Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
I hate that prick! (Excuse my French) 😡

They’re at O beach, someone I know is there and saw them 🤣😆
---

I would like to think he was a good boy. I’ll be sooo disappointed if he’s not! 😆
Yep, I don't like LB either as I just think he likes to stir up unnecessary drama.

I wonder what the person that you know thought when they saw Billy and his mates.

Like you I would like to think that Billy is a good boy as he comes off as genuine and warm-hearted.

Reactions: 1

Hannahebee

VIP Member
It definitely looked like she had moved to Sydney at one point last year as in November she moved into a new flat and in another post she referred to Sydney as home. Even her bio refers to Sydney as it says Syd | Ldn. So, now it is coming across as if she lives in both Sydney and London hence the reason as to why she is going back to Australia in October.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Did you see the villa? Wow! 😮 Think she’ll be there for a while longer. She must be there with family etc as that place is huge! Wonder if Billy will be joining her? Just a thought as I’m not sure if he’s even in Ibiza….

Haven’t heard from my colleague again, she’s gone awol! 🤣 God help her today!

Billy must be in Ibiza surely? I can’t see LB going out there just to hang out with Billy’s 18 yr old little brother and his best mate who he barely knows? 🤷‍♀️ When I spoke to my colleague she said she saw LB, H and S, but not Billy. Maybe he just happened to not be there when she saw them? 🤷‍♀️

You’d think that LB would have been posting about B by now as well. He’s posted himself with H and S but not Billy? Very strange!

Maybe Billy has skipped Ibiza and just went to P in Thailand instead? Maybe she’s put her foot down? 👀 Maybe he’s had to ditch the boys last minute for her? 😆
I did indeed see the villa and it looks really nice and I would say that she is staying in Thailand for possibly another week given that she has moved into the villa today. She is either there with her family or friends perhaps both as the place looks massive and could easily accommodate 10 or more people. It did cross my mind if Billy will be joining her but I honestly don't think he will be but I guess we will find out soon enough 👀.

I would have thought that Billy will be in Ibiza because as I can't see LB going out there just to hang out with Harvey and his best mate so surely Billy will be arriving at some point possibly either tomorrow or the weekend as I can't see LB going if Billy wasn't.

I don't think anyone is surprised that LB posted himself with H and S as we know he wouldn't be able to help himself. I think he will post about Billy at some point unless Billy has told him not to which wouldn't surprise me in the slightest but I reckon Billy will be in Ibiza.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Remember we were talking about James Forrest and Courtney on last thread? Looks like they’ve split up! She’s not in Germany and all his photos on her Insta are gone! Unfollowed one another as well 👀 She’ll be fuming! 😆 Back to the day job Court!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Was it her last night? Oh well, what a wasted opportunity!

If she’s home shortly then they’ll definitely meet up. Wonder if he’ll just go back down south then and skip home? I think he’ll need to report back to Brighton mid next week. He’ll have a few extra days off with the Euros. So he’ll have another week off I reckon. Then following week he’ll be away to pre season in Japan.

Wonder if P is aware of the balcony girls? Still seems suss to me as well.
Yep, it was her last night and I definitely think it was a wasted opportunity from Billy as he could have gone out and seen P and meet her friends for the first time as it seems strange that he didn't bother to go out and see her.

I agree if she's home then they will definitely meet up but it wouldn't surprise me if he goes back home first to catch up with his family and friends. He will go back to Brighton next week I reckon and do various fitness tests and whatnot, then meet up with the squad officially and return to training the week after before going off to Japan for the pre-season tour and games.

I have to say something in the back of mind is telling me that P is well aware of the balcony girls and it is definitely still suss to me as well as I firmly believe that something went down although I doubt Billy was involved but I have to say if he was I would be extremely disappointed with him.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
If she’s not going to Germany that’ll be almost 3 weeks before she sees Billy (assuming Scotland get dumped at the group stages) then Billy will be off to Ibiza for a week with the boys (assuming she won’t be tagging along). He’ll then spend another week at home (she may join him then assuming her European tour hasn’t started) then he’s off to pre season in Japan for a fortnight. When will they see one another? I’m still a bit dubious about this relationship.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
LB, H and Billy’s best mate have been seen. They’ve not actually saw Billy yet, but I’m assuming he’s there! It’s one of my work colleagues, she’s there on a hen just now 😆

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Yep, I just don't see it working out if they are hardly going to spend any time with one another.

I agree I'm surprised he hasn't gone to Thailand tbh because seeing as he hasn't seen P in a few weeks and he hasn't met any of her family and friends yet it would have made perfect sense for him to go out there and meet them for the first time, but I suppose he had this trip planned to Ibiza months ago and didn't want to let his brother and friends down. With him not going to Thailand I honestly don't know when he will next see P as it could be months before they see each other again.
I was kind of hoping for him to go to Thailand but can’t see it now.

He’s keeping a low profile in Ibiza, no posts from the boys of him and not been tagged in selfies from other holidaymakers like he usually does? 🤔

Not sure when they’d see each other again. All depends when she’s going on her European tour. He’ll be back from Ibiza start of next week. She’ll probably be in Thailand for another week. They might meet up end of next week?

EllaBella10

VIP Member
The midfield are just getting outrun and don't know what to do, Che Adams is completely isolated up front and the defense doesn't know what to do either. It's been a complete disaster so far. Edit so he's took off Adams at half time and bought on Hanley so now you've got no strikers on the pitch.
Yeah I seen that, they’re obviously just going to close ranks and not attempt to score 😆🤣 oh my days 🤯 wonder if Billy will come on?

