Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say it's almost funny a woman with a million pound company amongst other incomes and am incredibly rich husband is willing to shill anything and everything on Instagram but it isn't. I'm fed up of rich instagrammers getting everything for free. Binky should be ashamed of herself for taking this freebie holiday it stinks of greed.

Reactions: 15
I'd say it's almost funny a woman with a million pound company amongst other incomes and am incredibly rich husband is willing to shill anything and everything on Instagram but it isn't. I'm fed up of rich instagrammers getting everything for free. Binky should be ashamed of herself for taking this freebie holiday it stinks of greed.
Fully agree…she’ll literally sell anything. It’s cringe when she claims she wears clothes from places like Wallis and encourages her followers to shop there!

Let’s not forget the fact she’s having 2 weddings!

Reactions: 3
Fully agree…she’ll literally sell anything. It’s cringe when she claims she wears clothes from places like Wallis and encourages her followers to shop there!

Let’s not forget the fact she’s having 2 weddings!
2 weddings so OF COURSE she needs another wedding dress for the second! It is a complete joke and so so unrelatable.

Reactions: 6
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but does anyone else see how similar India looks to Alex Mytton!? I don't know if it's just me but I see the exact same eye placement,eye colour and nose especially as she's getting older. Binky was broken up with JP when she found out she was pregnant, and had been back filming mic. She had a previous relationship with Alex and was always obsessed with him. I don't think JP looks anything like India and kind of feel concerned what if she's got the wrong biological father. I could be completely wrong but I don't know, I really would'nt put this past binky

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Not sure if this has ever been mentioned but does anyone else see how similar India looks to Alex Mytton!? I don't know if it's just me but I see the exact same eye placement,eye colour and nose especially as she's getting older. Binky was broken up with JP when she found out she was pregnant, and had been back filming mic. She had a previous relationship with Alex and was always obsessed with him. I don't think JP looks anything like India and kind of feel concerned what if she's got the wrong biological father. I could be completely wrong but I don't know, I really would'nt put this past binky
That picture of Alex as a child, my goodness India is his double!!! 😯

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I do think she looks like Binky but more like Alex and her eyes are further apart, the shape of the eye is more like Alex - almond and slightly slanted up. Jp has closer together eyes with longer face nose and dark features. Did a bit of scrolling back and this picture with Alex works out 7 months before the 7 month pregnancy pic. She was broken up with Jp at this point

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She does a lot of talking with her arms and a lot of head twitching when on stories

Nothing screams class like nipples out on your wedding day..
The whole bloody thing is see through absolutely trashy. I’m still confused as to why she’s doing this when she’s already married

Reactions: 7
Nothing screams class like nipples out on your wedding day..
I came straight here when I saw those pics!! Like wtf???
1. who would get married wearing that?
2. Who would put that on Instagram?
I wouldn’t want to be looking at the brides nipples at a wedding!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.