Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She’s in Portugal! With Billy? 🤔

Thought he’d have went home? Maybe he has and it’s just her on yet another jaunt? We’ll soon find out! 👀

Told you, she couldn’t help but post if abroad. Cant miss out on that content!
---
We know it’s going to be a bikini pic 😂 I don’t know many wags from the Scotland squad but guessing none our influencers like her?
Nah, not really any wags like that in Scotland squad. Only Pheebs 😆

Reactions: 2

Poppy462

VIP Member
Exactly Tattle is even described as a platform for “commentary and critiques of people that choose to monetise their personal life as a business and release it into the public domain.

If they don’t like it then they shouldn’t even be looking at the site to begin with.
As said this is nothing compared to other threads & other forums are similar like Reddit, LSA, tumblr!! It’s gossip at the end of the day. Obviously they’ve just read a snapshot of the thread & tattle already has a negative rep

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
IMO by showing her bits off she is coming across as someone who craves attention as it is saying "Please give me some attention and look at my arse it's so pretty".
Yep, nothing original. She’s the same as thousands of other influencers.

Still cant see any hate in comments. She’s also still got comments enabled on her stories as well so can’t be that bothered about the haters, eh?!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
She’s still not posted anything about todays appearance which is very unlike her? 🤔 Maybe she doesn’t need to post as it’s out in the public domain now. Her work is done for now. Only so long that’ll last for!

Still no follows from Harvey etc.

Scotland announcing Euros squad next Wednesday. I think he’ll meet up with squad the following week. First friendly game is 3 June then 7 June, then tournament a few days later. I wouldn’t be surprised if P pops up to Scotland before he heads off or she may appear at the Finland game 7 June at Hampden?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, they must have only just officially announced the relationship to their family and friends within the last few days. Perhaps they weren't actually official until then. I mean who actually knows 🤷‍♀️ nothing adds up anyway.

It's almost as if something clicked into her brain when she came back from Vegas as she suddenly decided to attend the last 3 games of the season whereas before that she didn't even bother to attend a single game. It's like she wanted to get it out in the open in time for the Euros as she wanted people to recognise her yet nobody seems to be paying any attention at the moment as no gossip pages are talking about her. Exactly she 100% knows what she's doing and we called it out straight away as we could see that she was up to no good plus she gave off too many red flags.
We’ve been mainly correct in our thought process throughout her quest of the pursuit of famous millionaire PL baller Billy 😆 She’s went all out since she came back from Vegas.

She’s started following Harvey now but not Robyn, so don’t think she’s met her yet. That private post of his prompted Robyn’s follow so there must have been a post of her. Not on his public so that tells me he’s still keeping things on the down low. That and any lack of media interest will prompt her teasing posts again.

There’s not any interest as she’s nothing special. Just a carbon copy of every other wannabe Wag.
---
Ok, so now she’s following Robyn! 😆

Doesn’t mean she’s met her though. Shes one of Billy’s best mates so P obviously knows about her.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Another day yet another P post that’s photoshopped to fuck 🙄🙈 Apart from a child, who has a waist that size? Really? 😆

• Haha

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah, she’s using him for clout and he’s using her to get his leg over! 😆

He could get his pick of most women. Not sure what P’s appeal is exactly? I obviously don’t know her and don’t get me wrong she is a pretty enough girl, but I really think he can do better.

There’s better looking classier girls than P who he follows or followed on his private account from back home. If it does get serious (which I hope not or doubt), I bet he’ll have to unfollow them. We know how much of a complex P has about herself what with the photoshopping etc. So I’ll be keeping an eye on that 😆
I agree she's using him for clout and he's just using her for a bit of fun.

He would have many admirers as he is a very good looking lad who is very down to earth and genuine. We obviously don't know P but she must have some appeal to her that has impressed Billy and she is a pretty enough girl but like you he could do better.

If he does get serious with P then he will definitely have to unfollow them as I think P would be someone who gets jealous and insecure very easily as I think she would tell him who he can and cannot follow and I think this is the reason as to why she photoshops herself all the time because she doesn't think she is as pretty as the other girls he follows on his private account and therefore is insecure about her looks when she shouldn't be.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah not sure Billy will want people knowing where he is tbh. She’s posting in real time which makes it worse 🙄

Her Q&A’s are boring as fuck and always the same questions!

