Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And she’s on another ‘break in the countryside’!! Break from what? Holidaying constantly and pimping your children must be SO exhausting!
If only she lived in the real world and worked full time had to find childcare for her kids and be away from them 8-6 5 days a week then I can understand she needs a break.

Reactions: 3
Binkys pictures have annoyed me with her before and after training. The posed and lighting are different and the before picture she has her leggings down and the after they’re pulled up.

Reactions: 10
Binkys pictures have annoyed me with her before and after training. The posed and lighting are different and the before picture she has her leggings down and the after they’re pulled up.
Yes! I came and found her thread just to say this! Completely ridiculous 😡 basically a before and after of how to wear leggings properly 🙄

Reactions: 5
I don’t actually mind Binky but yes completely agree on the pictures! She looks no different and still has abs in the “before” picture. Just so unrelatable 🙃

Reactions: 4
I don’t actually mind Binky but yes completely agree on the pictures! She looks no different and still has abs in the “before” picture. Just so unrelatable 🙃
It’s a shame she feels like she needs to relate to her audience by purposely trying to create non existing rolls. I’m personally insulted 😂😂 This is all apart of an agenda to target a mummy audience and flog products

Passive aggressive comment from her weird husband which is obviously aimed at the negative comments!
66FEA9ED-B2BB-4E64-8EED-24A57D48784F.jpeg

Passive aggressive comment from her weird husband which is obviously aimed at the negative comments!
View attachment 1035959
He needs to shut up. It’s not about pulling down leggings it’s a fact that there is a whole industry dedicated to making women feel they need to look a certain way. An influencer I follow danaemercer actually reveals all the ways these influencers manipulate their bodies and photos to make themselves appear different. One example is pulling up their leggings and posing with their legs sticking out and changing the lighting. Im sure Binky has said previously she sufferers with body image pressures so needs to stop being apart of the machine that makes people feel this way. I work with young teens and some of them suffer with poor body image as a result of these influencers.

Reactions: 8
The comments are so cringe 😬 there all screaming for her to notice there comments sticking up for her see if she replies

Reactions: 2
Has she had lipo? Those abs look like the etched on abs you can have with lipo

I agree, I do have a soft spot for Binky because of her likeability in mic. I went on to have a look and it's just her not pulling her leggings up properly, bit ridiculous

Agree with all the comments about her two pictures. I used to like Binky but the constant ads when she lives an incredibly wealthy lifestyle and was posting about her financially successful business rub me up the wrong way. She is greedy.

Reactions: 3
Agree with all the comments about her two pictures. I used to like Binky but the constant ads when she lives an incredibly wealthy lifestyle and was posting about her financially successful business rub me up the wrong way. She is greedy.
Agreed. What's with the Glade ads all over insta and who actually believes that the likes of Binky is buying Glade anything?

• Haha
"it's not about how I've lost inches, but here's some full length body shots of me looking a little bit thinner not showing any love handles" *eyeroll*. It is ALL about the way you look to you. At least be honest.... Oh wait, you were tiny anyway 🤦🏻‍♀️

What's happened between her and her mate Lulu Adams?? The personal trainer lady? They used to always visit eachother and work together and I've just seen they've stopped following eachother. Unless my Instagram is glitching

Reactions: 1
What's happened between her and her mate Lulu Adams?? The personal trainer lady? They used to always visit eachother and work together and I've just seen they've stopped following eachother. Unless my Instagram is glitching
Someone theorized it must have been over the MamaBeing app and how Binky moved on to this Bloss thing and seemingly abanonded the fitness thing (unless it's now a part of bloss idk not on that app)

Which I randomly saw Binky mention and promote Mamabeing 2 months ago - I was surprised bc thought it was a failed and dropped project.

Yet another paid for holiday ... It makes me so mad that so many celebrities get so many gifted holidays they could easily afford to pay for, whilst so many hard working people struggle to afford even their basic bills. I need to stop following

Reactions: 9
Yet another paid for holiday ... It makes me so mad that so many celebrities get so many gifted holidays they could easily afford to pay for, whilst so many hard working people struggle to afford even their basic bills. I need to stop following
I couldn’t agree more! I’ve just unfollowed

Reactions: 1
It made me laugh when India was going off to ski school but not wearing the bib that the other kids all had to, the outfit was clearly gifted 🙄

So who looks after her kids on holiday when they’re our for dinner…. Do they have a nanny? Family?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.