Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone see Billies story of Nelly today? It was captioned getting her Saturday glam or something similar. Nelly did her usual bratty pose, a fake smile and then quickly dropped it and her face was really bitchy.
What a little madam!
She didn’t look bitchy at all! She’s a little girl fgs

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
Did anyone see Billies story of Nelly today? It was captioned getting her Saturday glam or something similar. Nelly did her usual bratty pose, a fake smile and then quickly dropped it and her face was really bitchy.
What a little madam!
Really? What were you watching? I saw nothing like this.

Reactions: 10
Why does she put her hand on her ‘waist’ like that … her hand is covering her whole stomachs it looks ridiculous, I think she thinks it makes her look really skinny like her hands can fit round her waist but she just looks deformed!!! I see it on her in the style photos , why don’t they tell her to stop it !!

Reactions: 5
Correct me if im wrong but i think Greg was supposed to do a Charity run for Haven House this weekend and has pulled out. His sister Hayley has taken his place....but Greg is on a piss up in Magaluf!! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Correct me if im wrong but i think Greg was supposed to do a Charity run for Haven House this weekend and has pulled out. His sister Hayley has taken his place....but Greg is on a piss up in Magaluf!! 🤷‍♀️
That’s a real shame if he’s pulled out for that reason. I have always thought Billie and Greg seemed really genuine about supporting that charity.

Reactions: 2
Run or go on the piss
No brainer 😂

the show starts next Wednesday

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I just saw the ad for the new series and Billie said "Arthur" in stead of "Arfa" and it was weird 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Just catching up on the new episode, I’m sure it’s a new narrator. Doesn’t sound right! Anyone know who it is?!

I watched it and thought it was fine…….I like them as a family, mainly just because I can’t stand sam and big Paul so I know how cheesed off they’ll be if this series works and the public love it and them 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Wasn’t really missing Sam and her lot was it. Greg is slowly transitioning into David Brent though 😂
The book about the beach 🤐

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.