Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well I’m not convinced as all the summer babies I know including my own are clever!
Im not convinced by this either. Our oldest is a winter baby, youngest is a late summer baby. And only 18 months apart so one year apart in school. Our summer child is getting on in leaps and more than keeping up with others. Our winter child is struggling.

i would say Arthur does appear to have some degree of speech lacking for his age (in general terms) but it will get there. Some children just naturally talk well earlier as all children are different

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I totally
My daughter is August born and is in year 1. She's been absolutely fine! I asked her reception teacher when she started and she reassured me summer babies aren't automatically behind their peers.. And my daughter has never struggled at all. Tbh my winter child has found it far harder!
I totally agree. My two were summer babies and totally progressed. One in Grammar School. Other top of her year! To be honest, they take after their Mum, me! Lol!

Reactions: 3
My son is July born and currently in Year 1. Missed so much of reception due to illness (flu and sickness bugs constantly When he started school) and then covid happens and he’s still a little know it all. He has been teaching me about diagraphs and planets all week 😂
I think all kids progress in their own time and some are just stronger in other areas first. They are so young still.

Reactions: 4
Well I’m not convinced as all the summer babies I know including my own are clever!
I know not all summer babies will be affected. I’m just trying to point out that it’s a factor in their education that I experienced as a July baby and also my sons are experiencing as August babies. I’m not saying all summer babies will do bad at school, because that’s not the case -I’m just merely pointing out that they can be at a disadvantage 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
What bugs me is how tightly controlled the children are. If they ever get out of the car and into the countryside it is only to visit a commercial sanitised venue like a petting farm, and they are wearing pristine clothes and super white trainers. The kids are never taken on walks over fields and footpaths and allowed to get mucky, splash in puddles, roll down slopes, and generally experience a sense of freedom in the great outdoors.
Sadly, Sam has this vision of this perfect family life she wants to portray for social media and their show. If she could have a white picket fence, she would! You cannot want to have a clinical home and family portrayal without it having an emotional impact on the children somewhere along the lines. Their emotional growth and emotional intelligence will be stunted. You can already see it creeping out! There seems very little interaction between the children even, which is sad. Our best memories as adults for my siblings and I are why we did together at home growing up! Paul and Rosie are really missing out.🙁

Reactions: 5
Please don’t say that, my 2 littles have birthdays right at the end of August and I worry about them starting school so much!
My suggestion would be to introduce the kids to the old fashioned games like snakes and ladders, checkers etc that is fun but also educational for counting. Also, encourage reading and those gaps will soon be filled and the kids will think they are just playing!

Reactions: 5
Sadly, Sam has this vision of this perfect family life she wants to portray for social media and their show. If she could have a white picket fence, she would! You cannot want to have a clinical home and family portrayal without it having an emotional impact on the children somewhere along the lines. Their emotional growth and emotional intelligence will be stunted. You can already see it creeping out! There seems very little interaction between the children even, which is sad. Our best memories as adults for my siblings and I are why we did together at home growing up! Paul and Rosie are really missing out.🙁
I haven't watched md this series ad i can't stand sam and bbp, bbp isnt encouraging his son to be an independent 4 year old, saying he's his best mate and doesn't want him to go to nursery so he can stay with him 🙈, no he's your son, you should be excited for him to grow and gain independence, have new experiences, make friends, and Sam just sat there like she had no say, he's your son love, you can say what you think is best for him! Not what's best for bbp!
These children are growing up, not getting muddy, enjoying life, they are always like show home children and it's not good for them. Billies children seem much more interested in being children, they get to experience the magic of Christmas morning with santa bringing presents, whereas Sams children are shipped of to the Maladies and I'm sure it's not the same magic.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
My suggestion would be to introduce the kids to the old fashioned games like snakes and ladders, checkers etc that is fun but also educational for counting. Also, encourage reading and those gaps will soon be filled and the kids will think they are just playing!
They are also a good way of bringing family and friends together

Reactions: 1
I can’t bare the way Billie poses for photo shoots it’s so catalogue in the 80’s 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I haven't watched md this series ad i can't stand sam and bbp, bbp isnt encouraging his son to be an independent 4 year old, saying he's his best mate and doesn't want him to go to nursery so he can stay with him 🙈, no he's your son, you should be excited for him to grow and gain independence, have new experiences, make friends, and Sam just sat there like she had no say, he's your son love, you can say what you think is best for him! Not what's best for bbp!
These children are growing up, not getting muddy, enjoying life, they are always like show home children and it's not good for them. Billies children seem much more interested in being children, they get to experience the magic of Christmas morning with santa bringing presents, whereas Sams children are shipped of to the Maladies and I'm sure it's not the same magic.
The whole Maldives thing is a control thing driven by BBP to get away from Sam's family. The Maldives is an amazing holiday destination but it's the complete opposite of Christmas. They could go for the New Year and have a traditional family Christmas with their family but they don't. It's a shame because the children are missing out on that magical time of year.

Reactions: 14
I couldn't imagine spending Christmas away from my family and having my child not spend time with grandparents, cousins etc. I have so many great memories over the years with all of my family. It must hurt her mum too not seeing/spending time with all of her grandchildren on Christmas day.

Reactions: 8
Just watched Billie's first training session for Dancing on Ice she was pretty good.

Reactions: 9
What’s that skating comedy film on Netflix? Can’t remember what’s it’s called but Sam will be trying to sabotage Billie like in that film

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.