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yeah they may have crossed paths before if both stayed in Cobham? I think they’ve probably met each other out in the West end one night though. Same haunts as all the other wannabe wags.

I think she’ll feel a tad pissed off today. Was lousy of him not reposting on his public. She did like his earlier post so can’t be feeling too angry 😆
That's what I was thinking they must have crossed paths at some point but just never noticed each other before. I agree though they probably met each other out in the West End as these wannabe wags all travel in the same circles.

I agree she'll feel pissed off that he hasn't acknowledged her as I bet she was fully expecting him to repost it. It was definitely a cop out on his part that he didn't repost it on his public account though. Even though she did like his post from earlier I bet she is still a wee bit upset that he didn't acknowledge her post as it just feels like he is totally ignoring her.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
I wouldn't at all be surprised if we get Billy content as you know she wouldn't miss the opportunity to post about his birthday and it wouldn't surprise me if she posts pictures of when they were together in Portugal. If she doesn't post anything then it will be very interesting to say the least.
I’m anticipating a post on Tuesday. If not then that’d be weird. Maybe get another holiday pic!

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He was brilliant. He made a big difference tonight. He looked sparkled when he came off though 🤣

Shame about that Ralston fuck up for Swiss goal 🙄

Puts us in a really good position for one of the best 3rd placed teams. Just need a win against Hungary now which is completely doable.
Yep, he was fantastic and made a big difference tonight as the team were much more positive. He looked exhausted when he came off and it just shows how hard he worked.

Shame about that mistake from Ralston but these things happen.

Exactly it puts you in a really good position for one of the best 3rd placed teams as I can't see either Croatia or Albania qualifying as I don't think they will beat Italy and Spain so that's 2 teams down. I honestly believe that you can beat Hungary now as they aren't anything special and I would love it if Billy scored against them.

• Heart

EllaBella10

VIP Member
So do you think the Ibiza holiday is over as been there a week.
Yeah I reckon he’ll be home today. He usually only does a week in Ibiza. Will he have time to go to Thailand I wonder? 🤔🤣 He usually spends his last week at home and doing gym and some light training etc before he goes back down south.

They’ve all been very quiet these past few days on social media. Been keeping a low profile since those girls on the balcony 😆 either that or they’re hanging out of their arses with all the partying. Billy’s not a big drinker so he’ll be feeling the effects now most likely 🙈🤣

Hannahebee

VIP Member
He reminds me a bit of Rob Edwards? We should alert the Wag thread immediately 🤣😆

Do you think Billys style of play would suit him?

View attachment 2992691View attachment 2992692
I can see what you mean he does look like Rob and could be easily mistaken for his brother.

I would have thought that his style of play would suit Billy although whether it does or not remains to be seen. I guess we will find out in August.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
LB, H and Billy’s best mate have been seen. They’ve not actually saw Billy yet, but I’m assuming he’s there! It’s one of my work colleagues, she’s there on a hen just now 😆
If Billy isn't in Ibiza now I imagine he will be joining them tomorrow. I wonder how P is feeling about all of this as I bet she'll be gutted that she isn't in Ibiza with him.

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Yep her bio says Syd / Ldn so that would indicate she stays in both places? That flat of hers in Sydney looks amazing.

Knew she was from West London as well. She must get an allowance from her parents and that’s why she’s always out in West London and Mayfair all the time. Billy stayed in Cobham when he was at Chelsea, think he’s still got his flat there?

Wonder what’ll happen with that shoot she did in Vegas? She’s not with that agency now so wonder if it’ll see the light of day? 🤔 Was wanting to see what she was like without her own photoshop 😆
Yep, she definitely stays in both places hence her bio including both and I agree that flat in Sydney looks amazing and looks very spacious.

As she is from West London and goes out all of the time in both West London and Mayfair and with Billy staying at Cobham when he was at Chelsea it makes me wonder if they had perhaps met each other years ago and for some reason lost contact with one another before getting in contact with each other again this year.

Honestly I don't think the shoot she did in Vegas will see the light of day now.

I wonder how she is feeling tonight I bet she is feeling very upset that Billy has not reposted her birthday post. I mean I genuinely feel really sorry for her that Billy hasn't acknowledged her post as it feels like such a cop out on his part.

Last edited:

Hannahebee

VIP Member
Did you see who Brighton are after for their new manager? A guy called Fabian Hürzeler, he’s the same age as me! 🤣 Currently with St Pauli in German league. He must have something about him as Brighton are really good at recruiting.

De zerbi going to Marseille apparently. Surprised he didn’t get another PL gig.
Yep, I have seen that they are after Fabian Hürzeler and from what I have read he loves to play attacking football, employs a high-pressing system to aims to win the ball back quickly, instructs his players to press aggressively particularly in the opponent's half, to force errors from the opposition and regain possession and this pressing is highly coordinated with triggers set to ensure that the team moves as a unit plus he has a great connection with the players. So, he sounds like a good fit for Brighton.

I have to say I'm surprised that De Zerbi is going to Marseille as I was convinced that he would have got the Chelsea or Man United job.

EllaBella10

VIP Member
Wonder how the Scotland camp were feeling this morning? 🫠🫠🫠 We can’t get any worse than last night! I believe we can still get 3rd place 🙏🏻

P saying she misses her bikini shots and will be back in a week, yeah me neither, give me a laugh at the photoshopping fails we’ll no doubt see! 😆 She just keeps reposting old stuff, she just can’t be bothered can she? Maybe she’s still ill? Well, she doesn’t exactly need influencing to boost her income, does she?

Wonder if Billy will approve of all the incoming tits and arse content? I’m sure his team mates and family will be thrilled at the prospect! 😁