Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
She’s never posted at the gym before so not sure if that’s her thing or not, definitely just tagging along with Billy I think.

Billy won’t be out clubbing or at bars etc, this is a chill holiday for him not a party holiday. He doesn’t really drink either. She’ll just be happy to be abroad again tbh, but she’ll be happier when she’s able to post properly again 😆

This mini break may be an eye opener for both of them tbh!

I have a feeling he’ll fly straight back into Glasgow. Not sure about her, she may tag along to meet the family etc? Depends when they get back and how long Billy has before meeting up with squad. I reckon Sunday he’ll meet up with them and training first thing Monday. We shall see!
I would say that the gym is not her thing and that she has just tagged along with Billy for the sake of it. Either way when she thought of what she could post whilst in Portugal this is definitely not what she had in mind.

Yep, this is just a chill holiday for Billy which I totally understand but P is the complete opposite as this wouldn't have been a chill holiday for her as she would have wanted to go and see the sights and go clubbing not being stuck at the hotel 24/7. Whilst she is probably happy to be abroad again she will be much happier when she's allowed to post properly again as Billy has 100% put his foot down and told her not to post anything.

I agree this mini break might be an eye opener for the both of them as P may now think that he isn't the person that she thought he was whilst Billy may now think the same about her. Somehow I don't think this trip has met P expectations in the way that she thought it would as she probably thought that she would be able to post 24/7 until Billy put a stop to that.

I agree I think he'll fly straight back to Glasgow as he will want to meet up with his family and friends before he heads off with the Scotland squad. I'm not sure about her either as part of me says she'll tag along with him whilst the other part of me says that she won't. As you said it depends when they come back and how long Billy will get before he has to meet up with the squad. All will be revealed in due course 👀

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
You're right they may not be in Scotland it's complete speculation at this point, I think he must have posted a photo of her on his private account hence the reason as to why Robyn has started to follow her but at the same time he may not have done, whether P follows Robyn and Harvey back remains to be seen.

With Robyn been Billy's friend for years it will definitely give her a good insight into whether or not P is with him for the right reasons. I'm sure she will tell Billy if she does have any concerns as they probably have a great amount of respect and trust for one another. From what you are saying she sounds like a true friend and seems very loyal and caring.

P is very quiet and has hardly posted anything in the last week and a half which is totally unlike her. You're right though I can't see her posting many anything about Billy soon unless she's away with him and yep she doesn't need to hint about the relationship anymore her work is now officially done which has been her aim ever since the day that they started seeing one another. Exactly from what I have seen yesterday's launch couldn't have gone any worse for P as nobody seems to be talking about her and is hasn't elevated her status in the way that she would have hoped for 🤭 Never mind P you can always try again next time.
It hasn’t made the gossip pages 😆 when is the Scotland team announced? Can see her posting that 😆

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Maybe they were just acquaintances rather than actual friends due to running in the same influencer / model circles etc in London… But yeah, it’s still really weird?!

Just shows her mindset if she was following and pandering to the likes of Orla M! My god! 🙈😆 These girls are all the same, bimbos churning out half naked content for likes and followers - no actual job or talent. And if they bag a baller and a few holidays in the process then that’s a bonus, eh? What a life!
Yeah, maybe they were just acquaintances but it still comes across as really weird and as you said it shows her mindset that she was pandering to the likes of Orla as she posts the exact same things as her which shows that she obviously looked up to her. As a result of this it just makes me more suspicious of P.

Poppy462

VIP Member
He’s just posted on his private account. May have posted his family and her on there? 🤷‍♀️ He may not want to bring attention to them on his public account and he may have told her not to post? I think she hasn’t posted because the hard launch happened so no need to. But there’s not been anything said about her anywhere that I can see so not really been a success so far. So I have a feeling the posts will start again soon.

I think Carrie followed her just to be nice. I have a feeling she’ll be in Scotland this week before billy goes off with Scotland. If that’s the case I’d imagine she’ll meet his other family and friends. If still no follows from his friends or other family in Scotland then that’ll tell us everything.

With Billy being away and her going off on her many holidays, when will they actually see one another though? 🤷‍♀️
Do you think he could be away now? I think a few players are doing a pre euros break

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Looks like the Conrad they’re staying in, very swanky! A favourite of many influencers, Phoebe probably picked it! 😆
How do you know this? As it’s a favourite of many influencers P will have seen other influencers stay at the hotel so decided that she needed to stay there. It’s just a copy and paste job as she is doing nothing different to other influencers and I doubt that Billy would have picked that hotel. It’s becoming more obvious to me that this trip was 100% her idea and that Billy did not have a single say in it.

