Binky Felstead

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Long time lurker but so pleased someone else has mentioned this awful Owlet ad. I actually started reading it interested as I’m a new mum and when I got to the end and realised it was an AD I was so annoyed. It’s unfair to all those who make a living off Instagram (many with much smaller incomes) who play by the rules and clearly mark AD at the start. Why does she think it’s one rule for them and another for her. I hope she gets named by the ASA in the next round of penalties.
That is why I dislike these influencers especially when they target new parents. It’s immoral. It would be different if she truthfully reviewed it but her whole caption was as if she was being a relatable mum but it was a frickin ad!

Reactions: 2
Would have been nice for JP to be included in walking India to school for the first time.

Reactions: 11
Would have been nice for JP to be included in walking India to school for the first time.
Went looking for a thread for Binky today to say this. She really is making her new husband look like India's dad on her insta.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Is/has Binkys Mum been ill?
I noticed she's in a wheelchair even round the house now. But I don't follow either of them

Reactions: 1
I thought it would be a very expensive prep school, looks like a local state school which is nice.

I thought it would be a very expensive prep school, looks like a local state school which is nice.
I’ve worked at a private school and what tends to happen is children get there basic learning from reception to yr 3 in a state school then move onto private education from yr 3 onwards

I do dislike the way she makes nooo mention of JP and talks about “their new family routine”. Like yes, but she’ll be in his care sometimes won’t she? The way she never makes any mention of him annoys me.

Reactions: 12
When will her child have a tantrum! Just one, please? When my daughter started reception she was the devil incarnated!

When will her child have a tantrum! Just one, please? When my daughter started reception she was the devil incarnated!
I’m sure India is a totally normal little girl. Binky would just never show one tiny ounce of anything being wrong. Don’t believe what you see!

JP once mentioned Binky in a Mother's Day (or might have been birthday?) post which I remember thinking was very classy of him. I think that was before she and Max got engaged though. I wonder if their relationship has deteriorated since then. Max seems really nice but it must be hard for JP seeing his daughter with a second 'dad'. Not that it means anything, but from JP's insta it looks like he's single?

Reactions: 5
I do dislike the way she makes nooo mention of JP and talks about “their new family routine”. Like yes, but she’ll be in his care sometimes won’t she? The way she never makes any mention of him annoys me.
Same. In general, I dislike how some parents try and exclude one parent because they regret the decision of having a child with them. I've seen this behavior so many times in my own life.

It isn't like JP is uninvolved. It seems like he makes an effort to be in his daughter's life and abide's by whatever custody agreement is between them. So to me, the least Binky could do is show him some consideration and respect in the role. Instead, she actively seems like she wants to erase him from their lives so that things will be easier for her new attempt at happy families. Whatever unpleasantness happened between Binky and JP should stay between them. But I don't see it staying that way because Binky seems determined to make her husband the most important father figure in her daughter's life.

Reactions: 12
I completely agree with you. Prior to meeting Max they seemed to have a fantastic co-parenting relationship. I remember her posting a video of JP bathing India after they’d broken up, so he used to come over to the house etc. I really admired how they approached the situation. Now she seems to be trying to completely erase him out of the picture which is very sad. Obviously we don’t know what went on but JP seems to love his daughter and want to spend time with her, so it would be nice if he was acknowledged as her father by Binky.

Reactions: 7
It’s now the dogs turn to be used to make money 🙄 honestly is there nothing she won’t advertise🤨

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.