Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, I love how she cooks simple but good meals and how she does sausage rolls with the kids etc. Some of my favourite memories are from baking and cooking with my Nan.
I reckon those kids will treasure their memories of Nanny Sue,she managed to calm Arfur down he is v cute when he is with her

Reactions: 19
Funny for the wrong reasons but funny yes
Petition for Nanny Gaynor to have her own reality show!

On a separate note... which of the 4 kids do we reckon is most likely to go off the rails when older and be a total celeb offspring wildchild?

Reactions: 5

On a separate note... which of the 4 kids do we reckon is most likely to go off the rails when older and be a total celeb offspring wildchild?
previously i would have said nelly. she does seem to have somewhat relaxed recently sooooo at a guess rosie? i think she'll notice the difference between how her and paul are treated and go mad. hopefully not bc she is sweet but it's just what i think. i feel bad now.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
previously i would have said nelly. she does seem to have somewhat relaxed recently sooooo at a guess rosie? i think she'll notice the difference between how her and paul are treated and go mad. hopefully not bc she is sweet but it's just what i think. i feel bad now.
I agree Rosie as she seems to be made of different stuff. She may reject her parents's materialistic lifestyle and go her own way and shun nightclubs and glamour. I really hope so she seems nicer and more individual.

Reactions: 8

100% Nelly, bless her heart!!

Reactions: 2
I think Rosie too. She seems to have character without being a brat. Hopefully she'll reject her parent's values and break away.

Reactions: 11
I think Rosie too or even Paul. Their household seems repressed and weird and I can imagine it having a bit of a toxic atmosphere. Nelly will probably be a bit messed up and star in pointless tv shows and have a stupid amount of surgery. Arfur will own some kind of building/plumbing/electrical business and stay out of the limelight in Romford with his missus and 6 kids.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
On Greg’s Instagram he’s put some pictures up today. If you scroll to the middle pic of him and Nelly, she is wearing a VERY expensive necklace for a child (assuming it’s the real deal and not a dupe)

On Greg’s Instagram he’s put some pictures up today. If you scroll to the middle pic of him and Nelly, she is wearing a VERY expensive necklace for a child (assuming it’s the real deal and not a dupe)
Is that VC&A? Had a little look on their website but couldn't see it

I don’t think it’s Van Cleef & Arpels. Doubt they’d buy her a £3k necklace. They’re stupid but surely not that stupid.

Reactions: 7
Hopefully it's just a similar design or a fake. Even if I could afford one I don't think I could trust myself with it, let alone a 6 year old!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.