Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yep will be very interesting indeed! Especially if LB is with them 👀

P will be raging Billy in Ibiza without her.

Can’t wait! 😆
Oh you bet it will be interesting if LB is with them.

If he does go to Ibiza without her she will not be happy one bit.

• Haha
Reactions: 1

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Exactly that Portugal trip is just surrounded by mystery as P was very quiet about it which was very odd for her given the fact that she loves to share pictures of her holidays.

At the moment I feel like some of the Scotland players are too nervous given the fact that they have hardly played a probing forward pass. Che Adams isn't having his best game as he is giving away free kicks in dangerous areas and Hungary are kicking lumps out of some of the Scotland players and if they carry on someone is going to be sent off IMO.
75% possession and no shots on goal?! Wtf 🤷‍♀️

EllaBella10

VIP Member
You need Shankland on as you haven't created anything as the passes keep going backwards.
---
Some of the players look exhausted.
---
For me Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong yet again as I don't understand why he didn't go for 2 up front.
Robbo was absolutely buggered!

Yeah tactics wrong again 🙄 all they had to do was score 1 bloody goal! 😩

Billy will be heading home then. On his way to Ibiza most likely with the boys. Wonder if P will cut her holiday in Thailand short to join him? 🤣

Hannahebee

VIP Member
The friend who’s going on the European tour isn’t there from what I can see. But maybe the others will join them as well.

Yeah he’s definitely having a more low key boy’s holiday this time around? My colleague wouldn’t have known only for me pointing out he was with LB. Maybe because he’s in a relationship now and he doesn’t want to draw attention to himself and be a good boy for P 😆
I think others will join them on the holiday to Thailand as the villa they are staying at looks like it can accommodate 10 or more guests and at the moment it looks like only four friends have joined her so far.

Exactly he definitely seems to be having a low-key holiday hence the reason as to why he hasn't been seen and why the boys haven't posted anything of him. The thing is it was the same in Portugal as he didn't want to draw attention to himself and didn't want to be seen either as he also kept that holiday very low-key. What was the point of him going to Ibiza though if he's going to keep a low profile throughout the holiday I mean he would have been better off going to Thailand and meeting up with P.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
75% possession and no shots on goal?! Wtf 🤷‍♀️
You need Shankland on as you haven't created anything as the passes keep going backwards.
---
Some of the players look exhausted.
---
For me Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong yet again as I don't understand why he didn't go for 2 up front.

Last edited:

Poppy462

VIP Member
I don’t think he’ll be overly happy with her tits and arse hanging out, especially with him being in Scotland camp just now they’ll all be ribbing him about it! But then again he knows what she’s like and must approve somewhat otherwise she wouldn’t be his girlfriend! I doubt he’ll be reposting any of them though! 🙈🤣

Wonder if she got her boobs done and that’s why she’s keeping a low profile and feeling unwell? 🤔

Our next game is Switzerland on Wednesday, was hoping it was Hungary as I think we’ll get a result from them and would have given us a confidence boost going into the Swiss game as I think they’ll be more difficult to break down 🙄🫠
Nah I think she will document the surgery for ‘content’ 😂

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I remember her saying she had an English accent? Maybe one of her parents are Australian or she was born there but she was raised here because of her accent? Who knows!

If she does settle with Billy then I can’t see her doing her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time. She’ll have to change her content and as we’ve already discussed many times, that will cost her likes and followers. I don’t think she’s got much else to offer tbh! What else will she post about? 😆 Maybe they won’t last after all? 🤷‍♀️
Yep, that was in a previous Q&A where she said that she has an English accent. I think she was born in Australia hence the reason as to why she often goes back. But who knows nothing is ever simple when it comes to P.

Exactly if she does settle down with Billy I can't see her posting her usual tits and arse posts or going away all of the time and if her content were to change her likes and followers will slowly slip away as they wouldn't like her new content and would just unfollow her. So, I honestly don't have a clue as to what she will post about if she stops posting her usual content. As you said maybe they won't last after all I mean who honestly knows at this point.

He should have reposted her post. Don’t care if he did it on his private, he should have done it on his public as well! It’s his girlfriend for god sake.
I wholeheartedly agree he should have reposted her post on his public because by not reposting it comes across that he doesn't care. I wonder how P feels about all because if it was me I would feel extremely upset that my own boyfriend hasn't acknowledged me.

Last edited:

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Cem Hastan the VIP manager of O Beach started following Billy recently, so I think Billy was probably at O Beach yesterday. Definitely keeping things on the down low if he was! No selfies etc posted from anyone who was there? Unless his tags are off?

Still no word from my colleague, hope she’s ok! 🙈🤣

Looks like P has friends on their way to the villa in Thailand.

