds of it bought 2 dresses) when she's already married?!
I can only assume it’s for all those that maybe couldn’t attend there actual wedding? Did they even have a big wedding?

I can only assume it’s for all those that maybe couldn’t attend there actual wedding? Did they even have a big wedding?
I think she posted a while ago they are having a "big" wedding abroad this year so ofc she needs a new dress 🙄🙄

Reactions: 2
Surely she could wear the same dress?! She will have had 3 wedding dresses in total 🤦‍♀️ we eloped and then had a party after our honeymoon but I wore the same dress but I guess that wouldn't be good enough for Binky! Utter madness 🙄

Surely she could wear the same dress?! She will have had 3 wedding dresses in total 🤦‍♀️ we eloped and then had a party after our honeymoon but I wore the same dress but I guess that wouldn't be good enough for Binky! Utter madness 🙄
You’d think so wouldn’t you. Why would you want to wear a different dress that you actually officially got married in surely you’d want to show that special dress off to everyone. It doesn’t make sense

Because even though she’s clearly from a wealthy privileged and her husband earns extremely well she will grab anything she can get. Of course one wedding wasn’t good enough for her….when it’s free she’ll just take take take. At least it gives her a break from peddling baby goods (that’s she’s had gifted and can afford) to new vulnerable mothers.

And she’s on another ‘break in the countryside’!! Break from what? Holidaying constantly and pimping your children must be SO exhausting!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.