Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol’d a lot at the milky bar kid prank 🤣
I found this really funny, I don't think I belong on this thread because I really like Billie and Greg! I can't stand Big Baby Paul though - maybe I should stick to him and Sam's thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 18
Serves Billie right Greg playing a prank on her with Arthur as the Australian milky bar kid. God she’s so damn greedy and I do like her more then Sam but hate the constant entitlement.

Reactions: 4
I found this really funny, I don't think I belong on this thread because I really like Billie and Greg! I can't stand Big Baby Paul though - maybe I should stick to him and Sam's thread. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I really like Billie & Greg as well 😂😂 i thought their bit on the latest ep was funny

Reactions: 9
Yeah I’m a guilty fan too, think they balance each other out quite nicely and think Arthur is a little cutie - he would have made a good milky bar kid lol. Wasn’t too sure about Nellie but think she may be mellowing out a bit now she’s at school?

Reactions: 12
i think there's a decent portion of people on this thread who do like billie and greg (me included) but can also recognise that they are flawed at times but are in general likeable people.

Reactions: 23
God when she pushed him in that pool she really meant it didn’t she? Venom😱
I had feeling that off camera things would be much nastier, he was doing a payback but Lee Faiers's gel was aving none of it.

I laughed so hard at that 😂😂😂😂 they're definitely more likeable this series, even Sam is tbh
It was well funny

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I really like Billie and Greg they are down to earth. And I really don’t agree with Nellie and Arthur being bad. Billie looks at sam in disbelief. Sam always thought she was one better. Remember it was baby diaries at first and when they realised the audience preferred Billie it turned into mummy diaries. I don’t like watching the sam bits and when Paul said he fell in love with her more during lockdown Cos she was taking more care in cooking meals and putting love into it. She laughed. I personally would’ve punched him in the face. I’ve always thought baby paul was so badly behaved and they had no control when Atleast Billie and Greg do. I also think Nellie and Arthur are so clever and such good talkers for their age. You can also see how much Greg adores Billie whereas with paul I don’t see that. Don’t forget sam has been with, joey Essex, Mark Wright, Elliot Wright and I’m sure there was a few others too. Sam forgets herself and where she came from where Billie never has

• Heart
Reactions: 29
I really like Billie and Greg they are down to earth. And I really don’t agree with Nellie and Arthur being bad. Billie looks at sam in disbelief. Sam always thought she was one better. Remember it was baby diaries at first and when they realised the audience preferred Billie it turned into mummy diaries. I don’t like watching the sam bits and when Paul said he fell in love with her more during lockdown Cos she was taking more care in cooking meals and putting love into it. She laughed. I personally would’ve punched him in the face. I’ve always thought baby paul was so badly behaved and they had no control when Atleast Billie and Greg do. I also think Nellie and Arthur are so clever and such good talkers for their age. You can also see how much Greg adores Billie whereas with paul I don’t see that. Don’t forget sam has been with, joey Essex, Mark Wright, Elliot Wright and I’m sure there was a few others too. Sam forgets herself and where she came from where Billie never has
really? I feel like Arthur can’t string two words together. I was so surprised to hear he was in fact 3.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Reality : If you were a property expert who made money on property - then why THE duck would you rent somewhere ? Why not use one of your own properties and save money ? You know why ? Coz it’s a load of bleeping tit.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.