IMG_5886.jpeg

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I think others will join them on the holiday to Thailand as the villa they are staying at looks like it can accommodate 10 or more guests and at the moment it looks like only four friends have joined her so far.

Exactly he definitely seems to be having a low-key holiday hence the reason as to why he hasn't been seen and why the boys haven't posted anything of him. The thing is it was the same in Portugal as he didn't want to draw attention to himself and didn't want to be seen either as he also kept that holiday very low-key. What was the point of him going to Ibiza though if he's going to keep a low profile throughout the holiday I mean he would have been better off going to Thailand and meeting up with P.
You don’t go to Ibiza if you want a low key holiday 😆 I could understand Portugal being low key as it was his first holiday with P, but he’s in Ibiza with LB! You’re going to get a LOT of attention 🤣 And he’s a footballer, so again LOTS of attention!

Lou1976.

She’ll definitely be pissed he’s not in Thailand with her. I know I would be!

He’s still not liked her post from this morning. Maybe he doesn’t like her getting her bits out for all and sundry! Which is totally understandable.

Did you see Valentina Hartman has started following him? She’s Talia Storms sister 🙈🤣 she’s out in Ibiza just now, watch out Billy! 😆
How long will he be doing Ibiza a week

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I can see what you mean he does look like Rob and could be easily mistaken for his brother.

I would have thought that his style of play would suit Billy although whether it does or not remains to be seen. I guess we will find out in August.
That’s the thing with a new manager coming in as players never know if they’ll take to them or not. Hopefully he’ll be fine, just keep doing what you’re doing Bill!🤞

Have always said I can see Billy leaving after next season. He’ll have one year left on contract then and Brighton may want to cash in.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
LB sounds like somebody who just hangs around people and then discards them when they have served their purpose.

Exactly nobody would even know that Billy's in a relationship currently because he refuses to mention or acknowledge P and I agree it will be very interesting to see how all of this pans out. I don't think it will end well IMO.
That’s the impression I get of him as well 🤮

If I were P I wouldn’t be happy with my footballer boyfriend being in Ibiza with his mates, he’ll have trollops throwing themselves at him constantly. LB will probably encourage it tbh!

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Probably if she’s been to the game & Billy showed her the sights 😆
Big change of scenery for her up in Ardrossan! She’s used to sun, surf and palm trees! Not cold windy dreary Ardrossan 🤣

Definitely looks like she’s reinventing herself. May be why she’s been quiet on the posting front. She’s used to posting with her tits and arse out, can’t really do that anymore! 😆 Not sure Billy would like his girlfriend getting her bits out on SM either.

What on earth will she post then? 🤷‍♀️ Has she got the personality to carry off anything else?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Good to know she’s feeling better now and will be back to her usual influencing ways soon.

If she could have got a ticket for the euros she would have been there without a doubt! Thailand isn’t a bad option though 😆

Wonder if we’ll get any Portugal content or if she’ll just skip to Thailand? I hope she’s managed to hone her photoshop skills during her few weeks of convalescing.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I really thought she’d go to Germany. She couldn’t have been able to get a ticket as I think she’d have went given the chance. Tickets are like gold dust though and I heard B’s allocation was all used up months ago.

Looks like she’ll be back to her usual influencing ways then 😆🤣
Like you I really thought she'd go to Germany so I am really surprised that she isn't going. Yep, I agree she obviously couldn't have been able to get a ticket from anywhere because if any were available she would have 100% got one as she wouldn't have wanted to miss out on the chance to go to the Euros. The tickets are definitely like gold dust hence the reason as to why she isn't going as I'm sure she would have tried everything in her power to get a ticket from somewhere.

Yep, it looks like she will be back to her usual influencing ways as she said that she'll be back to it on this trip she also mentioned that the reason as to why she hasn't posted in the last few weeks is that she has been quite unwell.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
P enjoying life 😆 didn’t know she smoked? 🤣 Had to do a double take as didn’t recognise her. She photoshops her pics to the point it looks like a different person! 🤷‍♀️ Showing Billy what he’s missing with that post today, keep those randoms away 😆🤣

Also notice a couple of her friend’s boyfriends are also there. Why didn’t Billy go then? Would have been a perfect getaway to meet everyone! I bet she’s pissed her mates boyfriends are there and hers isn’t. Hers is a thousand miles away partying without her in Ibiza with randoms in his villa 🙄 She must have said to him about Thailand and hes said no he was just going to go to Ibiza?

Btw that place shes staying is about £2k per night, per person! How the other half live, eh?!

