Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So extra Sam having her PA help pack up for holiday 🤣🤣🤣 there’s no need really. They’re at home 24/7 I’m sure they had time to pack and make sure things are ready to go for the morning even with 2 kids

• Haha
Reactions: 7
So extra Sam having her PA help pack up for holiday 🤣🤣🤣 there’s no need really. They’re at home 24/7 I’m sure they had time to pack and make sure things are ready to go for the morning even with 2 kids
Agreed! Also my husband would never allow a young girl to struggle with heavy cases putting them in the car like her PA was doing. I’m all for equality but Paul just does absolutely NOTHING it winds me up!

Reactions: 20
Ridiculous. What does BBP do all day? 🙄

Reactions: 5
i feel like she really wants to be kardashian-esque with the show, multiple business etc
probably only hired this PA so she could mimic kim and steph shep...

Reactions: 8
Agreed! Also my husband would never allow a young girl to struggle with heavy cases putting them in the car like her PA was doing. I’m all for equality but Paul just does absolutely NOTHING it winds me up!
Omg I didn’t even think of that!!! He was fannying about doing a work out and getting breakfast!

Reactions: 3
Bizarre they can take his bottle away and put him in a proper bed, but still wedge him in a baby highchair every day 🙄

• Haha
I think people need to consider that summer born babies are proven to be at a disadvantage in school. Nelly is a July baby, same as I am and I remember struggling to keep up, and my children are August babies and I know they struggle to keep up at school. Schools unfortunately do not account for a child’s age, which annoyed me when my kids started school and I asked if it would be accounted for and was told no. When kids are small the gap between autumn/winter babies and summer babies is huge!
Please don’t say that, my 2 littles have birthdays right at the end of August and I worry about them starting school so much!

Reactions: 2
Please don’t say that, my 2 littles have birthdays right at the end of August and I worry about them starting school so much!
You have the option to defer them a year but not many people do that. I’m an August baby and I’ve done ok (I think 🤪) x

• Heart
My daughter is August born and is in year 1. She's been absolutely fine! I asked her reception teacher when she started and she reassured me summer babies aren't automatically behind their peers.. And my daughter has never struggled at all. Tbh my winter child has found it far harder!

• Heart
Reactions: 4
aw sorry! My kids are at the end of August too! 29th! Twins! The most annoying thing is they weren’t even due until 1 October but were born 5 weeks early! Had they been born closer to when they were due they’d be amongst the autumn babies and probably not struggle so much! Try not to worry x

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I think people need to consider that summer born babies are proven to be at a disadvantage in school. Nelly is a July baby, same as I am and I remember struggling to keep up, and my children are August babies and I know they struggle to keep up at school. Schools unfortunately do not account for a child’s age, which annoyed me when my kids started school and I asked if it would be accounted for and was told no. When kids are small the gap between autumn/winter babies and summer babies is huge!
My daughter is a July baby and was the youngest in her class. She did really well, got A's in her GCSE, passed her A levels and is now at Uni. My son is a winter baby so missed the school year and didn't start Reception until the following year and he struggled. I don't think it's anything to do with age, just ability.

• Heart
You have the option to defer them a year but not many people do that. I’m an August baby and I’ve done ok (I think 🤪) x
I tried to do that and they said I couldn’t. Think it depends on your council. Rules have changed since mine started though I think

My daughter is a July baby and was the youngest in her class. She did really well, got A's in her GCSE, passed her A levels and is now at Uni. My son is a winter baby so missed the school year and didn't start Reception until the following year and he struggled. I don't think it's anything to do with age, just ability.
I agree not all summer babies have a problem but it is proven they’re at a disadvantage to the kids born in autumn 😊

Reactions: 2
I agree not all summer babies have a problem but it is proven they’re at a disadvantage to the kids born in autumn 😊
Where has that been proven? It's been proven that kids in UK starting school at age 4 aren't any more advanced in learning than the kids in Europe who don't start school until they're 7.

Where has that been proven? It's been proven that kids in UK starting school at age 4 aren't any more advanced in learning than the kids in Europe who don't start school until they're 7.

That’s just one article. If you google it there’s tons 😊 x

Reactions: 1
I don’t want to comment on how bright Nelly and Arthur are but speech delays or problems are not an indication of being less ‘bright’ than other children.
2nd this! My son is a late talker, has nothing to do with intelligence

August baby here...was youngest pupil at my infant school when I started but left top of the class. Think it’s a very personal thing though.

Anyhoo...was watching Mummy Diaries earlier and my husband was in the background whinging about me watching such nonsense. Even he commented though on how rude it was for Paul to let Sam and the PA lug their suitcases around for the holiday. I can remember seeing DM articles about this day, and Sam looks furious understandably...

• Heart
Omg I didn’t even think of that!!! He was fannying about doing a work out and getting breakfast!
Yes he was you’re right! And then when he was done he took the case outside and just wheeled it towards the girl ready for her to come and pick it up!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.