Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it’s so cute. I don’t know if I said before but I was laughing when Sue was basically like “Yeah love having Arthur here and doing the bedtime routine and just being with him...and obviously yeah Nelly is here” 🤣
which episode is this in?

which episode is this in?
I think episode 2 when they stayed over at Sue’s flat! Love Sue’s decor actually and most of her clothes, take away the tan, tits and teeth and she’s ageing pretty gracefully.

Is it just me who finds the way Nelly talks and moves like mega mega mega chaotic?! It’s weird but I’m only thinking back to myself as a child and I was pretty reserved! Every sentence she’s flailing all over the place and putting on accents / growls 🤣 I’m not saying it like oh I’m concerned for her in a child development way I just find her so weird 🤣

Reactions: 9
I think episode 2 when they stayed over at Sue’s flat! Love Sue’s decor actually and most of her clothes, take away the tan, tits and teeth and she’s ageing pretty gracefully.

Is it just me who finds the way Nelly talks and moves like mega mega mega chaotic?! It’s weird but I’m only thinking back to myself as a child and I was pretty reserved! Every sentence she’s flailing all over the place and putting on accents / growls 🤣 I’m not saying it like oh I’m concerned for her in a child development way I just find her so weird 🤣
She’s been made to perform for the camera pretty much since birth, it’s not wonder she is as she is. I actually feel sorry for Nelly because she’s really not been given a chance at a ‘normal’ life/upbringing.

Reactions: 14
Greg’s hairstyle makes him look like Lego Man. 🤣

I know!! I used to fancy Greg a bit and I am definitely not a prude or very squeamish but I find it sooo off-putting!
It is because they are common as muck. What they discuss in private, they think the whole world should know.

All it does is push their image even further into the gutter.

Has she had her teeth redone? All I can see is big Suze and her horse teeth 😱
I noticed a difference in her teeth on the recent episode. I mean she looks the image of her Mother anyway, but yes, I would say she’s gone and got her gnashers sorted.

I didn’t mind them till a couple of week ago Greg posted a picture of the kids and someone commented about them playing on play equipment outside which they shouldn’t be during lockdown and not setting a good example. Greg replied something sarcastic and just laughing basically. Put me right off him when they know it’s not allowed and so many kids want to play but their parents rightly so are sticking to the lockdown rules. Annoys me because all his ‘fans’ then started on this poor woman telling her to get a life etc when he’s the one in the wrong!!
Their ‘fans’ always turn on anyone who disagrees with them. Their ‘fans’ are just as idiotic as them, but mostly a financially poorer copy. 🤣

They just have obscene amounts of money though.they throw a party for everything.
I agree. Life is one long party for these people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Absolutely disgusting a big kid like nelly sat in a supermarket trolley with shoes on, they've just come from horse stables, peoples food will be touching god knows what, surely she's big enough to walk if not stick her in one of your pushchairs

Reactions: 8
Absolutely disgusting a big kid like nelly sat in a supermarket trolley with shoes on, they've just come from horse stables, peoples food will be touching god knows what, surely she's big enough to walk if not stick her in one of your pushchairs
She is way too old to be in a trolley ffs

Reactions: 5
I don’t read here, so apologies if it’s already been said - filming your kindly gifted tables and chairs. 8 chairs. 8 place settings.

ITS THE RULE OF 6. What a fucktard

maybe doesn’t apply if you’re a z lister

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I don’t read here, so apologies if it’s already been said - filming your kindly gifted tables and chairs. 8 chairs. 8 place settings.

ITS THE RULE OF 6. What a fucktard

maybe doesn’t apply if you’re a z lister
Oh no it’s fine...I messaged the company that did the table and they said it was filmed under guidelines....erm yes whatever!! Rule of 6 cam in over 2 weeks ago so doubt very much it was done before then. They’re all as bad as each other and don’t get me started on the other ex towie one

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Oh no it’s fine...I messaged the company that did the table and they said it was filmed under guidelines....erm yes whatever!! Rule of 6 cam in over 2 weeks ago so doubt very much it was done before then. They’re all as bad as each other and don’t get me started on the other ex towie one
Gemma? Fern? Sam?

I’d rather live next to Billie than sam. Atleast she’s down to earth. Big Paul has started to grow on me but when he said lockdown brought them close Cos he finds sam more attractive since she’s been cooking and cleaning was awful: if that was me I would’ve punched him clean in the face. Don’t like sam tho. Never have. Much prefer Billie
All men love to be mothered. Big Paul takes it to the next level though.

I bet he’s really boring between the sheets. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

Actually think Sue's a nice chick but that awful fringe needs to go 👀🤭

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.