Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s not - it’s an expensive private school

The Coast dress advert.. seriously she’d advertise a plastic bag
I thought the same….she advertised Wallis last week! Nothing wrong with Wallis but I can’t imagine for one minute she actually shops there or wears their stuff, my 65 yr old mum shops there!

Reactions: 2
Even the bloody husbands on it. How embarrassing. Isn’t he cringing!! His mates must be having a field day 🤣🤣
She’s not short of a bob or two she’s coming across greedy. Does the husband not work? They seem to either be on holiday or out for walks

Reactions: 4
She’s not short of a bob or two she’s coming across greedy. Does the husband not work? They seem to either be on holiday or out for walks
I'm sure he's in banking/investments, so will be bloody loaded too.

Reactions: 1
She definitely hasn’t been using that pram that she’s now advertising!! She has had an Ocarro in loads of other posts! By all means do the odd ad, but it’s just embarrassing now! Or at least word it to justify the ad ie “now baby is older we’ve switched to this new pram”. I’m so surprised the brands themselves sign off on this lazy content!

If she didn’t use her kids as adverts and get work from them I wonder how much money she would lose….

Binky’s mother always seemed narcissistic and controlling to me. I remember when Binky went public with the new chap
she told the Mail “He tells me when I’m being stupid... and he’s what my mum wants for me”, which was... chilling. In my experience, this family dynamic is kind of consistent with the airbrushing out of the first daughter’s father.

Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen her weaning post? Some company has replied asking her if they can send her some weaning supplies and she says yes please! This seems so brazen to me - obviously I'm aware that is how it works but i guess it normally happens by DM or email. To see it happen so obviously, just highlights how shameless it all is... yes send me a rich privileged woman free items to advertise to less fortunate mums! Just makes me want to avoid the company in question!

(Plus weaning in a bouncer - what a great role model)

Reactions: 10
I was just warming back to Binky reading her post about motherhood to then see at the end its an ad 😂😂

Reactions: 3
My 2yr old rides balance bikes 🥴 I’m sure I’ve seen India on an actual bike so unless binky is just grabbing any form of freebie I must be imagining seeing India on a proper bike

My 2yr old rides balance bikes 🥴 I’m sure I’ve seen India on an actual bike so unless binky is just grabbing any form of freebie I must be imagining seeing India on a proper bike
Shes ridden a proper bike for ages, theres a post on her grid about it 🙄 she has stabilisers on but still a proper bike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.