Billie Faiers and Greg Shepherd #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry if this is harsh but I think her nan dying has given her the perfect excuse to quit. She had read all the negative stuff about her skating.

Reactions: 24
Mine is 14 and still hasn’t had it 😂😂 not that I know of anyway 😂 but at least he knows he shouldn’t be drinking it, I don’t think he’s like it anyway tbh. I’m just so against that drink, it’s full of so much crap.

And how do we know it’s just a treat? They could have it every night for all we know
I've got a 13 year old who has never had a fizzy drink or diluting squash.

I'm not that Mom by the way, he doesn't like the fizz of the bubbles and doesn't like squash 😂 he drinks orange juice (heated up 🤮) water and about 4 pints of milk a day

Reactions: 2
Why can't Billie not continue? So what if she's hurt her head she's full of hot air so it wouldn't have been painful 🤭🤣 Sorry i shall put my claws away now.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Why can't Billie not continue? So what if she's hurt her head she's full of hot air so it wouldn't have been painful 🤭🤣 Sorry i shall put my claws away now.
Possibly the whole thing was too much like hard work and she wasn't doing that well. So after a week off she probably though sod it I can't be arsed. Billie likes things to be easy not the type to be up for a challenge.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Influencers and reality stars are not used to putting in any more effort than the hundreds of selfies they do. They are also not used to be critiqued. I think Billie and Denise will still receive their fee as they were both injured and told they couldn’t carry on. Denise was very vocal about the fact she wasn’t that keen and I think Billie isn’t cut out for the training aspect, too much like hard work. She was probably up for elimination this week anyway. I think this programme needs a few years off air, it’s very dull.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Gemma Collins got further than Billie - I’ll just leave that here 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Correct me if I’m wrong but is it not the shows rules to not carry on if you have an injury to your head? Much like football or rugby players I believe? I may be talking tit though!

Reactions: 3
Correct me if I’m wrong but is it not the shows rules to not carry on if you have an injury to your head? Much like football or rugby players I believe? I may be talking tit though!
Possibly but have no idea 🐱

The video her skating partner has put on she has definitely improved so she must be frustrated she can’t carry on

Reactions: 8
The video her skating partner has put on she has definitely improved so she must be frustrated she can’t carry on
Definitely much better than the first week and to be fair the dance did look good but she still didn't do very much / if any solo skating

Possibly the whole thing was too much like hard work and she wasn't doing that well. So after a week off she probably though sod it I can't be arsed. Billie likes things to be easy not the type to be up for a challenge.
So funny you should say this. When I first heard she was on DOI I straightaway thought she wouldn’t stick at it. Too talentless, lazy and obviously no chance of winning for her to put effort in. I used to quite like Billie years ago but now I dislike her more than Sam. Their stepdad is a jailbird drug dealer do for that very reason alone I can’t stand them. So overrated I have no idea why people like them or follow them at her 👎👎

Reactions: 9
Affffur is 4 soon and she’s posting him in a car too small baby grow and still in a high chair 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I thought he was turning 3 this year because they’ve babied him so much...why can’t she use a model baby to flog the high chairs?

I’m sure Claudia would let her use baby tony 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.