Billie Faiers #5 Billie funds the house, the kids, and Maldives too? Greg what is it you actually do?

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s a mug for putting up with it. It’s funny because she wouldnt have no bull 💩 off a bloke on Towie. So because he loved bombed her with his smarmy eyes and she fell pregnant she then realised what he was REALLY like, by then it was too late. He definitely has coercive control over her as he knows she’s not going anywhere because of the children. She has definitely giving up hope of marriage to the narcissist.

Reactions: 25
Forts n prers for Gregg tonight lads. He’s had to have a stitch in just one of his 10 fingers so he couldn’t drop margotinthemaldives old clothes to the charity shop and had had to get Chatty to help. Hope he’s ok Huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Yes, he was in prison during Sam and Joey's relationship - possession of a huge amount of drugs and firearms. I'm pretty sure that the family were on the run during the girls' childhood too.

As for Greg's family - there's a ticket tout thing there (I think!)

Reactions: 3
Yes, he was in prison during Sam and Joey's relationship - possession of a huge amount of drugs and firearms. I'm pretty sure that the family were on the run during the girls' childhood too.

Is that why they lived in Spain for a while when they were younger

Reactions: 4
Is that why they lived in Spain for a while when they were younger
I think so, although Sam only referred to it in passing in her first book. Nanny Wendy, their paternal grandma lived out there too. I'm always surprised that the sisters kept their DV dad's surname.

Reactions: 5
Costa del Crime family. Wasn’t Sam and Billie’s biological dad also a jailbird as well?

Reactions: 5

Yeah, I do seem to remember they had a scene where they went to the prison to see him. I also recall reading Sam‘s book some years ago and she said that her and Billie went to school and grew up in Marbella for some of their childhood, I thought that’s very convenient, I definitely think there’s a lot more to Dave

Reactions: 9
So chatty basically admitted he lied about having 18 months to live

Reactions: 2
When you think about it, I think most of the towie cast have links to crime or from crime families themselves or know somebody on the cusp of that world. I’m remember when it first came on TV the producers actually led the views to believe that this money was belonging to them but when you dug a bit deeper it was far from that
But I always assumed that some of the cast had links to crime or where from crime families probably half of them originally from East London that’s where most East Londoners
went to live in Essex
coming from Liverpool I sense thease things a mile Liverpool is full of it and reminds me of Essex in that way like being around the criminal fraternity doesn’t really shock some people from Essex or Liverpool it’s like a way of life or the straight life and criminal life co existing along side each other
---
I’ve always known the score my dad is head of security and CEO of a major company looking after some of Liverpools biggest gangsters and celebrities alike also criminals from all over the country.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They are really scraping the barrel for material and Billy's over dramatic visit to the opticians was alarmist and V annoying. She walked on to the place as if so he was paying them a royal visit. She's 34 for god sake many people 's eyes change at that age she was behaving as if she'd been told she was going blind.Chattys booze issue seems hyped up too, he drinks too much but I doubt if he is at deaths door. It's a very tired show now on it's last legs

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Anyone else concerned that Greg ( who can’t do anything due to a cut ) can drive a car one handed with a sling on? And she stayed in the house and let him do that? And the average birthday surprise of a soft play area but having been on expensive holidays prior - hardly roughing it is she! And move the dining room table if you’re genuinely worried about Margot walking into it! But seeing as though there’s always a million people helping look after her she should be pretty safe, it’s not as though she’s a single parent running round after other kids and cannot watch her constantly she’s got everyone there doing everything for her

Reactions: 14
Anyone else concerned that Greg ( who can’t do anything due to a cut ) can drive a car one handed with a sling on? And she stayed in the house and let him do that? And the average birthday surprise of a soft play area but having been on expensive holidays prior - hardly roughing it is she! And move the dining room table if you’re genuinely worried about Margot walking into it! But seeing as though there’s always a million people helping look after her she should be pretty safe, it’s not as though she’s a single parent running round after other kids and cannot watch her constantly she’s got everyone there doing everything for her
aw poor Greg to have become disabled at such a young age, all of it is now OTT to try and generate interest in a show that is way past its sell by date, and she said last night that Margot's shoes are the last pair of "first baby shoes" that she'll ever buy - sob, there won't be more pregnanices births they have wrung that dry.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
This show really doesn't paint their children in a good light, no ones children's are angels but Arthur in particular! His behaviour is bratty and spoilt. Surely they have some say in what makes it past the edits......this is why Sam stopped everyone saw how spoilt her children were!

Reactions: 16
This show really doesn't paint their children in a good light, no ones children's are angels but Arthur in particular! His behaviour is bratty and spoilt. Surely they have some say in what makes it past the edits......this is why Sam stopped everyone saw how spoilt her children were!
Arfur is growing up into an aggressive thug who will end up in prison like Chatty and his biological grandad Lee Faiers, Nellie is a spoilt brat who will end up doing the reality show rounds not much hope for Margot either.

Reactions: 15
Arfur is growing up into an aggressive thug who will end up in prison like Chatty and his biological grandad Lee Faiers,
Those kids are wild. Arthur will end up with his own show but for very different reasons. Maybe the 2035 reboot of Crimewatch.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 17