Bournemouth v Brighton extended highlights on SS noe. Think I’ll watch it, missed Billy’s peachy bum! 🍑😆🤣
Billy will not want people knowing where he is as he likes his privacy and as you said the fact she's posting it in real time makes the situation even worse. She's is really pushing her buttons now as she isn't keeping anything quiet and seems hell-bent at making people aware about where she is and who she is with. She really needs to tone it down IMO as she is going to make the situation worse.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yeah & like we said it feeds into that toxic sm culture. See girls like P celebrated for being an influencer & a wag 🥴
So many young girls aspire to this now, it’s so sad.

Media will have a field day with P! Billy will probably be a bit embarrassed about it all tbh 😆 I can’t see him relishing his birds tits and arse getting splashed about all over the media.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, she has deleted 20 posts as before she was on 100 posts and it is has only happened in the last couple of hours. It's too late to start cleaning up your act now P as you can't change anything. Yep, it is very noticeable that she has deleted some of her photos that we have spoken about previously including her 22nd birthday photo which she photoshopped so badly that it looked like she had no arm.

If she does read her then hi P 👋
The one with her knee on her ankle has gone. That was my favourite! Damn, should have saved receipts! 🙄🤣

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, I wouldn't be surprised if she decided to call the paps to take pictures of her as we know some wags do this when they want attention which P certainly will and if she did do this I think this would piss Billy off even more as he likes to keep things private. It will definitely be interesting to see what happens when it's her birthday next month because if they are still together by then you can bet that she will post what he has got her on her Instagram page.

IMO Billy will definitely settle down in the next couple of years with a girl from back home and have a family with them as I can see him being a really good dad to his children.
Yeah it happens a lot, models/influencers calling the paps so they can raise their profile = get more followers = more collabs and money etc.

P comes across as someone who’d do this. She will be itching to tie things down with Billy and be able to post more of them. He’s the opposite, hence why I really can’t see it working.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Hers will look huge on her frame imo
Exactly hers will look huge and they will not suit her body shape.
Wonder when she’ll fit a big operation like that in if she’s doing all this travelling? Jolie had mahoosive boobs, way too big for her frame. She looked ridiculous.
Considering she said that she is saving up to get her boobs done soon I think she will get them done in the next couple of weeks, but when we do see them for the first time I can guarantee that we are going to say that they are way too big for her frame and that they do not suit her.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
If she was there with his best mate and if his family were at the match sitting in the stands then it shows that they didn't invite her to the game and that the only person who possibly did was his best mate. It doesn't make any sense as to why his best mate would invite her though as this is probably the first time that they have met P as I doubt that they have met her before last night and surely P would have been able to get a ticket without possibly relying on his best friend to invite her? Nothing adds up :unsure:
It’s a strange one, isn’t it? 🤔

Someone I know who was at the match last night saw them (they’re 90% sure it was his best mate she was with).

I don’t think she’s met that mate of his prior to last night. I don’t think his mate invited her I think Billy may have arranged for her to meet his mate and go to the match with him. She’s never been up here before so she’d need someone to pick her up and accompany her etc. Not sure if his parents were there, they probably would have been though as they always do. Why didn’t she go with them?

Despite the meet up she’s still not following his mate and he’s not following her? 🤔

Hannahebee

VIP Member
And there it is! The post we’ve been waiting for, hi Phoebe! 👋

Oh and look, a nice pic of Billy in the background 😆

She may be sitting with his family as I think that’s where they usually sit?
She 100% reads here but yet again she just can't help herself and has to post another hint also if she is sitting with his family then it will be interesting to see whether Harvey follows her or not.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yep it’s strange how quiet she’s went since the big reveal. Maybe because billy hasn’t publicly acknowledged her she’s decided to keep quiet for now? I think she’d have been disappointed with him snubbing that post.

Did you notice her last Q&A someone apparently asked her if she was single and she replied no, but then deleted it not long after? 🤔

I’ll be surprised if she doesn’t post this weekend though.
Exactly it is very strange as to how quiet she's gone since the big reveal as I thought she was going to post more but she never did. I do think she was disappointed about him snubbing the post as I think she fully expected him to re-post it on his public account.

I didn't notice that in the last Q&A somebody had apparently asked her if she was single and she said no. Seems strange that she deleted not long after almost as if she is hiding something as I don't get why she would need to delete it 🤔

I expect her to post something this weekend though because surely she will want to post something before he goes off to the Euros if she doesn't then she's obviously decided to keep quiet for now.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
He definitely has as it certainly isn’t her when she uploads photos on Instagram and from now on whenever she posts I’m going to be like that is not you P as you don’t look like that.

I am shocked to see how different she looks and she doesn’t look 22 at all.
She’s a totally different person.

Maybe it’s a bad angle? Or the glasses? 😬 Whatever it is, it don’t look good!