Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sure they got it gifted or at least a discount. They’re not used to actually having to pay for something!

Reactions: 2
Thanks! So July next year £2769 for 7 nights for a villa sleeping 12 so for amount it sleeps that’s not a bad price. Just imagine going for a nice relax on the decking and then that lot rocking up next door, I’d be bloody livid!

I’m sure they got it gifted or at least a discount. They’re not used to actually having to pay for something!
I’d be surprised if it’s not gifted but she hasn’t done #gifted or #ad but who knows

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Oh they must be staying here instead! They're not the same place but they're very similar
Imagine planning a luxury staycation, you turn up, have paid a fortune and you’ve got this lot in the accommodation next door. I’d be mortified.
On another note, still can’t believe Greg has ‘written’ a book. Id be surprised if he’d ever even read one.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It's probably for mummy diaries...I'd be absolutely livid if I'd paid for a luxury holiday and they were next door.

Those glitter hats for special occasions - they look ridic.

Reactions: 4
It's probably for mummy diaries...I'd be absolutely livid if I'd paid for a luxury holiday and they were next door.

I just looked at the insta pics. They don’t have an ounce of class do they.

Reactions: 4

I thought it was over the top for Billies hen but they seem to have them for every occasion!

Reactions: 8
It’s just happened so he can be kept in his mums line of high chair and pushchairs for the next series 😂

(He’s had a fall)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh that bloody ‘a party never killed nobody’ song they insist on playing at every party. Surprised the fella playing the saxophone hasn’t appeared yet 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.