billimucklow

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m betting the guests all head back home/to their hotel rooms, kick off their shoes, let out a huge sigh of relief and say “duck me that was all so awkward”

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I’m betting the guests all head back home/to their hotel rooms, kick off their shoes, let out a huge sigh of relief and say “duck me that was all so awkward”
Haha yeah. Bet they were all hoping they couldn’t get the day off for this one as well. Its so cringe its just all the “girls” dancing.

Reactions: 6
If anyone, I hope it was Cara who pulled her over to one side and told her not to marry the big twit. (Not like she listened)
Cara if you’re reading, peg a few items off the buffet at his head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Carollchella looks rubbish. Why have it on a dull monday afternoon?! Everyone - esp Billi - looks as if they’re trying too hard to have a good time.
Maybe I'm showing my lack of wealth, but I'm not booking Monday off for a wedding festival that could've happened over the FOUR day bank holiday. Factor in the groom cheated on the bride a fortnight prior, I'd rather brave the tube strike and go to work

• Haha
Reactions: 49
She could’ve had so much support if she had cancelled ten wedding or even stood him up at the alter, she could’ve shown the young girls ( and men) that’s actually no matter what you can say ‘no I deserve better’ that all the money, mag deals, instagram pics are not worth this. We all watch reality tv shows and see toxic relationships, cheating etc she could’ve shown people she stood up for what’s right, that even when you have kids together that actually kids need to know their mum/step mum did the right thing and didn’t put up with family life ( that inevitably ends up in divorce) just because she felt she had to. We would have all championed her, and also stuck a middle finger up to those stupid girls who took the photo!
I feel she’s been humiliated though and it’s not really on her to set an example. Surely her priority should just be herself and her kids right now and taking each day as it comes. From what I can tell she’s the innocent party and the wronged person, yet for some reason we always seem to focus on the woman who has been cheated on and expect her to be the morally upright one instead of the actual cheater. We expect her to bear the brunt of the humiliation instead of saying “wow I’m so embarrassed for the man for cheating he must be so humiliated at his own actions”.

inthink the onus should be on Andy Carrol to take responsibility for what he did, acknowledge how wrong it is, publicly apologise and offer support to Billi in whatever her decision is.
He could’ve shown his daughters how women should be treated but chose not to. He could’ve set an example to his sons and the fans who watch him play football, but he chose not to. He could’ve stood up for what was right by not inviting that girl back to his room and into his bed.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain? Does Andy have custody of his other children? Is the mum involved at all? I don’t like the way Billi has ‘mother of 5’ in her bio. They have a mum😟

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Andy has full custody of the kids! It would look even worse if she put mum to 3.. the mum is meant 2 b nuts

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Bet those bridesmaids were gutted that it wasn't cancelled and still had to wear them god awful dresses. Billi's dress is giving me 12 year old pretending to be a bride and using bedding as a dress vibes

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Can someone explain? Does Andy have custody of his other children? Is the mum involved at all? I don’t like the way Billi has ‘mother of 5’ in her bio. They have a mum😟
I think the originally lived with their mother in Newcastle (her name is Faye) but at some point they were relocated to Essex and Andy got full custody.

given that he has violent arrests in his background and given the huge upheaval, something pretty major must have happened for him to have obtained full custody. I think others have said mental health issues, which is heartbreaking and I hope she’s doing ok if true.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Apparently their mum had a nervous breakdown so they are with Andy, not sure about the custody specifics

The fact of the matter is, she is their mum, would u rather she put mum of 3? Parenthood is more than just genetics and I think what she is doing for them is admirable considering the loose moral character of their dad and an incapacitated bio mother

Also they are young and they've been together for 8 years, she's probably viewed as their mum more than their actual mum (obviously this is not an ideal situation). Fingers crossed their bio mum is on her way to recovery and they can soon have the benefit of having two mums

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I thought this was Shelby but when she turned around I don’t think it is.
The coachella party vibes look awkward as duck lol
No it’s a girl called holly. Billie’s sister tagged her in one of her pictures!
It looks like only a small amount of people have gone to day two and they don’t look very excited to be there! They also all look bloody freezing!
I do like billie’s dress tho it’s really cute for a day two dress

Reactions: 9
With regards to the “mum of 5” thing she’s damned if she does and she’s damned if she doesn’t. If she only put “mum of 3” people would say that it’s awful that she doesn’t include his other two.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I would rather be at work than whatever this day 2 shite is 😂 it looks very forced from everyone to make it look like they are having a good time and also, wtf is big Andy wearing 😆 the outfits have been horrendous from all sides 🙈

Reactions: 7
They must have thought today was a bank holiday when they booked it 😂😂
That 100% must be what happened! I can’t think of a single other reason why you’d book your post-wedding bash on the Monday after a four day bank holiday weekend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I see no issue with Billi stating she’s a mum of five, that’s what she is.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I see no issue with Billi stating she’s a mum of five, that’s what she is.
I’d be bleeping fuming if I was the biological mum at that.
I’m sorry know your role. That’s a passive aggressive duck you dig if I’ve ever seen one. To be fair Andy seems toxic as duck

• Sad
Reactions: 3
I’d be bleeping fuming if I was the biological mum at that.
I’m sorry know your role. That’s a passive aggressive duck you dig if I’ve ever seen one. To be fair Andy seems toxic as duck
id imagine most loving mothers would care that their kids were happy and felt loved, no? As opposed to getting riled up over passive aggressive digs aimed at them or not.

as it stands it looks like the biological mother, for whatever reason, isn’t able to care for them full time. In which case I’d imagine she’s very happy that Billi treats them as one of her own, thinks of them as one of her own and includes them as one of her own.

a child can never suffer for having too many people in its life to love it. An extra mother is no bad thing - and if Billi is the one there for them on a day to day basis then she’s a mother figure surely, and can exist alongside their actual bio mother in their lives?

• Heart
Reactions: 39
Andy is prob the reason why the ex. The mother of his older two had a break down in the first place.

Reactions: 24