I think I know why you think it’s the Conrad the long drive gives it away.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Not sure if Scotland team have met up yet? 🤔 Nothing about them training or anything? I see England only met up today. Billy in Glasgow today so maybe he did manage to spend a few days down with the family then? 👍🏻

P not been in Scotland by the looks of things and not much talk about her post from the other night either, has there?
Nope it's been a very quiet couple of days as nothing has happened and I noticed England only met up yesterday as I saw it on social media.

I think P's spent most of her time at home and I don't think her post from the other night has been talked about that much as I haven't seen it mentioned anywhere.

I’ll be honest with you I have felt pretty shook-up from what happened the other day as I'm worried that whatever I say now will be scrutinised. I know I shouldn't worry as this is a gossip site but I just can't help it.

• Sad

Poppy462

VIP Member
Exactly I wouldn't know it was her either if she wasn't next to Billy as she looks like a totally different person and looks years older (she looks like she could be mistaken for someone in their early 30s). The sunglasses don't suit her and as you said they are giving off early 00s wag vibes. I honestly can't get over how different she looks in this photo and it doesn't even look anything like her when you compare this photo to her Instagram photos.
I find most that do fillers, Botox etc too early look much older 🙈

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yeah I think so? P in Vegas she will be raging. Doubt very much he would have taken her though!

She must be expecting more followers with her Billy association to be enquiring about a digital stylist, eh?
True shows even with the hints it's not serious :LOL:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She was on the pitch. It’s official then. She’s wearing number 11, it’s definitely her. Harvey is with them.

Mission accomplished!

IMG_5538.jpeg
IMG_5539.jpeg
IMG_5541.jpeg

• Haha

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Don’t I’m gutted about Poch 😭
Billy is thinking with 🍆 it won’t last the summer
Poch is my DILF! 😢

Yep, I also said he’s just getting his leg over 😆 And she’s using him for clout.

It won’t last past summer, I’ll be shocked if it does!

Poppy462

VIP Member
Sounds like Billy got dating tips from Ben & Mason 😆 using the private, having girls stay at the house trying to keep it private. It’s always the same & the girls can’t help but drop hints😂

• Haha

Poppy462

VIP Member
Yep, I’m more suspicious now as well. Was going to give her benefit of the doubt but too many red flags for me! She’s just a total beg.

@Poppy462 Agree, it’s as if they all compare notes on the baller merry go round! 🙄😆 Yeah I remember seeing she was at his house through her friend. She must have thought she’d hit the big time bagging Mase that night, but he had other ideas 🤣
Yeah this girl that Billy is linked to just another clone.
She really did & tried to secure the bag. The interview she did after was 🥴
Also she still goes to all the same places footballers hang out & lives her life as if nothing happened!
Didn’t she do this with Mason? She teamed up with one of his exes apparently to bring him down? Who was it @Poppy462 did we ever find out?
She did but we couldn’t work out who the other girl was.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Last nights dinner just posted. Another steak, Billy always gets a steak! 😆

She didn’t live tag, maybe taking notes from here 🤣 or he told her not to!
She probably didn’t live tag because IMO Billy told her not because let’s be honest she would have definitely posted about the dinner last night in real time as she has done it several times before when she has been out with Billy previously.

Having had time to think about it I’ll hold my hands 🙌🏼 and say he did pay for this trip.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep she was definitely with him on Monday although I think Billy specifically told her not to post anything as it seemed very odd that she didn't. If she was with him before she flew to Gatwick she would have posted that she was with him as she can't keep anything about the relationship quiet, but the fact she didn't tells me that she wasn't with him.

She was definitely out with her friends for the majority of last week and didn't spend her birthday with him which I was surprised as I was convinced that she would have spent one day with him celebrating her 22nd birthday as I fully expected him to have gone up to London to meet up with her.

It will be very interesting to see if she is at Brighton's last home game because so far I don't think she has attended a single game which seems very odd and if she isn't at the match then it just shows that they aren't serious about one another. She will want to be seen IMO so I wouldn't be surprised if she is at the match but then again I wouldn't be surprised if she isn't either. I mean I don't think they are going to be seeing much of each other this summer anyway as Billy will be off to the Euros with Scotland and P will be travelling around Europe with her friend.
Yep they won’t be seeing much of one another over this summer potentially, so wouldn’t be surprised if she’ll appear next week at that last game to get herself out there. But it’d be down to Billy whether she goes or not, so if she doesn’t then he’s not serious about her. All his family will be there as well. They’ll be seeing one another for around 3 months by then so you’d think things would be moving to more serious? We shall see! 👀

EllaBella10

VIP Member
De Zerbi said at his conference today that Billy is back from injury! 🎉🥳 Probably be on bench to start with though.

Well, looks like she hasn’t followed Harry back so my speculation last night was absolute bunkum 😆🤣