billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Scap what I said earlier. Shelby has commented on Billi’s post. So it’s defo Sam in the doghouse.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I feel so bad for her honestly can’t believe you could be with someone for that long of a time and have kids and that’s how they treat you. Her special day should’ve been lovely and it was probably tinged with sadness and anxiety
I think I’d honestly despise someone if they did that to me. At this point I doubt Billi can truly love Andy Caroll either.

stepping up and being a step mum to his oldest kids
Giving him three additional children
Waiting 8 years for a wedding day and two weeks he has another woman in his bed?

Bad enough to be a sleazy cheat for the duration of their relationship, but couldnt he have given her the bare minimum of a scandal free wedding day?

nomatter how much I loved someone, I think that would destroy any respect or love I had for them, to put me through that.

I wonder if Billi is going through the motions with gritted teeth then going to figure out a way to take him to the cleaners. If someone did that to me, I think the gloves would be off. I’d see a lawyer about ring fencing assets, squirrelling stuff away. I’d try and see what could be done about getting part time custody or access to the eldest kids who Billi has helped raise. I’d be planning my career and setting up my finances for the long term, then one day packing my bags, taking the kids and walking away with my head held as high as possible.

i really hope that’s what Billi is planning. Wish she’d help Shelby with something similar.

then find new men who treat them well and watch as their exes mope around in the background like the total losers they are.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Hm strange how billies sister hasn’t any pics of her with Shelby, they usually do.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Just remembered that Clelia was with one of sams friends, he cheated, Sam told Shelby & Shelby never told her. It came out when they fell out; so as much as I don’t trust Sam, I don’t trust Shelby either.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The whole wedding just seems awkward.
sams just gone live. I don’t think Shelby is there at all.

Reactions: 9
Shelby not there. People kept asking in the comments. Their son is there though

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Cringing watching Cara’s stories it looks like the most boring and awkward wedding ever 🙈
Also I can’t comprehend why if money is no object to you, why on earth would you choose to get married on a Sunday and then have a second event on a Monday?
It just seems so random?
If you wanted it to be a 2 day event surely you’d do it on either a Friday and Saturday or Saturday and Sunday?
Or at a push Thursday and Friday?
Am I missing something?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I’ve just watched some of the videos on their stories and I can’t see Shelby anywhere and I’m sure she was a bridesmaid too.

Reactions: 1
Billi is probably from one of those old school families where the men cheat and the women sit at home talking about being a loyal ride or die and turn a blind eye.
So with that aside: he could’ve had a haircut and shave for the big day! he doesn’t give a tit does he.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Shelby is there and she was bridesmaid she’s obvs hiding from all the pictures so less people talk about her

Not working though 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Carollchella looks rubbish. Why have it on a dull monday afternoon?! Everyone - esp Billi - looks as if they’re trying too hard to have a good time.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She could’ve had so much support if she had cancelled ten wedding or even stood him up at the alter, she could’ve shown the young girls ( and men) that’s actually no matter what you can say ‘no I deserve better’ that all the money, mag deals, instagram pics are not worth this. We all watch reality tv shows and see toxic relationships, cheating etc she could’ve shown people she stood up for what’s right, that even when you have kids together that actually kids need to know their mum/step mum did the right thing and didn’t put up with family life ( that inevitably ends up in divorce) just because she felt she had to. We would have all championed her, and also stuck a middle finger up to those stupid girls who took the photo!

Reactions: 13
Shelby is there, Sam did a live on Insta and handed her the baby. The party looks awkward as duck with everyone pretending to have a good time. They must have thought today was a bank holiday when they booked it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The awkward moment on Cara’s story where Billi signals for someone to join her dancing (Andy or his daughter) and gets blanked 😭😭😭

• Sad
Reactions: 11