View attachment 3024130
It does look like she is having a good time in Thailand tbf as the villa they are staying at looks really nice but I didn't know she smoked either. Like you I had to do a double take as I didn't recognise her either as she looks so different in real life compared to her Instagram photos as she doesn't even look like the same person.

Like you I noticed that a couple of her friend's boyfriends are also there and it does make me wonder why on earth didn't Billy go to Thailand as 1. It would have been low-key which is what he likes as he wouldn't have got a lot of attention as I doubt people many people in Thailand know who he is and 2. As I don't think he has met any of her friends yet it would have been ideal for him to go out there and meet them for the first time. It just seems very strange as to why he hasn't gone out there to met any of her friends as you think he would want to get to know them a little bit better especially if he hasn't met them before which IMO I don't think he has. I wouldn't be surprised if P is annoyed and pissed off that everybody else's boyfriends have come on this trip yet Billy hasn't as I bet she couldn't wait to introduce him to her friends but she must be pretty upset that she couldn't introduce him to them due to him partying in Ibiza instead. She would have 💯 told him about her trip to Thailand and asked him if he wanted to go but IMO he told her that he couldn't as he was going off to Ibiza with the boys instead. IMO he still could have gone to Thailand though because seeing as he hasn't seen P for weeks it would have made perfect sense for him to go out there and see her as well as meeting her friends for the first time because with him not going he probably won't see her for ages.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Made more sense for him to have went to Thailand. Ibiza with the boys was obviously his priority. He must have known about her trip to Thailand for ages. I think Ibiza was booked last minute for him as I don’t think Billy would have booked a holiday while in a tournament. He’d have been setting his sights on last 16! So I don’t think Ibiza was a done deal for him last week, so he could have still went to Thailand to see his girlfriend and meet her family and friends.
Yep, IMO he should have gone to Thailand to see P especially when he hasn't seen her for ages but Ibiza was definitely his priority hence the reason as to why he went there instead of Thailand. He would have most definitely known about her trip to Thailand as she would have mentioned it to him and told him that her family and friends were going over and that he should come so that he could met them for the first time. He also booked Ibiza at the last minute as like you he wouldn't have booked it whilst he was still at the Euros as his main priority would have been getting Scotland through to the last 16. I still find it strange that he didn't go to Thailand to see P and meet her family and friends especially when he hasn't seen her for ages and that he hasn't met her family and friends before I mean he had the time to go so why hasn't he it doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I don’t think he’ll be overly happy with her tits and arse hanging out, especially with him being in Scotland camp just now they’ll all be ribbing him about it! But then again he knows what she’s like and must approve somewhat otherwise she wouldn’t be his girlfriend! I doubt he’ll be reposting any of them though! 🙈🤣

Wonder if she got her boobs done and that’s why she’s keeping a low profile and feeling unwell? 🤔

Our next game is Switzerland on Wednesday, was hoping it was Hungary as I think we’ll get a result from them and would have given us a confidence boost going into the Swiss game as I think they’ll be more difficult to break down 🙄🫠
If she had been posting with her tits and arse hanging out after or before he was with the Scotland camp I don't think it would have bothered him but with her posting them when he is away with Scotland I don't think he'll be overly happy about it as they will be ribbing him about it 24/7. Exactly he knows that she is like and must approve somewhat otherwise they wouldn't be in a relationship.

It did cross my mind if she perhaps had her boobs done and that is why she's keeping a low profile and feeling unwell but I don't think that the case tbh. Unless she had them done I mean you just never know with P.

I believe you can beat Switzerland but they will be very difficult to break down but if anyone can do it Scotland can.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Robbo was absolutely buggered!

Yeah tactics wrong again 🙄 all they had to do was score 1 bloody goal! 😩

Billy will be heading home then. On his way to Ibiza most likely with the boys. Wonder if P will cut her holiday in Thailand short to join him? 🤣
Robbo looked shattered and could barely run before he was subbed off.

Steve Clarke got his tactics wrong in 2 games and IMO it cost Scotland a place in the round of 16 because if you had played with 2 up front from the start tonight I think you would have won the game.

Yep, Billy will be on his way home and then head off to Ibiza with the boys. I doubt P will cut her holiday in Thailand short as she had this trip planned for months but it will be interesting to see what happens next 👀

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep her bio says Syd / Ldn so that would indicate she stays in both places? That flat of hers in Sydney looks amazing.

Knew she was from West London as well. She must get an allowance from her parents and that’s why she’s always out in West London and Mayfair all the time. Billy stayed in Cobham when he was at Chelsea, think he’s still got his flat there?

Wonder what’ll happen with that shoot she did in Vegas? She’s not with that agency now so wonder if it’ll see the light of day? 🤔 Was wanting to see what she was like without her own photoshop 😆