billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The sister is married to a footballer so he’s probably a high earner
He’s not a full time footballer, he ‘works’ for his (rich) dad’s packaging business, à la Sam too. He just plays semi-pro.

Reactions: 6
He’s not a full time footballer, he ‘works’ for his (rich) dad’s packaging business, à la Sam too. He just plays semi-pro.
Ah, that’s interesting to know! I assumed he was a really rich footballer going by their lifestyle; they had six weeks in Majorca over the summer and her recent baby shower was totally OTT

Reactions: 4
Ah, that’s interesting to know! I assumed he was a really rich footballer going by their lifestyle; they had six weeks in Majorca over the summer and her recent baby shower was totally OTT
Nope! I would say he’s non league?

With regards to Majorca, I think they own a property out there. They seem to go every year

Reactions: 2
Nope! I would say he’s non league?

With regards to Majorca, I think they own a property out there. They seem to go every year
I think Billi and Giorgie's parents own it as they always seem to be there too

Shelby and Sam go too I think

Reactions: 4
Hang on I’m confused who is the part time footballer who works in packaging business too?

Reactions: 3
Yeah he's a non footballer 😂 hasn't played for anyone substantial, his wiki makes for tragic reading. A bit like Holly hagans 'footballer' husband. Quite funny hes referred to as a footballer at all 🤣

• Haha
Ut oh - seems like Billi has been promoting a well known fraud in Essex. Lots of comments on her recent posts for her daughter and dads birthdays. Formally known as ESSEX LOVE LETTERS by local Romford girl Laura Moore now under the name Ivory rose events planning. The girl gives freebies to Z listers for an insta shout out then cons the regular folk out of their deposits. I don't know how she's still getting away with it it's been going on for years! Usually used by the wrights but seems they realised it wasn't a good look using the local con artist.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Her sister has had her baby and named her Dustie Dark. Gorgeous baby but I’m not keen on the name

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yeah he's a non footballer 😂 hasn't played for anyone substantial, his wiki makes for tragic reading. A bit like Holly hagans 'footballer' husband. Quite funny hes referred to as a footballer at all 🤣
Her husband played for Motherwell and he couldn’t even cut it there, so he must be shite 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
You can just tell that in the circles they move in everyone is trying to outdo each other with name choices. There’s a group of people like that in my home town; the name choices give me a laugh

Reactions: 20
I just find it odd that her oldest son is called Ronnie which is a traditional name and then she goes for Presley Rokit and Dustie Love. I don’t get the thinking there. Surely you’d match them all and have all traditional names or all more modern/unusual.

Reactions: 10
Billi’s sister had her baby at the Portland hospital so they’re definitely getting a lot of income from somewhere!

Her husband played for Motherwell and he couldn’t even cut it there, so he must be shite 🤣
I agree.. I live local to Motherwell and they are a struggling team nearly at the bottom of the table and probably will get booted out the premier next year and their wages won't be that good

Billi’s sister had her baby at the Portland hospital so they’re definitely getting a lot of income from somewhere!
Bank of mum and dad. Her husband comes from a well off family I think. And then Daddy Mucklow also foots the bill for her and Sam. And all his mistresses.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Bank of mum and dad. Her husband comes from a well off family I think. And then Daddy Mucklow also foots the bill for her and Sam. And all his mistresses.
Must be great for them having wealthy parents that just carry them through life financially, and no money worries

Reactions: 10