Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just warming back to Binky reading her post about motherhood to then see at the end its an ad 😂😂
I felt the same until a third through when the tone made me suspicious then I was like...oh yes of course its an ad! EVERYTHING is an add for this grabby woman who already has more than enough money of her own AND a well off husband!

Reactions: 9
Shes ridden a proper bike for ages, theres a post on her grid about it 🙄 she has stabilisers on but still a proper bike
Ridiculous. She looks to big for that balance bike which will see more accidents than her proper bike. Where’s her helmet too?

Reactions: 2
Yes she does this all the time and when my baby was five weeks I was livid! Literally every other post is an ad and a disingenuous one at that. I feel like something is going on behind the scenes for her to be this money grabbing! Seems she’ll advertise anything, no thought given to what might be right for her and her followers. That last ad too- if you have to continue the caption in the comments, no one has read to the end love!

Reactions: 4
It’s the glade #ad she’s done that tickles me. A candle I can pick up in my local Asda for £2 like is that really binkys vibe? I think not. Her page seems more tasteful The White Company, John Lewis Emma Bridgewater etc but glade?? 😂

Reactions: 2
apparently it’s @lymore_new_forest
I checked out how much it would cost for 3 nights next April…£4500!!! Wtf!

And yet another ad! Who on earth is leaving out a San pelligrino for santa 🙄
Another one I’ve reported. Look how she always hides the Ad. I used to really like her but she’s another one that is constantly trying to hide when it’s an Ad!

• Wow
Reactions: 8
She deleted my comment when I complained about another ad. She has changed so much from what I can see (not that I ever knew her). She has fallen out with her best friend Lulu who seems really lovely and down to earth in comparison. Maybe all that money has gone to her head....

Reactions: 5
She deleted my comment when I complained about another ad. She has changed so much from what I can see (not that I ever knew her). She has fallen out with her best friend Lulu who seems really lovely and down to earth in comparison. Maybe all that money has gone to her head....
Oh yes forgot about her friend. She was always staying with her and doing workouts together. Wonder what happened there!!
I used to really like Binky but like the rest of these so called influencers it’s just Ad after Ad to allow them to pay for their lavish lifestyles. Billie and Greg Shepherd are currently on holiday in the Maldives and both of them putting ads for popcorn on their pages at the moment.Greg was apparently decorating the outside of the house the other day while drinking their favourite orange juice!

Reactions: 7
She's really landed on her feet marrying this Max fella! JP was never gonna give her this lifestyle she's fast becoming accustomed to. It's funny her "posh" accent seems to be getting posher by the day.

Reactions: 8
I was going to say the same thing, I never listen to her stories usually but did so yesterday and didn't realise how posh she is! She is also on holiday literally every other week. Insane way of living and still bagging freebies too 😝

Reactions: 7
Oh yes forgot about her friend. She was always staying with her and doing workouts together. Wonder what happened there!!
I used to really like Binky but like the rest of these so called influencers it’s just Ad after Ad to allow them to pay for their lavish lifestyles. Billie and Greg Shepherd are currently on holiday in the Maldives and both of them putting ads for popcorn on their pages at the moment.Greg was apparently decorating the outside of the house the other day while drinking their favourite orange juice!
I think the Binky Lulu fall out might be to do with the MamaBeing app, she was all over that then one day it was completely replaced by Bloss with no mention of Lulu and I guess Lulu probs needs Binky’s following to keep it a success. Such a shame if they have fallen out.

Reactions: 1
So many z-listers are currently in Abu Dhabi. Seems like they are having a big push to establish it as a new holiday destination and handing out free trips left, right and centre

Reactions: 3
It looks so dull and devoid of any personality over there in Dubai.. anything for a holiday I guess!

I just wish she would brush her hair. All the money she has you'd think she could afford a hairbrush

Do they have a nanny on holiday with them? They don’t seem to have the baby in many of their photos?

So glad I unfollowed her. Just went back for a peek. In what world do they deserve a sponsored trip to the St Regis and Zaya island. It’s soul destroying

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.