billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I very rarely post I'm a creepy lurker but I just wanted to say that about 12 years ago I had a pic taken on holiday with my stomach pretty similar to what Shelbys is on that photo. I had like a flap of loose skin because of my csections. Anyway I was about 7 stone at the time and a size 6 (eating disorder) and a 'friend' commented on the pic of me basically saying haha you might be thin but you still have a belly (not verbatim and she also didn't know I had disordered eating) but it CRUSHED me. It really isn't nice to comment on ppls looks (Shelby looks amazing but that isn't even the point).

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I think they mean she hasn’t just had a baby, the baby is nearly 2 so that can’t be an excuse for her stomach? I don’t agree but that’s what I got from that comment
Yeah you’re right and that’s exactly what she meant.
Wow didn’t realise there was a deadline on getting a flat stomach after having a baby!

Reactions: 19
Wow didn’t realise there was a deadline on getting a flat stomach after having a baby!
Which is what makes me wonder if that comment was made by a troll account or just a stupid one?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I agree there is no deadline on getting a flat stomach after having a baby but someone said she has just had a baby 🙄, FFS the boys nearly two , hardly a baby is he

If you guys don't agree with me just scroll on and stop quoting me please

I'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is

Reactions: 3
I agree there is no deadline on getting a flat stomach after having a baby but someone said she has just had a baby 🙄, FFS the boys nearly two , hardly a baby is he

If you guys don't agree with me just scroll on and stop quoting me please

I'm entitled to my opinion just like everyone else is
Can I see a pic of your belly pls 🙏🏻

• Haha
Reactions: 15
2 pages of comments not about Billi, sorry but this thread is becoming trashhhhh. Whoever this person is probably has enough followers for their own thread?

Reactions: 14
I must say, I am liking her dress more now that she's posting what look to be professional shots.

Also, how sweet is Andy's eldest daughter? She looks so happy in the pics that were posted yesterday.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I must say, I am liking her dress more now that she's posting what look to be professional shots.

Also, how sweet is Andy's eldest daughter? She looks so happy in the pics that were posted yesterday.
Agree with both points. The dress is growing on me even more. How lovely is it to see how happy the eldest daughter looks?

Reactions: 8
I know lol, if you’re that appalled scroll on and get back to the subject in question…

• Heart
Reactions: 4