Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is there not a thread for this vacuous thing?

All she does is work out and ruin her expensive house 💩

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s also ridiculously wealthy and just got “gifted” a brand new boiler for her new house. Oh and don’t forget the “gifted” trip to Lapland UK she was sent.
But don’t worry - I’m sure (like so many other slebs/wannabees) she’ll be telling us to be mindful of this who have less this Christmas 😤

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I unfollowed her after I had my baby, she's a few months younger than India- her IG made me feel so depressed.

• Sad
Reactions: 9
I used to really like Binky, I also really liked her with Indias Dad. (Forgot his name 🙄)

Since then, she's become so fitness obsessed.
I know it isn't entirely a bad thing but it's constant. So I had to unfollow. The amount she posts of India too is just too much in my eyes

Reactions: 8
I also unfollowed. That poor little girl is over exposed on her instagram. But then that’s how she gets all her freebies. There should be a law against as India has no choice

Reactions: 6
I think what annoys me most is that she doesn’t even try and flog any products/show that she’s doing any work at all? Unless I’ve missed it, she’s only ever working out, shopping, going to fancy UK hotels and spas and buying new stuff. Not that she needs the money, but usually people try and show what their purpose of being on insta at all is. Oh and she’s moving in with India’s new dad pretty sharpish ;)

Reactions: 1
Someone on her most recent post asked where her dog has gone, which is true, he has completely disappeared!

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Someone on her most recent post asked where her dog has gone, which is true, he has completely disappeared!
I think I saw it on her x boyfriends page........ Can't remember his name..... Sure it was there with him...... Or it could have been another dog that looked like scrumble......dunno!

I know JP has another dog but I haven't seen Binkys dog. Might have missed it though. He seems to have India more than Binky does

Reactions: 2
Jumping on here from following the MOD & FOD saga.

A few days ago Binky put out a request for coffee machine recommendations. Today, low and behold - #gift - a brand spanking new state of the art coffee machine. Boils my blood!

• Angry
Reactions: 4
She doesn't pay for anything! Pretty sure Millie mackintosh got her recent removals service for free as well, via a recommendation from her good friend binks 🙄

What’s the bet she ends up engaged this weekend whilst in Paris with her new bloke? Can read her like a book. And not a very good one.

She doesn't pay for anything! Pretty sure Millie mackintosh got her recent removals service for free as well, via a recommendation from her good friend binks 🙄
No thread for Millie but this comment is so true today - Millie and Hugo have had gifted house movers, carpet cleaners and now furniture for their baby’s room. I don’t blame them for making the most of it but it really annoys me how they’re so well off and seemingly pay for nothing 😟

Reactions: 3
No thread for Millie but this comment is so true today - Millie and Hugo have had gifted house movers, carpet cleaners and now furniture for their baby’s room. I don’t blame them for making the most of it but it really annoys me how they’re so well off and seemingly pay for nothing 😟
Isn't it fucked up that people that COULD afford to pay for it are getting it for free, yet people who can't afford it are getting nothing? I mean, I know why it works that way in terms of influencers but I hate it.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.